Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you some trouble. If you only want a hand release from a decent looking broad try Rainbow or Jojos.

    I haven't been to either one lately (I've graduated to more than handshakes) , but in the past they usually didn't employ old hags or Fugly's.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
    I drove by Rainbow the other day and looked over and saw a hideous gal going in. If she's the talent, no thanks on that.

  2. #1696

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    I'll save you some trouble. If you only want a hand release from a decent looking broad try Rainbow or Jojos.

    I haven't been to either one lately (I've graduated to more than handshakes) , but in the past they usually didn't employ old hags or Fugly's.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  3. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    There are several great places, you just happened to pick two of the worst.

    Scroll back a few pages and read ALL the reviews, while everybody has preferences, it's not hard to figure out what the top 4 shops in the area are.

  4. #1694

    Yousai spa & Asian foot spa

    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.

  5. #1693

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum999  [View Original Post]
    Well I finished my job in the area with a little visit to Red Berry late this evening. For some reason the parking lot was busy and I almost did not go in but I was told there was a new young lady there, it seems this one's name is Tina, a very pretty girl long black hair, nice smile and friendly, she has a tattoo quote on her right front shoulder and a very large one from mid chest to almost the honeypot. The place is laid out very nice and I wa always to the very back room, but wa stood we had to be quiet, the boss was there, well I never saw the boss, her massage was a light to medium massage lots of pushing and elbows and long arm strokes but it was relaxing. On the turn I was graced with perky little B+ cups a shaved bit might have been a one day growth, the tease was very good and even at her young age, she said 23 but my guess is 30 if you look at the hands and feet usually are a good sign. Anyway the session was very pleasurable, my only complaint is damn those covers must be as thick as dish washing gloves, thank goodness was she was right in the right places and she could take down a thick milkshake easily, maybe one from cook out? A peach, blueberry banana combined, topped with whipped cream! Yummy almost as tasty as her sweet soft skin.
    Sorry for all the typos it was written after a long night, fat fingers and 10 hour drive, I'll do better.

  6. #1692

    Red Berry but the sogn looks like blueberries

    Well I finished my job in the area with a little visit to Red Berry late this evening. For some reason the parking lot was busy and I almost did not go in but I was told there was a new young lady there, it seems this one's name is Tina, a very pretty girl long black hair, nice smile and friendly, she has a tattoo quote on her right front shoulder and a very large one from mid chest to almost the honeypot. The place is laid out very nice and I wa always to the very back room, but wa stood we had to be quiet, the boss was there, well I never saw the boss, her massage was a light to medium massage lots of pushing and elbows and long arm strokes but it was relaxing. On the turn I was graced with perky little B+ cups a shaved bit might have been a one day growth, the tease was very good and even at her young age, she said 23 but my guess is 30 if you look at the hands and feet usually are a good sign. Anyway the session was very pleasurable, my only complaint is damn those covers must be as thick as dish washing gloves, thank goodness was she was right in the right places and she could take down a thick milkshake easily, maybe one from cook out? A peach, blueberry banana combined, topped with whipped cream! Yummy almost as tasty as her sweet soft skin.

  7. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    Do you know who is leaving and who is coming tomorrow (8-27-2026).
    All I know is that Lena is supposed to leave Berry today or tonight (8-27) and the new girl is supposed to arrive there today or tonight.

    Lola is supposed to leave Grape on Monday (8-31) . I do not know the names of their replacements.

    NOTE: This is what I was told a couple of days ago, and of course is subject to change.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  8. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBass  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all. I've been away from the journey for a while and looking to get back in, and I see references to a couple of new places. Red Berry and YouSai. Is Red Berry in that little strip mall on Old Forest? I think a saw here where it is in a former Spa place that was "traditional". As for YouSai, is that the one across from Fort Hill Village? Of the two, any preferences you'd recommend for me? Thanks all!!
    Yes, Red Berry is on Old Forest where the legit "Health Massage" used to be.

    I've only been to YouSai once since they switched up their business model, but there was a fair bit of haggling for more than the standard 1. 40. Given the fact it isn't as nice or as clean, I just didn't see it as a quality alternative to the fruit stands. Yes, there have been some issues on and off with the service at the fruit stands, but generally they are cleaner, there is no haggling, and the quality of the staff has generally seemed higher.

    There isn't a reason to venture outside of the fruit stands here unless a particular girl doesn't float your boat. YouSai would be my stop after those two, followed by ND2 then Foot Spa (but their prices are always higher). Zora has been nothing but unreliable, so I personally won't go there.

  9. #1689

    Suggestions?

    Greetings all. I've been away from the journey for a while and looking to get back in, and I see references to a couple of new places. Red Berry and YouSai. Is Red Berry in that little strip mall on Old Forest? I think a saw here where it is in a former Spa place that was "traditional". As for YouSai, is that the one across from Fort Hill Village? Of the two, any preferences you'd recommend for me? Thanks all!!

  10. #1688

    Juicy Grape

    I was on my way to check out the casino in Danville and thought what the hell so I visited Lola today at Grape I had read so many reviews about her from her times in the star city and now the Hill City, I just had to try. She opens the door in this frilly very little dress barely covering her ample natural DDs and her nice squeezable butt. Paid the hour because it was only like $10 more. Her massage is medium but loosens up some tight back and shoulders from a 2 hour drive. During her massage she loves to tease and positions herself so you get plenty of nice shots of that butt and those boobs. It had the little guys engine ready to go, on the flip a little chat and off to pleasure town, if her massage loosened up some muscles this really tightened up the little guy. Since I'm kinda new here I do not know how explicit others discuss or report but for me she gave a perfect massage and perfect afternoon delites. I will report that she is the closest to a GFE experience I have witnessed, but as others say YMMV. In leaving a nice hug and kiss a pat on the butt and one last peek and those beautiful breasts. Almost had me ready for another quick visit.

  11. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    HELLO, everyone is there any new talent in the Lynchburg, VA area?
    One of the broads at a Lynchburg Fruit Stand said she is leaving tomorrow (Thursday).

    Note * That is always Subject to change* Sometimes that doesn't always go as planned if the new broad doesn't show up or arrives late.

    However most likely by the weekend or beginning of next week at the latest I'd say new talent will have arrived.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  12. #1686

    I Needed a Foot Massage

    Last Thursday, I walked my pods to Asain Foot; 30-40 some masseuse who really filled the bill.

  13. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    So do we prefer proven Grape or new Berry? Sounds like same girls rotating. Other than location, is there a meaningful difference?
    There is no difference, same owner & Boss and same broads rotating between shops.

    So just call ahead and check the lineup at each shop, or just go to whatever joint's closer.

  14. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by WildThing1234  [View Original Post]
    Any insight to non AMP in area?
    Yeah, keep on driving as there's nothing here worth stopping for. If you catch Aubrey in town she's pretty good company, but last time I looked she's hardly ever here (it's been a while since I watched the escort scene though to be fair).

  15. #1683
    So do we prefer proven Grape or new Berry? Sounds like same girls rotating. Other than location, is there a meaningful difference?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape