Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1680

    Suggestions?

    Greetings all. I've been away from the journey for a while and looking to get back in, and I see references to a couple of new places. Red Berry and YouSai. Is Red Berry in that little strip mall on Old Forest? I think a saw here where it is in a former Spa place that was "traditional". As for YouSai, is that the one across from Fort Hill Village? Of the two, any preferences you'd recommend for me? Thanks all!!

  2. #1679

    Juicy Grape

    I was on my way to check out the casino in Danville and thought what the hell so I visited Lola today at Grape I had read so many reviews about her from her times in the star city and now the Hill City, I just had to try. She opens the door in this frilly very little dress barely covering her ample natural DDs and her nice squeezable butt. Paid the hour because it was only like $10 more. Her massage is medium but loosens up some tight back and shoulders from a 2 hour drive. During her massage she loves to tease and positions herself so you get plenty of nice shots of that butt and those boobs. It had the little guys engine ready to go, on the flip a little chat and off to pleasure town, if her massage loosened up some muscles this really tightened up the little guy. Since I'm kinda new here I do not know how explicit others discuss or report but for me she gave a perfect massage and perfect afternoon delites. I will report that she is the closest to a GFE experience I have witnessed, but as others say YMMV. In leaving a nice hug and kiss a pat on the butt and one last peek and those beautiful breasts. Almost had me ready for another quick visit.

  3. #1678

    What location? YouSai Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    One of the broads at a Lynchburg Fruit Stand said she is leaving tomorrow (Thursday).

    Note * That is always Subject to change* Sometimes that doesn't always go as planned if the new broad doesn't show up or arrives late.

    However most likely by the weekend or beginning of next week at the latest I'd say new talent will have arrived.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
    I am going to YouSai Spa this afternoon. I heard that a new girl is there and will be leaving soon. Names?

  4. #1677

    Who is leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    One of the broads at a Lynchburg Fruit Stand said she is leaving tomorrow (Thursday).

    Note * That is always Subject to change* Sometimes that doesn't always go as planned if the new broad doesn't show up or arrives late.

    However most likely by the weekend or beginning of next week at the latest I'd say new talent will have arrived.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
    Do you know who is leaving and who is coming tomorrow (8-27-2026).

  5. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    HELLO, everyone is there any new talent in the Lynchburg, VA area?
    One of the broads at a Lynchburg Fruit Stand said she is leaving tomorrow (Thursday).

    Note * That is always Subject to change* Sometimes that doesn't always go as planned if the new broad doesn't show up or arrives late.

    However most likely by the weekend or beginning of next week at the latest I'd say new talent will have arrived.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  6. #1675

    YouSai Spa: E. E. ??

    What is going on at this location? New girl arrived this week, any updates? I plan going this weekend and looking for some insight prior to my visit. I hoping to see E. E. , if she is back working now. Okay everyone have a great night. Stay safe.

  7. #1674

    I Needed a Foot Massage

    Last Thursday, I walked my pods to Asain Foot; 30-40 some masseuse who really filled the bill.

  8. #1673

    New talent in lynchburg?

    HELLO, everyone is there any new talent in the Lynchburg, VA area?

  9. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    So do we prefer proven Grape or new Berry? Sounds like same girls rotating. Other than location, is there a meaningful difference?
    There is no difference, same owner & Boss and same broads rotating between shops.

    So just call ahead and check the lineup at each shop, or just go to whatever joint's closer.

  10. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by WildThing1234  [View Original Post]
    Any insight to non AMP in area?
    Yeah, keep on driving as there's nothing here worth stopping for. If you catch Aubrey in town she's pretty good company, but last time I looked she's hardly ever here (it's been a while since I watched the escort scene though to be fair).

  11. #1670
    So do we prefer proven Grape or new Berry? Sounds like same girls rotating. Other than location, is there a meaningful difference?

  12. #1669
    WWYD. Continue visiting Grape or check out Berry? Sounds like same girls rotating. Other than location, is there any difference?

    Last visit to Grape was on a Saturday and very rushed like a car wash. Disappointed. Place was awesome when not busy and with the right girl.

  13. #1668

    Non AMP

    Any insight to non AMP in area?

  14. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    One of or maybe the best girl on the hill is under-the-radar Nancy at NDS. Emily never hypes her or really NDS1 at all since NDS2 opened. Nancy is generally always there aside from the times she goes on vacation. I assume she has regulars that keep her busy and Emily doesn't need to advertise her. Young, fit, and beautiful, with great English and a super laid back personality. She never asks for a tip to the point that one time I forgot to give it to her and had to drive back when I realized I still had it in my pocket. I like to sample new girls usually, but I always find myself coming back to Nancy.
    Just a heads up to avoid any sticker shock, for those that have never been to New Day 1. The standard tip for most guests when I use to be a regular there 3+ years ago was 2 roses.

    Fun Fact: * Emily if she's still giving massages has a lower tip for SOME of her favorites and long time customers *.

    Full disclosure back when I use to go there we had a lot less AMP's to choose from.

    There are much better and cheaper options around these days and most of the broads look as good or better than anything I've seen at NDS1.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  15. #1666

    Nancy

    One of or maybe the best girl on the hill is under-the-radar Nancy at NDS. Emily never hypes her or really NDS1 at all since NDS2 opened. Nancy is generally always there aside from the times she goes on vacation. I assume she has regulars that keep her busy and Emily doesn't need to advertise her. Young, fit, and beautiful, with great English and a super laid back personality. She never asks for a tip to the point that one time I forgot to give it to her and had to drive back when I realized I still had it in my pocket. I like to sample new girls usually, but I always find myself coming back to Nancy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape