Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 22087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21772
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
    Like someone else already said, rollbacks don't and cannot exist when it's literally written into the Detroit City ordinance. The Sexually Oriented Business section outlines everything. This link should take you directly to the S. O. B. Section of the ordinance if anybody wants to read through it.

    https://library.municode.com/mi/detr...INGE_S5-15-2DE

  2. #21771

    BTS club for sale

    Looks like this is the end of extras. New owner wants to tear down and Renovate Champagne room to an Open booth for more tables.

  3. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
    Roll backs don't happen happen in stripclubland.

    When laws are put in place to tighten up on strip clubs, it never goes back the other way.

    Detroit city clubs will never go back to how they were.

    And even if they did, todays generation of patron wouldn't like it. It's all about making it rain and being seen.

  4. #21769

    BT's Dayshift

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    The following three dancers provided good VIP sessions recently, I'd repeat with each of them:

    Entice at Criket. She is early-30's, black, dark hair, medium build, and has large natural tits. My favorite performer of the three.

    Jane at Criket. She is early-30's, white, dark hair, thin body, small tits, and wears glasses.

    Vixen at BT's. She is mid-30's, white, dyed blonde hair, spinner body, enhanced tits, and has multiple tats.
    I agree with Vixen, just met her this week. Other BT's dayshift favorites are Demonic, Dakota (was Strawberry), and Devin.

  5. #21768

    Henry's Day Shift, Friday 08-29

    So, I ventured out to Henry's a little later than usual, but remained hopeful for a good outing. Over the last three months or so, the Friday day shift hasn't been very good. I figured that if nothing was going on there, I'd head over to Bogart's.

    When I walked in, I noticed that it wasn't very busy. I'd guess there were somewhere between 10 to 15 dancers working, including Kassy, Kay, Miami and Yesna. No Selena, Sunflower or Arabella.

    After grabbing a table and some wine, I saw Yesna walk out from the back and disappear into the bathroom or dressing room area. I've wanted to repeat with her, but she hasn't been there in a while.

    Due to my work schedule, it's difficult for me to stay late on Fridays, and it was around 4:30 at the time. When the waitress came by, I asked her to send Yesna over if she saw her.

    In the meantime, Kassy came over, said hello and sat down. I told her that I'd probably go back with Yesna. Around that time, I saw Yesna standing near the corner, so Kassy got up and left.

    Yesna sat down and was her usual friendly, chatty self. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation with her, and she can be very entertaining.

    A while back, I remember her telling me a story about shopping at Meijer. As she was walking through the store, she saw an attractive guy in one of the aisles, but she didn't approach him because all she was carrying was a box of 36 condoms. I told her she should have grabbed some fruits and vegetables and then walked over to him. I mean, seriously, guys, if an attractive woman approaches you carrying a large box of condoms and some produce, you're probably going to be VERY interested in her.

    She told me that she'd been on vacation for a month and had enjoyed horseback riding, among other things. After a brief conversation, I told her that I was ready to go back. About that time, she noticed one of her regulars and asked if I would mind if she went over and danced for him because he was a high paying customer and only got regular dances anyway. I told her that was fine.

    After Yesna left, Miami came over, sat down to talk and offered her services. I told her that I was going back with Yesna, but we still talked for a bit.

    For those of you who don't remember Miami, an easy way to describe her would be as a 4'11" bleached blonde PAWG. Miami used to be considerably heavier, but she has lost a lot of weight over the past year or so. She said that she still wanted to lose another 30 pounds. On someone of her short stature, any weight loss becomes noticeable quickly. She seems very dedicated, and I'm sure that she'll reach her goal weight.

    I went back with Miami once several months ago and wrote a review about it. Even though she's small, we had a bit of trouble getting situated in one of those booths, but it all worked out. She provides another no rush, no hassle experience, and I wouldn't be opposed to repeating with her in the future.

    Not long after Miami left, Kassy came over again for a short while. About that time, Yesna came back, so Kassy left again. Apparently, Yesna's high paying regular had decided that he didn't want to go back, so off we went.

    My experience with Yesna was just like every other time I've gone back with her: no rush, no hassle and I left very satisfied. If you haven't seen Yesna, you should.

  6. #21767

    August Day Shift Dancers

    The following three dancers provided good VIP sessions recently, I'd repeat with each of them:

    Entice at Criket. She is early-30's, black, dark hair, medium build, and has large natural tits. My favorite performer of the three.

    Jane at Criket. She is early-30's, white, dark hair, thin body, small tits, and wears glasses.

    Vixen at BT's. She is mid-30's, white, dyed blonde hair, spinner body, enhanced tits, and has multiple tats.

  7. #21766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    I ventured to Bogarts while in town. I was hoping to see Gemini but I believe she is off on Wednesdays.

    I had my eye on a young girl named Precious (I believe that was her stripper name) Very cute white girl. Maybe 22-25 range. Said she moved here from Lansing (she stripped there) She never mentioned anything about a "private dance", "extras" and anything upstairs. I asked if she's gotten used to the differences between Lansing and Detroit. She finally got the hint and, BTW, I'm a fit, clean cut late 50's guy so I don't think she was turned off by me. Not in the strip club anyway. She asked what I was looking for (BBBJ) and asked what I was willing to pay. I gave her a low number but not a ridiculous quote $100 - a reasonably start I think) She did not really counter it. Zero negotiation skills. So I figured I was best to just letting her wonder off. She did not go upstairs with anyone. Any reports on her would be appreciated.
    I was at Bogart's for the Wednesday night shift as well. I'd planned on seeing Gemini because she usually works Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. However, she wasn't working that night because of a strained or pulled muscle. I didn't go back with anyone and spent most of the night talking to one of the waitresses, so it ended up being a nice social visit for me.

    In regard to Precious, she may not be experienced enough to make a good counteroffer, unless I'm reading her wrong. I've talked to her previously, but we didn't make a deal to go back. She might be someone I'd see in the future. While she was dancing, I tipped her on stage and asked if she remembered me from the last time. She said that she did, but after her set, instead of coming over and sitting with me, she went to the other side of the bar and started talking to another guy. I would have tried to work out another deal with her, but after I saw her go upstairs with him, I ended up leaving for the night.

    I ventured over to Henry's for the day shift today, and I'll write a report about that soon.

  8. #21765

    Bogarts. Wednesday

    I ventured to Bogarts while in town. I was hoping to see Gemini but I believe she is off on Wednesdays. Marylyn came over as soon as I got there. She's got some great tits and overall, a nice body. She's not really my type but she was very nice.

    I had my eye on a young girl named Precious (I believe that was her stripper name) Very cute white girl. Maybe 22-25 range. Said she moved here from Lansing (she stripped there) She never mentioned anything about a "private dance", "extras" and anything upstairs. I asked if she's gotten used to the differences between Lansing and Detroit. She finally got the hint and, BTW, I'm a fit, clean cut late 50's guy so I don't think she was turned off by me. Not in the strip club anyway. She asked what I was looking for (BBBJ) and asked what I was willing to pay. I gave her a low number but not a ridiculous quote $100 - a reasonably start I think) She did not really counter it. Zero negotiation skills. So I figured I was best to just letting her wonder off. She did not go upstairs with anyone. Any reports on her would be appreciated.

    Now there was a very pretty AA goddess in a yellow outfit. Wow is she pretty. She went on stage and I gave her a tip and asked her to come over. She got a lot of attention. I didn't get a chance to talk to her as she went right upstairs with another guy after her stage time. When she came down she went to the locker room and didn't come back out for like 45 minutes. She was in demand. I think her name was Cece. Again, any reports on her would be appreciated.

    Against my better judgment, I zipped over to H8. Sloppy and fat chicks. I'm not going back until the reports get better. Plus, the phone booth rooms suck.

    All in, I watched all the fun, had a few beers and seen some nice titties. My penis was mad at me and we haven't spoken in two days but hey, he'll get over it. Where's he going? LOL.

  9. #21764

    Let women in Detroit earn their money

    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/

  10. #21763

    Friday afternoon adventures

    Any suggestions for the better afternoon day shifts this sunny Friday afternoon? Need to decompress after a long week. Hoping to find some promising talent and not having to deal with mandatory valet or any other hassles.

  11. #21762

    Friday Afternoon Adventures

    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?

  12. #21761
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.

    I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.
    MM,

    I'm with you on this.

    A reputable dancer is a valuable commodity and will definitely bring guys into the club, which translates into more money for her and the club, as well as higher tip outs for the staff. For us, it means a better selection of dancers and a higher quality experience. We leave happy and look forward to coming back.

    IMO, this is one of the main reasons, if not the main reason, why this board is so important to us. It's mutually beneficial for both the dancers and the customers. We share information about our experiences, which drives business to the good dancers who deserve it while helping us weed out the bad ones.

    I'm not sure how it works at the other clubs, but, however unlikely it may seem, I know that Henry's has turned dancers away within the last year because management felt it would be unfair to the regular dancers who are always there. I don't know whether that policy is still in effect, but I've seen it happen a couple of times. Whether the same thing has happened at Bogart's, I don't know, but since the same family owns both clubs, I would expect that it has.

    I1234.

  13. #21760
    Quote Originally Posted by PauliP  [View Original Post]
    Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited.

    But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.
    I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.

    I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.

    The entire strip club math has changed. It used to be the club had to regulate the number of girls to the expected number of customers. Otherwise too many girls and no one makes money, this causes girls to leave. Or too many guys and they can't get the girls they want or even an acceptable girl, which causes the guys not to return. But today it is totally different the club can hire an unlimited number of girls, because each of those girls has built in customer base that likes them. When they are dancing if the night is slow, they message all their regulars, I am at the club now if you want to get some of my attention. So each girl working brings more customers into the club.

    PP, I am certain you are not the first to have an issue with her.

    MM.

  14. #21759

    Aquarius

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this because the site has been wonky lately.
    Last I heard is she is waitresses somewhere. She isn't dancing right now.

  15. #21758
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    At PaulP: Sorry to hear about your ROB experience with Naomi. But I'm pleased to hear that the LS manager listened to your side of the story.

    Last year, I had a similar experience with a LS dancer, Bubbles, changing the terms of our agreement after the session started. I terminated the session early, paid her a fair price and went back to sit in a booth next to the stage. The manager, a big guy with a ZZ top style beard (seems like I recall Kyle as his name? Asked to talk with me about what happened. When I explained my side of the story, he said you did the right thing and paid her fairly. He then had a brief talk with the dancer involved. It is good PR for LS to have a manager who focuses on problem solving, rather than just taking the dancer's side on any and every disagreement with a customer.
    I've been to BT's, H8, Bogarts, SC, and LS and all of the girls this summer has said how slow it was. The managers definitely know this, so customer service should be their main focus. Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited. I'm sure it's also circumstantial, if a girl is super popular and never has issues and all of a sudden she is complaining that a patron is not paying what they agreed upon then the manager may take her side. But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape