Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1211 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 18159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18039

    19 f

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    I'm interested, DM info please.

  2. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Same here. Your inbox is full. Please PM me the contact or let us know when you clear your inbox.

  3. #18037

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Natalia recently and it was well worth it. She's not FS and with her skills she doesn't have to be. Get with Ghostrider for her contact info.
    She is a lot of fun very sweet lady with amazing skills. Your absolutely correct she doesn't need to be FS for you to leave fully fulfilled!

    GR01.

  4. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Interested. Your mailbox is full. Pm me please.

  5. #18035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    I would be interested, please PM me info.

  6. #18034

    Sofia

    I had another amazing date with Sofia last week or so. She is so fun to be with. Communication was quick and easy and she met me at the spot two hours later. She answered the door in just a thong and it was beautiful to see. Went straight to the room and did BBBJ, CFS, RCG and lazy doggy to finish. A+++.

  7. #18033

    Dm full

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Your inbox full.

  8. #18032

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Inbox full Pm me.

  9. #18031
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Yea trying to message you but it's not going through. Don't know if it's the site acting up or your inbox is full. Could you PM me her number?

  10. #18030

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me
    Trying to get her contact info but inbox is full.

  11. #18029

    Clear inbox

    Hey bro, I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full. You can PM me the digits that'll be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me

  12. #18028

    19 blonde in kissimmee area

    Met this girl on a dating app. 19 f just moved here. She lives with roommates so she cannot host. I had her over to my place for an hour or so. Great tiny body and booty. BBBJ CFS. That does seem negotiable. YMMV Car dates could be an option, I never asked. 250 for prob 90 minutes if I'm being real over an hour not rushed, I am going to post some vids here in minute too, The file is too big for her pic. seniors pm me

  13. #18027

    Gilf Pam

    Anyone got info on Pam hot golf that was active awhile ago lost her info.

  14. #18026

    Natalia Massage

    Had a chance to see Natalia recently and it was well worth it. She's not FS and with her skills she doesn't have to be. Get with Ghostrider for her contact info.

  15. #18025
    Does anyone have contacts for a UTR ebony babe. Would love to meet an ebony beauty or two if you know of one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape