The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2166

    Palpatine_Ironic. Gif

    I figured MMartin was being unnecessarily unfair, so just for fun I looked at your forum posts. Literally every single post of yours over the past 6 years has been a question asking for intel on a provider or services.

    Well, almost all. Every post other than this gem of irony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batkin77  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the escort reviews?

  2. #2165
    Its been over a year since I have done anything. Nothing but overpriced fake women around here. So if I ever get with someone that has not been reviewed on here a thousand times already I will write a review.

  3. #2164

    Contributors are the ones who generally get responses

    Try it sometime

    Quote Originally Posted by Batkin77  [View Original Post]
    Hey there any info on the place on 33 in greenland?
    .

  4. #2163

    Greenland

    Hey there any info on the place on 33 in greenland?

  5. #2162

    Dover point

    Are they still open? I have texted and no answer.

  6. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I've been out more lately than usual, revisit the local spots. Nothing really remarkable right now anywhere.

    1. Peabody Annex. Same older woman, decent massage, ok finish. Nothing to write home about. 80 + 60.

    2. Serendip. Older women, very old. Decent medium massage, decent L1. Nothing more on the table.

    3. Mammoth rd. Very old ladies, the boss one is grumpy, the other one is nicer. Its my backup plan never my first choice 70+50.

    4. Gaia. Expensive, good looking, decent l2 with usually some random fun tease. No L3 70 +140.

    5. Tea / former birch. Every girl seems different, prices seem to keep going up. Last one suggested l3 which was new to me, thankfully I had gear, but seh was rushing.

    6. Elm st Manch behind the old angel city music hall. Shorted time, seems like L1 only 70+50.

    7. healty 111 - decent massage, l1 70 + 60.

    8. Lowell Rogers, 8 has hotties 70+200,11 has not-hotties, 60 +150 some do a great rub an a dead fish l3, some do a lousy rub and a dead fish l3. Now and then, a decent rub and a fun tease. All the women are old.

    9. Stedman lowell. Legit.

    10. Clear dew. Lowell - they get right to the point. L2 only, 70+150.

    12. Dracut next to the dentist. Randomly good / not good looking girls, some do l2, some don't.

    13. Banyon Manch - 2 girls, one constant one rotates. Pretty, ask for a big tip. I have not been able to get l3, others say they have. YMMV.

    14. Former swan methoooen - 80 +180, would repeat. L3.
    I might've had the same girl at Tea, can not remember her name. But it was an expensive lousy CBJ and then a pretty rushed CFS. Lousy session.

  7. #2160

    #6 Elm behind old angel city

    This place has never been more than L1. Most girls were not even into much mutual touching. There is one girl that I have seen a few times this spring and early summer that is mid 30's and fairly attractive, IMO.

  8. #2159

    Recent wanderings

    I've been out more lately than usual, revisit the local spots. Nothing really remarkable right now anywhere.

    1. Peabody Annex. Same older woman, decent massage, ok finish. Nothing to write home about. 80 + 60.

    2. Serendip. Older women, very old. Decent medium massage, decent L1. Nothing more on the table.

    3. Mammoth rd. Very old ladies, the boss one is grumpy, the other one is nicer. Its my backup plan never my first choice 70+50.

    4. Gaia. Expensive, good looking, decent l2 with usually some random fun tease. No L3 70 +140.

    5. Tea / former birch. Every girl seems different, prices seem to keep going up. Last one suggested l3 which was new to me, thankfully I had gear, but seh was rushing.

    6. Elm st Manch behind the old angel city music hall. Shorted time, seems like L1 only 70+50.

    7. healty 111 - decent massage, l1 70 + 60.

    8. Lowell Rogers, 8 has hotties 70+200,11 has not-hotties, 60 +150 some do a great rub an a dead fish l3, some do a lousy rub and a dead fish l3. Now and then, a decent rub and a fun tease. All the women are old.

    9. Stedman lowell. Legit.

    10. Clear dew. Lowell - they get right to the point. L2 only, 70+150.

    12. Dracut next to the dentist. Randomly good / not good looking girls, some do l2, some don't.

    13. Banyon Manch - 2 girls, one constant one rotates. Pretty, ask for a big tip. I have not been able to get l3, others say they have. YMMV.

    14. Former swan methoooen - 80 +180, would repeat. L3.

  9. #2158

    Derry

    Anyone have any info on annex rd. Haven't been in few months and haven't seen post anywhere lately.

  10. #2157

    New spa Hudson on 111

    Checked out new place girl think her name was CoCo said they only opened 2 weeks. Got half hour for $50. Great massage for few minutes lots of roaming otc, had me on all fours. Then flip L1 with utc and fingering her hairy kitty. Popped and out in 25 minutes wanted $120 got her down for $.

  11. #2156

    Hud son

    Drove by saw a sign for a new place in Hu.dson near the old burger king on 111. Looked like it could be fun TOFFT. Hea lthy body works.

    Standard fare, nice girl spoke great english, on the bigger side for an asian, chunky. Co Co was her name. Place hasnt been open long she said.

    Got the feeling ther could be more on the menu but I wasnt planning on getting a massage so I didn't have much cash or a parachute on me.

    Good massage.

  12. #2155

    New spa Hudson on 111

    Checked out new place girl think her name was CoCo said they only opened 2 weeks. Got half hour for $50. Great massage for few minutes lots of roaming otc, had me on all fours. Then flip L1 with utc and fingering her hairy kitty. Popped and out in 25 minutes wanted $120 got her down for $.

  13. #2154

    Lisa Spa Portsmouth

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    There are two in NH, Bow and Portsmouth. Bow is well reported here and will satisfy your needs. Portsmouth in not in RM, Google gives a couple of conflicting results but what I think is being discussed here is in a plaza with a restaurant and other shops on Lafayette Rd heading south. I know this only because I also had to do a little searching to find it based on one of these reports and was going to try it out, but maybe it is not as urgent now.
    I can confirm Lisa Spa on Lafayette in Portsmouth has happy options available. It is in a small shopping plaza as previously reported, next door to a nail spa so don't confuse the two businesses.

    Had an appointment with Jessica, and it started out really well face down. Started with a really nice massage with no drape so and nice teasing touches right away so I knew more was available than just a legit massage. Mixed in some light prostate play and had me up on all fours so I was pretty revved up by the time the flip came. But then came the hard negotiations and money grab. She wouldn't budge off a hundo for topless hand release, and worse is she insisted on me getting up from the table and paying before. I completely hate the money grab and prepaying as it ruined an otherwise nice session. I ended up paying as I had a good head of steam going and really needed relief at that point. She knows this and uses this as negotiating strategy no doubt. Now once we got back into it she gave a great ending and full access to her nice boobs. I personally don't think I will repeat as I can't stand the money grab mentality. I think this strategy backfires for this type of provider as they may squeeze out more tip at the time but lose out on a regular customer.

    The house fee is 80 do already 10 in the hole compared to most other AMPs, and with the tip it was 180 out the door for a L1 with UTC roaming. With the transactional nature I am a one and done. She did indicate L2 was an option, but I would imagine that is not an inexpensive option either.

  14. #2153

    Portsmouth

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSane  [View Original Post]
    Where is Lisa Spa? I can't find it on Rub maps or STG, and a Google search only shows a place that looks legit.
    There are two in NH, Bow and Portsmouth. Bow is well reported here and will satisfy your needs. Portsmouth in not in RM, Google gives a couple of conflicting results but what I think is being discussed here is in a plaza with a restaurant and other shops on Lafayette Rd heading south. I know this only because I also had to do a little searching to find it based on one of these reports and was going to try it out, but maybe it is not as urgent now.

  15. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherN  [View Original Post]
    I have added Lisa Spa to my loop and really like the quality. New one today that is WELL worth your visit. Emmy? 2 for L3. I think she said around for a month. I'll be back to see her.
    Where is Lisa Spa? I can't find it on Rub maps or STG, and a Google search only shows a place that looks legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape