Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1558

    Waterfall Head Spa

    Anyone else seeing the FB videos for this place in Cartersville? Monica looks cute. I'm guessing legit if they're willing to post like that. Just wondering if anyone has been there.

  2. #1557

    Line Up?

    Hi all.

    Anyone been to 7 in Cartersville or GQ in Dalton lately? I am thinking about going this weekend but it has been a while. DM me if you prefer and thanks in advance. I hope the intel I have shared in the past wll come back to me as good karma! I like petite, no flab ladies and hopefully they have one or two. Posting in Atlanta too so excuse the duplication.

    ~River.

  3. #1556

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    I found it on google maps by just focusing on the I75 corridor.
    And you can always go to rubmaps. Ch and search Best. Of course you'll need to select the state. That at least helps you whittle it down. The only Best that shows in Northwest Georgia when you do is in Cartersville. North Georgia does have Dalton for Best Asian Relaxation but I'd scratch it off the list.

  4. #1555

    Cartersville

    I found it on google maps by just focusing on the I75 corridor.

    Quote Originally Posted by AthenSunGuy  [View Original Post]
    What town is it located in? I cannot find it.

  5. #1554

    Best Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    The title of the original post is Best Massage First Time. Therefore the name is "Best".

    It can be confusing I know.
    What town is it located in? I cannot find it.

  6. #1553

    See Title

    Quote Originally Posted by AthenSunGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the place?
    The title of the original post is Best Massage First Time. Therefore the name is "Best".

    It can be confusing I know.

  7. #1552

    What is the name of the location

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn1999  [View Original Post]
    First time in 4-5 months. Decided to try out spot I've looked at for a while but wasn't sure if they were with the fun. As it was close to closing I ended up with a Hhr. Pulled Lisa and she was super fucking attractive. Definitely about 8 or 9 was actually surprised as my usual place (Seven Healing) has decent women in their 30-40's. Lisa looked like she may have been around my age (26). Late 20's at most. Kept underwear on at first to see how she reacted. When she came in she said everything off and said get comfortable 😏. Normal massage and then I decided to try my luck and then she started to giggle. Normal massage some feeling up and her smacking butt. Left to get hot towel and not long after was told to flip. Got handjob. Fun while she was stroking and talking in ear. Finally bust after jerking and her playing with balls. "Strong baby strong" normal massage lingo 😂. Said next time boom boom so might have to try next time. Exchanged #s,hugged, and out the door. Definitely overpaid this time ($160). Would definitely repeat. Guess I'm back in the game boys 😈.
    What is the name of the place?

  8. #1551

    Here or there

    Been on the road for months and could use some relaxation today. Anyone know the lineup for 7 and GQ? Recommendations which is the one to go to right now?

  9. #1550

    Best massage first time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn1999  [View Original Post]
    First time in 4-5 months. Decided to try out spot I've looked at for a while but wasn't sure if they were with the fun. As it was close to closing I ended up with a Hhr. Pulled Lisa and she was super fucking attractive. Definitely about 8 or 9 was actually surprised as my usual place (Seven Healing) has decent women in their 30-40's. Lisa looked like she may have been around my age (26). Late 20's at most. Kept underwear on at first to see how she reacted. When she came in she said everything off and said get comfortable 😏. Normal massage and then I decided to try my luck and then she started to giggle. Normal massage some feeling up and her smacking butt. Left to get hot towel and not long after was told to flip. Got handjob. Fun while she was stroking and talking in ear. Finally bust after jerking and her playing with balls. "Strong baby strong" normal massage lingo 😂. Said next time boom boom so might have to try next time. Exchanged #s,hugged, and out the door. Definitely overpaid this time ($160). Would definitely repeat. Guess I'm back in the game boys 😈.
    $160 for just a HJ??

  10. #1549

    Back in area

    Hey just got back to NWGA after spending some time in California. Do any of the local spas offer rimming? It felt like it was standard out there after the table shower.

  11. #1548

    Best massage first time

    First time in 4-5 months. Decided to try out spot I've looked at for a while but wasn't sure if they were with the fun. As it was close to closing I ended up with a Hhr. Pulled Lisa and she was super fucking attractive. Definitely about 8 or 9 was actually surprised as my usual place (Seven Healing) has decent women in their 30-40's. Lisa looked like she may have been around my age (26). Late 20's at most. Kept underwear on at first to see how she reacted. When she came in she said everything off and said get comfortable 😏. Normal massage and then I decided to try my luck and then she started to giggle. Normal massage some feeling up and her smacking butt. Left to get hot towel and not long after was told to flip. Got handjob. Fun while she was stroking and talking in ear. Finally bust after jerking and her playing with balls. "Strong baby strong" normal massage lingo 😂. Said next time boom boom so might have to try next time. Exchanged #s,hugged, and out the door. Definitely overpaid this time ($160). Would definitely repeat. Guess I'm back in the game boys 😈.

  12. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Guess I should have done a little more research. If I remember it was a pretty vanilla spa but one of the nicer ones I've ever been in. Hope the lady makes out ok.
    I went there a month ago and had a very nice happy ending. I thought about going back to see if there was more fun to be had. I guess there was. Wish I had gone back.

  13. #1546

    AAASpa

    Thanks for the update. Guess I should have done a little more research. If I remember it was a pretty vanilla spa but one of the nicer ones I've ever been in. Hope the lady makes out ok.

  14. #1545
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap52  [View Original Post]
    I agree; it is too bad for us. I haven't been to Health in Ellijay in a couple of years. Any reports?
    The owner of AAA spa in Blue Ridge got busted for prostitution.

  15. #1544

    Could try Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I'll be driving by Cartersville and Dalton at the end of the week. Any good GFE at 7? Is Rainbow at GQ a good GFE choice? Pretty would be nice but mostly looking for a girl that gets into it or believably acts like she enjoys it. Eye contact and DFK are a must. Thanks. I can repay with intel on the Southside of Atlanta.
    She was reserved at first but really got into it as the session went on when I visited 7 a little over a week ago. Early 30's gnd, moderately curvy but cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape