Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 106 to 120 of 17669
-
08-31-26 19:37 #17564Senior Member

Posts: 300Peaches.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...i/845646413983
Pro: Enthusiastic, fun vibes, easy to text, communicative, cute face.
Con: There's a reason she doesn't show her full body. Big ole droopy gut. Shaped like a bowling ball.
I dunno what to make of this one, fellas, I really don't.
I got worked up, sent some text feelers out, got a reply from Peaches here and found out she was doing doubles. In for a penny, in for a pound.
She sent photos of her duo partner that looked okay enough, so fuck it, why not.
Peaches' partner is Kelina. They claimed to have just met at the no-tel motel at south City. No reason to doubt them.
I should have recognized her, but different hair colors and a year or whatever later, and I just forgot.
Nothing about the season was wrong apart from the carefully taken, body-shape obscuring photos, but goddamn, that Kelina is such a boring, vacuously headed dolt that she was a total waste of space and waste of money. The whole thing was such a turn off that I had to get myself off.
I don't even get the impression it's because she's using (I mean, any more than 90% of these girls are users, but she wasn't nodding her head, struggling to stay away. She was just boring).
So I don't know, I might see Peaches again. She's got that enthusiastic Big Girl attitude in the sack which overcomes the Big Girl body, but goddamn, any kind of money spent on that Kelina is a waste.
Kelina's recent Crawler ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/214290942
-
08-31-26 19:26 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 300No fucking way would I have seen that ad and thought that girl was legit. Huh.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 19:23 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 876Why are we still doing the pretending with the 'a know a guy who told me' stuff?
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 17:57 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 99Sarah: Very Cute New Girl
So, I met a guy at a bar this past weekend who was talking to a dude at the car wash who was telling him that he visited an interesting new girl, Sarah (link below). Quoting the bar guy, who was quoting the car wash dude, the story goes something like this:
"I had a chance to meet Sarah recently and had a great time. She's located up in North City, which is a hangup for me since I've had some unpleasant experiences there in the past. She's staying with a friend, Stacey (link below) at a house there. But her pictures were nice and once I got over my hangup, I was surprised to find that when I went, late afternoon on a weekend day, it felt very safe in the area. It's between 70 and Bellefontaine Cemetery on a major boulevard that is tree-lined, with well kept houses and decent cars. ".
"The house they are in is a single family home, in good shape and is clean and well furnished. When I got to the door, Stacey greeted me and she was very nice. She was extremely patient with me in scheduling as I was a bit of a pain in the ass. Soon after, Sara came out in a form fitting dress. She's a very pretty girl. And she led me back to her room where we got comfortable on her bed. ".
"Sara is quite shy. But she opened up some as the hour went on and she was very accommodating and eager to please. I'm not going to go into lots of detail but we had a very safe interaction and we both released some pent up tension. I'd recommend her to others and I'll repeat myself. ".
"I will say that the girthy guys out there might think twice. To paraphrase a contemporary American poet, there aren't going to be any big Mack trucks parking up in that little garage anytime soon. There are other options, of course, and she's eager to please, as I said, so just be advised. ".
So that's the gist of the story I got. If you all have questions, I'll try to remember anything else the bar guy said that he heard from the car wash dude but that's pretty much it.
Sarah: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214138931.
Stacey: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214004296.
-
08-31-26 12:38 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 157Agreed
I did not think of that aspect as when I set an appointment I always build in time for me to shower and shave before I leave my place. So appointment time is S&S plus estimated drive time.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Don't see how I can expect good smells when I stink. Come to think of it I see quite a few ads mentioning need for hygiene.
-
08-31-26 09:10 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 278Smell check
I could see a provider not fully agreeing to bbj before meeting on basis of purchaser hygiene. I shower both before AND after meeting someone, I can't say what the average John does but a good percentage probably "forgets.”
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
For those type of ads (more emojis than words) I tend to ignore anyways, I feel they are either fake, trying too hard, or just scream unintelligence, which is a turnoff. Have I missed out on a few great times? Surely. Have I been stabbed or robbed? Not yet.
That being said, I've never gotten the threatening "cartel" call afterwards. I feel a bit left out.
-
08-30-26 19:24 #17558Senior Member

Posts: 157Re strange call
Other than the ad I posted, which someone in apt asian threads has said was Galleria group, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214202676 this one may be the one that sparked the call. Asked for details got 300 hr FS. Asked about BBJ and was told had be be discussed when I got there. The discuss when got there was a deal killer for me anyhow. Meh.
Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-30-26 at 19:25. Reason: Price correction
-
08-30-26 19:09 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 87Kira
Visited Kyra, NLindbergh, 150 qv, CBJ, CG, Doggie, Mish. Her notel room and bed are very busy (clothes + furniture and small dog). She had a good attitude (nothing special but ok) She is the one in the pictures.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229479650/5618187701
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 21:32 #17556Senior Member

Posts: 157I dunno
https://yandex.com/images/search?rpt...1b0027ca_f.jpg
Originally Posted by SlideHammr
[View Original Post]
https://yandex.com/images/search?url...r_page=similar
-
08-29-26 19:09 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 65Kimberly on ListCrawler
Everything about her ad says TGTBT but her pics and the fact that this ad has been running for several months leads me to inquire at least.
-
08-29-26 13:30 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Blaize?
-
08-28-26 23:24 #17553Senior Member

Posts: 87Latina hazelwood
Visited Latina in hazelwood, 120 qv, white, fat but ok, Big butt and boobs, good attitude, CBJ, RCG, Mish. Hotel was ugly area Lindbergh.
The person is very different to the pictures, not close at all besides the color of skin.
X7470.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214199065
-
08-28-26 17:31 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 479That's typically a scam that comes from contacting a fake Latina add a day or 2 after texting the number in the add.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 17:31 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 157I went for hour
She said 225. I was expecting a nice GFE session before getting down to business but as I said, her ad not withstanding, she said extra for kissing. I didn't bring any extra so I didn't ask what charge was. Seeing her price for hour appointment I don't think it would be very much. BBJ was included is standard hour. I don't think CIM is available at all. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 16:26 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 109What was the donation and GFE upgrade?
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




