Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17560

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I could see a provider not fully agreeing to bbj before meeting on basis of purchaser hygiene. I shower both before AND after meeting someone, I can't say what the average John does but a good percentage probably "forgets.

    For those type of ads (more emojis than words) I tend to ignore anyways, I feel they are either fake, trying too hard, or just scream unintelligence, which is a turnoff. Have I missed out on a few great times? Surely. Have I been stabbed or robbed? Not yet.

    That being said, I've never gotten the threatening "cartel" call afterwards. I feel a bit left out.
    I did not think of that aspect as when I set an appointment I always build in time for me to shower and shave before I leave my place. So appointment time is S&S plus estimated drive time.

    Don't see how I can expect good smells when I stink. Come to think of it I see quite a few ads mentioning need for hygiene.

  2. #17559

    Smell check

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Other than the ad I posted, which someone in apt asian threads has said was Galleria group, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214202676 this one may be the one that sparked the call. Asked for details got 300 hr FS. Asked about BBJ and was told had be be discussed when I got there. The discuss when got there was a deal killer for me anyhow. Meh.
    I could see a provider not fully agreeing to bbj before meeting on basis of purchaser hygiene. I shower both before AND after meeting someone, I can't say what the average John does but a good percentage probably "forgets.”

    For those type of ads (more emojis than words) I tend to ignore anyways, I feel they are either fake, trying too hard, or just scream unintelligence, which is a turnoff. Have I missed out on a few great times? Surely. Have I been stabbed or robbed? Not yet.

    That being said, I've never gotten the threatening "cartel" call afterwards. I feel a bit left out.

  3. #17558

    Re strange call

    Other than the ad I posted, which someone in apt asian threads has said was Galleria group, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214202676 this one may be the one that sparked the call. Asked for details got 300 hr FS. Asked about BBJ and was told had be be discussed when I got there. The discuss when got there was a deal killer for me anyhow. Meh.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 08-30-26 at 19:25. Reason: Price correction

  4. #17557

    Kira

    Visited Kyra, NLindbergh, 150 qv, CBJ, CG, Doggie, Mish. Her notel room and bed are very busy (clothes + furniture and small dog). She had a good attitude (nothing special but ok) She is the one in the pictures.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229479650/5618187701

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Kira last week. Bit of a mixed experience. First the good. She looked like her pictures. Her face was a little rough, but she was nice and accommodating. As far as the service BBBJ / DATY / CFS standard fair really. CIM finish. Now for the negatives, She had a "friend" at the door as I got there which was a little concerning. But worked out okay. The place is definitely lived in. My big issue is that she wasn't hiding her habit. Paraphernalia laying out in the open. Huge red flag for me and I should have left right there. I get that this sort of thing can come with the territory, but having it out in the open isn't for me.

    All in all, service was slightly above average, but everything else will put me off seeing her again. Rates were negotiable YMMV. PM for details.

    -J.

  5. #17556

    I dunno

    Quote Originally Posted by SlideHammr  [View Original Post]
    Everything about her ad says TGTBT but her pics and the fact that this ad has been running for several months leads me to inquire at least.
    https://yandex.com/images/search?rpt...1b0027ca_f.jpg

    https://yandex.com/images/search?url...r_page=similar

  6. #17555

    Kimberly on ListCrawler

    Everything about her ad says TGTBT but her pics and the fact that this ad has been running for several months leads me to inquire at least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d772bc3ca048c5f1df81b2287a25a6a4_f.jpg‎  

  7. #17554

  8. #17553

    Latina hazelwood

    Visited Latina in hazelwood, 120 qv, white, fat but ok, Big butt and boobs, good attitude, CBJ, RCG, Mish. Hotel was ugly area Lindbergh.

    The person is very different to the pictures, not close at all besides the color of skin.

