Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 22125
-
08-28-26 19:24 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 45Bogarts. Wednesday
I ventured to Bogarts while in town. I was hoping to see Gemini but I believe she is off on Wednesdays. Marylyn came over as soon as I got there. She's got some great tits and overall, a nice body. She's not really my type but she was very nice.
I had my eye on a young girl named Precious (I believe that was her stripper name) Very cute white girl. Maybe 22-25 range. Said she moved here from Lansing (she stripped there) She never mentioned anything about a "private dance", "extras" and anything upstairs. I asked if she's gotten used to the differences between Lansing and Detroit. She finally got the hint and, BTW, I'm a fit, clean cut late 50's guy so I don't think she was turned off by me. Not in the strip club anyway. She asked what I was looking for (BBBJ) and asked what I was willing to pay. I gave her a low number but not a ridiculous quote $100 - a reasonably start I think) She did not really counter it. Zero negotiation skills. So I figured I was best to just letting her wonder off. She did not go upstairs with anyone. Any reports on her would be appreciated.
Now there was a very pretty AA goddess in a yellow outfit. Wow is she pretty. She went on stage and I gave her a tip and asked her to come over. She got a lot of attention. I didn't get a chance to talk to her as she went right upstairs with another guy after her stage time. When she came down she went to the locker room and didn't come back out for like 45 minutes. She was in demand. I think her name was Cece. Again, any reports on her would be appreciated.
Against my better judgment, I zipped over to H8. Sloppy and fat chicks. I'm not going back until the reports get better. Plus, the phone booth rooms suck.
All in, I watched all the fun, had a few beers and seen some nice titties. My penis was mad at me and we haven't spoken in two days but hey, he'll get over it. Where's he going? LOL.
-
08-28-26 18:34 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 166Let women in Detroit earn their money
Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
-
08-28-26 14:03 #21763Regular Member

Posts: 8Friday afternoon adventures
Any suggestions for the better afternoon day shifts this sunny Friday afternoon? Need to decompress after a long week. Hoping to find some promising talent and not having to deal with mandatory valet or any other hassles.
-
08-28-26 13:02 #21762Regular Member

Posts: 8Friday Afternoon Adventures
Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?
-
08-28-26 12:14 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 1177MM,
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I'm with you on this.
A reputable dancer is a valuable commodity and will definitely bring guys into the club, which translates into more money for her and the club, as well as higher tip outs for the staff. For us, it means a better selection of dancers and a higher quality experience. We leave happy and look forward to coming back.
IMO, this is one of the main reasons, if not the main reason, why this board is so important to us. It's mutually beneficial for both the dancers and the customers. We share information about our experiences, which drives business to the good dancers who deserve it while helping us weed out the bad ones.
I'm not sure how it works at the other clubs, but, however unlikely it may seem, I know that Henry's has turned dancers away within the last year because management felt it would be unfair to the regular dancers who are always there. I don't know whether that policy is still in effect, but I've seen it happen a couple of times. Whether the same thing has happened at Bogart's, I don't know, but since the same family owns both clubs, I would expect that it has.
I1234.
-
08-27-26 19:25 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 899I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.
Originally Posted by PauliP
[View Original Post]
I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.
The entire strip club math has changed. It used to be the club had to regulate the number of girls to the expected number of customers. Otherwise too many girls and no one makes money, this causes girls to leave. Or too many guys and they can't get the girls they want or even an acceptable girl, which causes the guys not to return. But today it is totally different the club can hire an unlimited number of girls, because each of those girls has built in customer base that likes them. When they are dancing if the night is slow, they message all their regulars, I am at the club now if you want to get some of my attention. So each girl working brings more customers into the club.
PP, I am certain you are not the first to have an issue with her.
MM.
-
08-27-26 12:37 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 251Aquarius
Last I heard is she is waitresses somewhere. She isn't dancing right now.
Originally Posted by MrBarton
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 06:52 #21758Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been to BT's, H8, Bogarts, SC, and LS and all of the girls this summer has said how slow it was. The managers definitely know this, so customer service should be their main focus. Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited. I'm sure it's also circumstantial, if a girl is super popular and never has issues and all of a sudden she is complaining that a patron is not paying what they agreed upon then the manager may take her side. But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 00:58 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 103Bumping this because the site has been wonky lately.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 21:38 #21756Senior Member

Posts: 899CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
This reminds me of that old quote, I made and spent a small fortune on booze, music and girls, the rest of my money I just wasted.
I love to repeat with hot talent, but speaking for only myself I never get tired of adding new talent to my rotation. There is something amazing the first time you insert into a new girl. I like to think of them as vintages, kind of like wine. Each year a fresh new crop is mature and ready for enjoyment. We are currently working through the the 2007 and 2008's.
As young men we can attract hot young girls, based on our looks, our pheromones, and our potential to be life partners. As the years role by, no one looks as good at 40 as they did at 20 be they boy or girl. A 40 year old guy looks darn old to a 20 year old girl. In fact he is her parents age. After 40 you are older than her parents and you just look old. Too old to attract a 20 year old girl by your age. And by 45, you can no longer attract a girl based on your potential to be her life partner, you will die long before her This significantly reduces the pool of hot young girls available to you. A 50 year old guy has only half the pheromones of a 20 year old guy. Meaning basically not enough pheromones to attract a girl compared to a young guy.
What you do have as an older guy assuming some success in life. Although even a guy delivering pizza can save up enough money to get $300 and procure an hour of female attention. You have a fat wallet and Benjamins in your pocket is enough attract that 1% of girls from every high school graduating class who don't mind the fact you could be her father or grandfather.
Don't look back and as long as your dick works use to for its intended purpose with hot talent. For most guys eventually their dick stops working, I hope for me that I have the good fortune to have a working dick well into my 80's.
MM.
-
08-26-26 21:02 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 676SC probably has the best Saturday day shift of any the clubs but even that has been hit or miss lately, Saturday days have been pretty lame everywhere lately.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 06:54 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 116Is she open to seeing new clients?
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 23:30 #21753Senior Member

Posts: 46I haven't been to SC in several years. Stopped going because the weekend crowd wasn't my vibe anymore. I prefer a more mixed crowd. What's the weekend crowd and line up like these days?
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 21:59 #21752Senior Member

Posts: 153SC is always a solid bet. Not overloaded with 8's and 9's. But there is usually one or two that fit the bill for everyone. You don't have to get so lucky to find an enjoyable time like you would at bogarts. BTS always a solid option as well if your looking for a little step up in quality across the board.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 21:54 #21751Senior Member

Posts: 153Wondering if any of you seasoned mongers get tired of fucking new hot talent or am I a lifer now? Way I see it I'm hooked, in it to win it now. Always knew I was a little different, didn't think I'd end up paying hot sluts to fuck as a hobby but here I am. And not really interested in looking back. Thanks to yall for all the informative insight over the years 🍻 https://www.erome.com/a/T0Ib7g9c.












Reply With Quote




