Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 26907
-
08-30-26 13:21 #26802Senior Member

Posts: 32Millie
Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cholliculus
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 11:19 #26801Senior Member

Posts: 125Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 08:22 #26800Senior Member

Posts: 79Anyone see her?
Seen the ad a few times don't know if its real or what.
Thanks in advance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...217/7086678511
-
08-30-26 06:42 #26799Senior Member

Posts: 644Dylan
What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.
Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 16:55 #26798Senior Member

Posts: 125Dylan / page
Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.
-
08-29-26 02:15 #26797Senior Member

Posts: 88Opposite experience
Hate to hear this happened to you, I saw her back when she was in Hickory Hills, easy communication and had greek with her.
Originally Posted by DanChase9999
[View Original Post]
Of course YMMV.
-
08-28-26 20:52 #26796Senior Member

Posts: 78Brittney Foxxx
Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038
-
08-28-26 14:18 #26795Senior Member

Posts: 1603She's familiar. When she was Gia, did she have an in call in Bridgeport? I saw a Gia in Bridgeport 4-5 years ago
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 11:52 #26794Senior Member

Posts: 668Charlotte not new in town LOL
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
B.
-
08-27-26 21:27 #26793Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlotte post
-
08-27-26 21:21 #26792Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlotte
Yes I did a double with her and Casey Sparxx. We had great fun and loved the double BBBJ and playing with her tits while getting rimmed by Casey. Cum on face with both.Back then she was using the name Gia.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 20:57 #26791Senior Member

Posts: 822Tangerine
Tang, or her new fruit, Nectarine, is back in the West Burbs. Great time with Tang; would see her again. There was also someone named Charlotte in the same hotel, also creampie friendly but did not check her out. Has anyone seen Charlotte?
-
08-27-26 16:40 #26790Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the tip, found a couple review from a year ago, one was good one was bad. Decided to keep searching for another.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 21:50 #26789Senior Member

Posts: 765Excellent way to start your participation on this board. Thanks for sharing the reviews.
Originally Posted by Cholliculus
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 15:23 #26788Senior Member

Posts: 46Liana
Looks like a scam. Multiple cities listings across many other sites using the same three photos but all have different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Norvin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