    X7470.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214199065

  9. #17552
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Just got a strange phone call. Some guy calling himself Anthony says he's from some escort service and wants to know why I'm bothering his escorts. Told no idea what he's taking about. He comes back you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. So I tell him I got something for you, blow a steel whistle (like a coach whistle) into the phone and tell him to fuck off. Hung up and blocked the number.

    Only thing I can think of was https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/799853159755 I had txt and got info and didn't make appointment.

    Yes I have a steel whistle. Sometimes for fum when I get AI spam / fraud calls I go along til I get a real person then tell them to fuck off and use it.

    At my age you find amusement where you can.
    That's typically a scam that comes from contacting a fake Latina add a day or 2 after texting the number in the add.

  10. #17551

    I went for hour

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation and GFE upgrade?
    She said 225. I was expecting a nice GFE session before getting down to business but as I said, her ad not withstanding, she said extra for kissing. I didn't bring any extra so I didn't ask what charge was. Seeing her price for hour appointment I don't think it would be very much. BBJ was included is standard hour. I don't think CIM is available at all. As always YMMV.

  11. #17550
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Just her and her dog.

    I took standard precautions I usually take. Just the donation in my pocket. I did have my drivers license in case was needed at security desk. All else left in car. Was street parking, not hard to find a spot.

    Pretty much just 2 small rooms and a bath. No sign of anyone else staying there. Not really much space for her stuff let alone anyone elses. Let me emphasize again. Those pics are really old or really filtered. She looks MUCH older than 53. Me not being a spring chicken myself it did not bother me that much. If you're younger and like GILFs then you might like her.
    What was the donation and GFE upgrade?

  12. #17549

    Strange call

    Just got a strange phone call. Some guy calling himself Anthony says he's from some escort service and wants to know why I'm bothering his escorts. Told no idea what he's taking about. He comes back you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. So I tell him I got something for you, blow a steel whistle (like a coach whistle) into the phone and tell him to fuck off. Hung up and blocked the number.

    Only thing I can think of was https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/799853159755 I had txt and got info and didn't make appointment.

    Yes I have a steel whistle. Sometimes for fum when I get AI spam / fraud calls I go along til I get a real person then tell them to fuck off and use it.

    At my age you find amusement where you can.

  13. #17548

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyDood  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a couple of yrs ago. She was staying up in and City by the new NSA. Got to her place and lets just say the 2 dudes in the living room scared me off, no way was I entering her place. Was she alone at this place?
    Just her and her dog.

    I took standard precautions I usually take. Just the donation in my pocket. I did have my drivers license in case was needed at security desk. All else left in car. Was street parking, not hard to find a spot.

    Pretty much just 2 small rooms and a bath. No sign of anyone else staying there. Not really much space for her stuff let alone anyone elses. Let me emphasize again. Those pics are really old or really filtered. She looks MUCH older than 53. Me not being a spring chicken myself it did not bother me that much. If you're younger and like GILFs then you might like her.

  14. #17547
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/269263182177 OK decided to give this one a try. Set up was easy. Gave me address when I told her I was on the way.

    Was dark and had a bit of a problem finding her building. Neighborhood looked ok. Is close to Barnes main campus. She said her building had recently started getting I'd s and keeping a visitor log. I figured I'd see when I got there.

    Called and said I was there. Her phone kept breaking up. She texted me the door code and apartment. There was in fact a uniformed unarmed security guard at a desk by the door. I entered the code and there were folks getting on the elevator so I just walked over and got on too. Found her apartment with no problem.

    She is TINY! Maybe 5 foot on a good day. 100 lbs would be stretching it. The pics in the ad are either filtered or old as hell. Ad says 53 but first look at her face said 63 and keep going up. Tiny little tits. Not firm. Rest of body pretty nice. Cute ass. GFE is NOT included in her base price. I didn't know til I got there. Oh well.

    She started with a BBJ (mentioned she doesn't do CIM which I knew from her ad) Was a bit toothy at the start but smoothed out and I have had much worse. Asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do to keep Mr Happy happy. Told her we were doing fine. Decided it was time for the main event. Got her into mish with her legs over my shoulders. She was tight. I am probably less endowed than most and she needed to get some lube to get us going. All I can say is WHOOOWIE that girl can fuck!! I would have dearly loved to try K9 but I was in and going for the gold so didn't want to lose what I had. Oh BTW BBFS is available no upcharge.

    As someone previously noted she is hard to understand sometimes. She can struggle to find the words she wants. She also has some mannerisms that can be a bit off putting. She has like 4 phones (no idea why) She's had at least one stroke and I'm pretty sure that accounts for it.

    She has a small dog and it probably hadn't been walked recently as I did see some droppings on floor in other room. The a / c not working. Not sure if whole building or just her apt. She has a floor a / c but no way to vent the exhaust so the living room stays hot but her bedroom is ok. I would not recommend going during day with high temps. Apt building is for low income so who knows when or if they fix it. She is a smoker but didn't while I was there. As a former smoker I didn't catch any odor of smoke.

    Overall she is a friendly and nice lady who has some health related issues because of a stoke. She kept consistent in random conversation that she was 53.

    Will I return? I just might. She is about 20 minutes from me, the price I got was ok for me and she kept Mr Happy happy and when he's happy so am I. As always YMMV.
    I tried to see her a couple of yrs ago. She was staying up in and City by the new NSA. Got to her place and lets just say the 2 dudes in the living room scared me off, no way was I entering her place. Was she alone at this place?

  15. #17546

    Was different

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/269263182177 OK decided to give this one a try. Set up was easy. Gave me address when I told her I was on the way.

    Was dark and had a bit of a problem finding her building. Neighborhood looked ok. Is close to Barnes main campus. She said her building had recently started getting I'd s and keeping a visitor log. I figured I'd see when I got there.

    Called and said I was there. Her phone kept breaking up. She texted me the door code and apartment. There was in fact a uniformed unarmed security guard at a desk by the door. I entered the code and there were folks getting on the elevator so I just walked over and got on too. Found her apartment with no problem.

    She is TINY! Maybe 5 foot on a good day. 100 lbs would be stretching it. The pics in the ad are either filtered or old as hell. Ad says 53 but first look at her face said 63 and keep going up. Tiny little tits. Not firm. Rest of body pretty nice. Cute ass. GFE is NOT included in her base price. I didn't know til I got there. Oh well.

    She started with a BBJ (mentioned she doesn't do CIM which I knew from her ad) Was a bit toothy at the start but smoothed out and I have had much worse. Asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do to keep Mr Happy happy. Told her we were doing fine. Decided it was time for the main event. Got her into mish with her legs over my shoulders. She was tight. I am probably less endowed than most and she needed to get some lube to get us going. All I can say is WHOOOWIE that girl can fuck!! I would have dearly loved to try K9 but I was in and going for the gold so didn't want to lose what I had. Oh BTW BBFS is available no upcharge.

    As someone previously noted she is hard to understand sometimes. She can struggle to find the words she wants. She also has some mannerisms that can be a bit off putting. She has like 4 phones (no idea why) She's had at least one stroke and I'm pretty sure that accounts for it.

    She has a small dog and it probably hadn't been walked recently as I did see some droppings on floor in other room. The a / c not working. Not sure if whole building or just her apt. She has a floor a / c but no way to vent the exhaust so the living room stays hot but her bedroom is ok. I would not recommend going during day with high temps. Apt building is for low income so who knows when or if they fix it. She is a smoker but didn't while I was there. As a former smoker I didn't catch any odor of smoke.

    Overall she is a friendly and nice lady who has some health related issues because of a stoke. She kept consistent in random conversation that she was 53.

    Will I return? I just might. She is about 20 minutes from me, the price I got was ok for me and she kept Mr Happy happy and when he's happy so am I. As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape