Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 22135
-
08-27-26 19:25 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 899I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.
Originally Posted by PauliP
[View Original Post]
I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.
The entire strip club math has changed. It used to be the club had to regulate the number of girls to the expected number of customers. Otherwise too many girls and no one makes money, this causes girls to leave. Or too many guys and they can't get the girls they want or even an acceptable girl, which causes the guys not to return. But today it is totally different the club can hire an unlimited number of girls, because each of those girls has built in customer base that likes them. When they are dancing if the night is slow, they message all their regulars, I am at the club now if you want to get some of my attention. So each girl working brings more customers into the club.
PP, I am certain you are not the first to have an issue with her.
MM.
-
08-27-26 12:37 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 251Aquarius
Last I heard is she is waitresses somewhere. She isn't dancing right now.
Originally Posted by MrBarton
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 06:52 #21758Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been to BT's, H8, Bogarts, SC, and LS and all of the girls this summer has said how slow it was. The managers definitely know this, so customer service should be their main focus. Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited. I'm sure it's also circumstantial, if a girl is super popular and never has issues and all of a sudden she is complaining that a patron is not paying what they agreed upon then the manager may take her side. But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 00:58 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 103Bumping this because the site has been wonky lately.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 21:38 #21756Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
This reminds me of that old quote, I made and spent a small fortune on booze, music and girls, the rest of my money I just wasted.
I love to repeat with hot talent, but speaking for only myself I never get tired of adding new talent to my rotation. There is something amazing the first time you insert into a new girl. I like to think of them as vintages, kind of like wine. Each year a fresh new crop is mature and ready for enjoyment. We are currently working through the the 2007 and 2008's.
As young men we can attract hot young girls, based on our looks, our pheromones, and our potential to be life partners. As the years role by, no one looks as good at 40 as they did at 20 be they boy or girl. A 40 year old guy looks darn old to a 20 year old girl. In fact he is her parents age. After 40 you are older than her parents and you just look old. Too old to attract a 20 year old girl by your age. And by 45, you can no longer attract a girl based on your potential to be her life partner, you will die long before her This significantly reduces the pool of hot young girls available to you. A 50 year old guy has only half the pheromones of a 20 year old guy. Meaning basically not enough pheromones to attract a girl compared to a young guy.
What you do have as an older guy assuming some success in life. Although even a guy delivering pizza can save up enough money to get $300 and procure an hour of female attention. You have a fat wallet and Benjamins in your pocket is enough attract that 1% of girls from every high school graduating class who don't mind the fact you could be her father or grandfather.
Don't look back and as long as your dick works use to for its intended purpose with hot talent. For most guys eventually their dick stops working, I hope for me that I have the good fortune to have a working dick well into my 80's.
MM.
-
08-26-26 21:02 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 677SC probably has the best Saturday day shift of any the clubs but even that has been hit or miss lately, Saturday days have been pretty lame everywhere lately.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 06:54 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 118Is she open to seeing new clients?
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 23:30 #21753Senior Member

Posts: 46I haven't been to SC in several years. Stopped going because the weekend crowd wasn't my vibe anymore. I prefer a more mixed crowd. What's the weekend crowd and line up like these days?
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 21:59 #21752Senior Member

Posts: 153SC is always a solid bet. Not overloaded with 8's and 9's. But there is usually one or two that fit the bill for everyone. You don't have to get so lucky to find an enjoyable time like you would at bogarts. BTS always a solid option as well if your looking for a little step up in quality across the board.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 21:54 #21751Senior Member

Posts: 153Wondering if any of you seasoned mongers get tired of fucking new hot talent or am I a lifer now? Way I see it I'm hooked, in it to win it now. Always knew I was a little different, didn't think I'd end up paying hot sluts to fuck as a hobby but here I am. And not really interested in looking back. Thanks to yall for all the informative insight over the years 🍻 https://www.erome.com/a/T0Ib7g9c.
-
08-25-26 21:23 #21750Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting Tomorrow
Well my Detroit friends, I'm heading to town tomorrow. Happy the board is back up and running. To the administration. New server is good news.
I've been disappointed with H8 the last few visits. The booths are just too small. I have enjoyed Bogarts the last few times I've been in town. I've only been to SC once. Maybe I'll give it a try.
There's a girl named Sophie at Bogarts. Very pretty white girl. Looks to be in her mid 20's. Has a big tat on her thigh. Dirty blond. Thin and pretty. Any info on her would be appreciated. I went upstairs with Gemini about a month ago. She is a total sweetheart and carries on a nice conversation followed by a great VIP visit.
Glad to see everyone chiming in. Stay safe gentlemen.
-
08-25-26 19:04 #21749Regular Member

Posts: 9Same thing
I has the same experience about a month ago. Worst I've ever seen there.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 18:39 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 899Eman,
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
Great advise,
I usually add a Gentleman doesn't speak about such matters.
I once had a girl respond well you are no gentleman so spit it out. I told her if she wanted to know so badly ask the girl who take what we do and what the compensation is. You may not think me a gentleman, but I am proving you wrong by my actions right now.
MM.
-
08-25-26 07:52 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 100Names?
Did you happen to get the names of the dancers? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 07:35 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 1028Corollary to LS tip
This is especially relevant to the "strippers union" at Landing Strip. Sometimes during the negotiation process for extras, a dancer (let's call her dancer #1) will ask for the identity of other dancers who provided services at a lower price than dancer #1 was demanding or who provided services (e. G. , BBBJ, BBFS, Greek) that dancer #1 was refusing to provide. I recommend that you do NOT link any dancer to a specific price point or services even when negotiating price and services with another dancer. This could make that dancer the target of the stripper union for providing services at a price point below the one "approved" by the stripper union.
When faced with a question of this nature (which dancer provided those services and at that price? I always say that what happens between me and a dancer is private so I won't tell you who did what and at what price. This not only protects the other dancer from peer pressure from the stripper union but it also assures dancer #1 that you would not disclose the terms of service if she decided to deviate from the stripper union prices and services.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






