Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 2123 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31790

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    The booker asked that I share the number and that they are back for a short time. The number is 901-308-9474. There are hoops to jump through to get started, but after doing that it has been smooth sailing for me.

    It also looks like they removed the password on the site, for now at least: https://www.emeraldclubs.com/home.
    Has anyone seen the girl currently in town and would you be willing to share any details about her or your experience? Thanks.

  2. #31789

    Skye

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214458847

    Tried to set something up with Skye. Location was right for what I needed. She responded and we agreed on a price (higher than I wanted, but I was willing to bend due to time and location constraints). We agreed on a time later in the day. Headed her way and she went silent on me when I got there. Gave her 30 min and nothing. Didn't respond until like 4 hours later with no explanation for the silence. This is actually the second time she has done this, so I'm moving on.

    On a similar note, any suggestions for someone that has a quiet, clean incall location in Germantown or Cordova, is reliable, and is clean? I'm not too picky on looks. Looking for someone that would be open to a weekly thing with reasonable prices. I'm getting really tired of the hunt lately. The current girls are terrible about responding and I'm getting stood up like this more and more.

  3. #31788

    Bogus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Are the report / review on escort bablyon legit?
    My experience has been that every time I have written a bad or subpar review / comment, it isn't published. Take that for what it's worth. Some of my good reviews were published.

  4. #31787
    Are the report / review on escort bablyon legit?

  5. #31786
    Quote Originally Posted by mat2817  [View Original Post]
    Yes please share if you come across anything. Feel free to pm.
    Your inbox is full.

  6. #31785

    Re:

    Yes please share if you come across anything. Feel free to pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    I am in the same boat. If I find one I will let you know.

  7. #31784
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis173  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, please if you have a recommendation for a head only provider, safe area is a must bbj is a must to. Cassie my regular is out of town for the next two months and need someone I can trust till she comes back. Please dm me! Thank you!
    I am in the same boat. If I find one I will let you know.

  8. #31783

    One more try

    Fellas, please if you have a recommendation for a head only provider, safe area is a must bbj is a must to. Cassie my regular is out of town for the next two months and need someone I can trust till she comes back. Please dm me! Thank you!

  9. #31782

  10. #31781
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    They asked for your real photo to screen, that's not the usual way, did not proceed. Anyone with good experience?
    People here have had good experiences, and I have no doubt they're telling the truth, which is why the verification thing just sticks in my craw. It's just that if this operation gets busted, they are going to hand over a treasure trove of pictures and drivers licenses to help save their own hides. Why in the world should I trust them?

  11. #31780
    They asked for your real photo to screen, that's not the usual way, did not proceed. Anyone with good experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake.

    Almost like a sex robot. LOL.

  12. #31779
    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks fake.

    Almost like a sex robot. LOL.
    LMAO, and at 95 lbs listed, I'd rather try my luck with the silicone sex doll. I'd be afraid I'd break her.

  13. #31778
    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    Jeez what's with the photo on the home page looks like I'm looking at a character in those porn game ads than an actual woman.
    Definitely looks fake.

    Almost like a sex robot. LOL.

  14. #31777
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    The booker asked that I share the number and that they are back for a short time. The number is 901-308-9474. There are hoops to jump through to get started, but after doing that it has been smooth sailing for me.

    It also looks like they removed the password on the site, for now at least: https://www.emeraldclubs.com/home.
    Jeez what's with the photo on the home page looks like I'm looking at a character in those porn game ads than an actual woman.

  15. #31776
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManWhat  [View Original Post]
    The booker asked that I share the number and that they are back for a short time. The number is 901-308-9474. There are hoops to jump through to get started, but after doing that it has been smooth sailing for me.

    It also looks like they removed the password on the site, for now at least: https://www.emeraldclubs.com/home.
    Is one of those hoops still a photo of your license? So want to try these ladies, but man, it's like giving a copy of your license to your weed dealer, or worse than that since you typically know your weed dealer.

    Do they accept any other type of screening?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape