Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 3923 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 58833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58608
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster  [View Original Post]
    Floated into Spring Spa Wednesday morning and met a super cute, bubbly 5' Asian MILF with an hour glass body named Leah. (spoke very good English).

    We settled on services (TS, P2 P, BBBJ, CFS) and the fun began.

    TS was fun, soapy, B2 B (passed on the TUMA).

    Back in the room she delivered on what we agreed on (P2 P was nice, BBBJ was pretty good, CFS was challenging, she is very tight).

    Leah reached her limit half session so she offered up Diamond for $.

    Diamond is a 5'1" Asian MILF with a nice all natural figure and slightly darker and thicker for an Asian.

    I am guessing Leah informed her of what I expected because she delivered in full (P2 P was liberal, BBBJ was pretty good, CFS was on point and finished me).

    A light massage to end the session. A good time was had by all. I left relaxed and content.

    My first time here, I was asked to fill out the form.
    This is Spring Spa at the Casselberry location? Right next to Culvers. Thank you for the info.

  2. #58607

    Yalanda

    To answer recent queries: Altamonte location. She is thin, and taller than some of the recent Japanese talent, but would not call her a spinner. More like a tigress or jaguar. Definitely on the wild side. Our friend Dick Jackman should be providing a review of Japanese Amo soon.

  3. #58606
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get a visit in with Chinese Yalanda tonight and I'm glad I did. If any of you caught Salacia when she came through, Yalanda is cut from the same cloth. She is college educated, and speaks English fluently. About 5'4", beautiful MM C to D breasts, lean body with a great ass, and a pretty face. But boy is she wild. Lots of deep tongue kissing from the start. One of the best head games going with a little finger play at the backdoor. Really into the session, and a little rough with me, which I loved. If you want a wild time, like a private session with a wild hot AMP girl, Yalanda is for you. She is visiting from her home base which is a major city and she is quite the professional. Big departure from the Meiji Japanese talent. Would repeat.
    Thanks mate, prob visit her soon. She is petite?

  4. #58605

    Yalanda location

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Great Intel as usual dork with m e I j I where the pictures somewhat accurate of her?
    Which location is she at?

  5. #58604
    Thank you a ton.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I can personally vouch for 3 places at the moment:

    M&Y / Orchid - Oakridge Road, 1 block west of Rio Grande.

    Tokyo / Crystal - John Young Parkway, 1 block north of the 417.

    5 Star - Colonial Drive, corner of Knight Avenue and Colonial Drive.

    The Meiji service (https://meiji118.com/) currently has both a Japanese and a Chinese girl. I have not had a session with either of these girls, but the Meiji girls I have had in the past were good.

  6. #58603

    Pics of Yalanda

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Great Intel as usual dork with m e I j I where the pictures somewhat accurate of her?
    Pics are not her. Would estimate late 20's or early 30's for age.

  7. #58602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddMan19  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town next week.

    Anyone that can help a senior member from VA / Nc? Head me in the right direction?
    Sent you a pm.

  8. #58601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get a visit in with Chinese Yalanda tonight and I'm glad I did. If any of you caught Salacia when she came through, Yalanda is cut from the same cloth. She is college educated, and speaks English fluently. About 5'4", beautiful MM C to D breasts, lean body with a great ass, and a pretty face. But boy is she wild. Lots of deep tongue kissing from the start. One of the best head games going with a little finger play at the backdoor. Really into the session, and a little rough with me, which I loved. If you want a wild time, like a private session with a wild hot AMP girl, Yalanda is for you. She is visiting from her home base which is a major city and she is quite the professional. Big departure from the Meiji Japanese talent. Would repeat.
    Great Intel as usual dork with m e I j I where the pictures somewhat accurate of her?

  9. #58600

    Yalanda with Meiji

    Was able to get a visit in with Chinese Yalanda tonight and I'm glad I did. If any of you caught Salacia when she came through, Yalanda is cut from the same cloth. She is college educated, and speaks English fluently. About 5'4", beautiful MM C to D breasts, lean body with a great ass, and a pretty face. But boy is she wild. Lots of deep tongue kissing from the start. One of the best head games going with a little finger play at the backdoor. Really into the session, and a little rough with me, which I loved. If you want a wild time, like a private session with a wild hot AMP girl, Yalanda is for you. She is visiting from her home base which is a major city and she is quite the professional. Big departure from the Meiji Japanese talent. Would repeat.

  10. #58599

    Leah and Diamond at Spring Spa

    Floated into Spring Spa Wednesday morning and met a super cute, bubbly 5' Asian MILF with an hour glass body named Leah. (spoke very good English).

    We settled on services (TS, P2 P, BBBJ, CFS) and the fun began.

    TS was fun, soapy, B2 B (passed on the TUMA).

    Back in the room she delivered on what we agreed on (P2 P was nice, BBBJ was pretty good, CFS was challenging, she is very tight).

    Leah reached her limit half session so she offered up Diamond for $.

    Diamond is a 5'1" Asian MILF with a nice all natural figure and slightly darker and thicker for an Asian.

    I am guessing Leah informed her of what I expected because she delivered in full (P2 P was liberal, BBBJ was pretty good, CFS was on point and finished me).

    A light massage to end the session. A good time was had by all. I left relaxed and content.

    My first time here, I was asked to fill out the form.

  11. #58598

    Re: Orlando AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddMan19  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town next week.

    Anyone that can help a senior member from VA / Nc? Head me in the right direction?
    I can personally vouch for 3 places at the moment:

    M&Y / Orchid - Oakridge Road, 1 block west of Rio Grande.

    Tokyo / Crystal - John Young Parkway, 1 block north of the 417.

    5 Star - Colonial Drive, corner of Knight Avenue and Colonial Drive.

    The Meiji service (https://meiji118.com/) currently has both a Japanese and a Chinese girl. I have not had a session with either of these girls, but the Meiji girls I have had in the past were good.

  12. #58597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1219

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience this past week. Staring at monitors, completely mechanical, complaining.

    Would never repeat.
    Yep, she knows who to show a real good time and get that Kelly flag flying high!

    Then quantity starts over ruling quality!

    watching that monitor/money rolling in!

    I enjoyed her way better before she got famous

  13. #58596

    Swing and a miss at Missly

    Stopped in at Missly this week and was very disappointed. Arrived early and met Joey. There was seemingly nobody else there, neither customers nor therapists. My first mistake was I added $20 to the standard tip because I wanted a repeat of the great service I got there back in June. Unfortunately, while Joey is cute enough, she was just in a hurry, and I got bum-rushed out in 40 minutes. My June experience was completely different and 100% better, although likely with a different team in place. Too bad, as I won't repeat for a long time, if ever.

  14. #58595
    There are lots of reviews in this forum, just read back two or three pages and you'll get a lot of info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddMan19  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town next week.

    Anyone that can help a senior member from VA / Nc? Head me in the right direction?

  15. #58594

    I guess I'm lucky. I always get the AMAZING version of Kelly

    Had a dream that I went to see Kelly yesterday. Had set an appointment and she greeting me looking as fine as ever. Went back to the table shower and I told her that it was my turn to give her a table shower but she declined in the nicest possible way. Maybe she appreciated the gesture because she gave me an extra exceptional table shower. Lots of rimming and licking my taint and TUMA while simeltaneously stroking my cock that had she lubed up. This is an amazing sensation that few girls have even attempted much less mastered and I found myself wishing she would finish me this way and then try for a round two back in the room. If any one could make it happen in that quick time frame it would be Kelly. Not to be though. Back to the room we went and I couldn't wait to please this little goddess. Started with some DFK and then I enjoyed her beautiful little pussy. She seemed to finish pretty quickly. I know. Who knows. But the IOP was amazing. On with the cover and she rode me a little before we switched to doggy which is easier for her given my size which I supposed in average plus. She's a tiny little thing so when I'm with her it's the only time I wish I was sub average LOL. She might enjoy that more. Anyway it wasn't going to happen with the cover today (rarely does regardless of the girl) but she makes me cum so hard with her amazing BBBJCIM that I'm good with that. I love the visual of her beautiful body and face in the mirror to the side while she's doing this and my mind goes to the obvious place while she makes it feel with her mouth what I can only imagine she would feel like inside. Idk why a few guys have gotten less than stellar experiences from her this trip. I wouldn't write her off though if it happened to me. Too many A+ dreams with her to do that even if I ever do catch her on an off day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape