Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 629 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 9431
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9341

    Linsy V

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper  [View Original Post]
    Fec.

    Looks: 9. Hot stuff. She is tiny fun sized that's her in pics early 20's FE Cutie for sure. She mentioned it was her first time out here from home viet. I love them just like her, pretty, playful and she was eager to make a our date very special.

    She was as enthusiastic as I was of our date, she wore this hottie lingerie set with a tiny G String. We started off with a fun shower, she had this pretty welcoming smile that I just fell in love with. LFK which quickly lead to DFK, her hands found me before I found her she gave me a sensual freshen up, she has nice boobies that I enjoyed playing with, fiv while Dfk had her feeling horny as she kissed down my chest to my magic wand, pretty face BBBJ I just can't get enough soo sooo good. We.

    That was fun, she held my hand as I took the lead back to her playroom, I laid her down and kissed her from her pretty toes to her mmm mmm good Daty Dato I love when they rub on themselves she was horny. I tell her cowgirl so I can see her bounce on top, that quickly lead to doggy where the sight of her body and my slipping in and out had me feeling amazing. She cleaned me off, with a warm towel, cuddled up teased my magic wand while she gave me her sweet affection.

    She will do what ever you like, treat her well and she responds, I will definitely repeat.
    I went to see her before I saw your post. I concur with your review. Felt like I was hooking up with a young college student. There's really no script with her, it just happened organically. Lots of foreplay to get her motor reving hard. She's DTF and then some. Used the translator to communicate, not sure how long she's staying. I highly rec this one, would definitely repeat if I lived locally.

    I did opt for bb for +100. Tight wet and warm.

  2. #9340

    Yami

    I went to see Yami yesterday. I actually tried to see her up in LA a few months ago because she had great reviews but our schedules didn't line up. It was my first time at the new complex but it was easy to navigate and no gate to get through. When I got in she was in a dress with her tits popping out the top but nothing super sexy. We made out for a bit at the door then we went to the room and she took off her dress and her body was spectacular. I thought she was very pretty as well. I complimented her body and she joked her face is better. Took a quick shower and went to the bedroom. Without hesitation she gets down in front of me with the mirror behind her and starts sucking my dick. Felt amazing and she may of sucked my balls more than anyone in recent memory. She couldn't deepthroat well but it didn't stop her from trying. After a while she got up and fucked meanwhile she was standing (forwards and backwards hahah). It was too easy to pick her up at that point so I did and was pounding her while standing. Then I laid back on the bed and she got into cowgirl for a bit but then switch to doggie for the first pop since I wanted to see her ass from behind. And yes it was as good as I was hoping. Went for round 2 did mish and reverse cowgirl. Finished the first time inside her and second time I sprayed all over her. She wasn't concerned about it getting on her face so she probably would take a facial like a champ (not sure if anyone has tested this out). She wasn't concerned great. I will see her before I leave. We had great chemistry. The only better fuck I've had was Kiko but she's been gone for a while.

  3. #9339
    I think it is an emphatic no. Sally V was the only Viet who allowed it and I could tell she was well outside of her comfort zone doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Is CIP possible with either Angela V or Linsy V? I assume not, since all the Viet girls seem to be CFS only? Hopefully I'm wrong though.

  4. #9338

    Linsy V

    Fec.

    Looks: 9. Hot stuff. She is tiny fun sized that's her in pics early 20's FE Cutie for sure. She mentioned it was her first time out here from home viet. I love them just like her, pretty, playful and she was eager to make a our date very special.

    She was as enthusiastic as I was of our date, she wore this hottie lingerie set with a tiny G String. We started off with a fun shower, she had this pretty welcoming smile that I just fell in love with. LFK which quickly lead to DFK, her hands found me before I found her she gave me a sensual freshen up, she has nice boobies that I enjoyed playing with, fiv while Dfk had her feeling horny as she kissed down my chest to my magic wand, pretty face BBBJ I just can't get enough soo sooo good. We.

    That was fun, she held my hand as I took the lead back to her playroom, I laid her down and kissed her from her pretty toes to her mmm mmm good Daty Dato I love when they rub on themselves she was horny. I tell her cowgirl so I can see her bounce on top, that quickly lead to doggy where the sight of her body and my slipping in and out had me feeling amazing. She cleaned me off, with a warm towel, cuddled up teased my magic wand while she gave me her sweet affection.

    She will do what ever you like, treat her well and she responds, I will definitely repeat.

  5. #9337
    Is CIP possible with either Angela V or Linsy V? I assume not, since all the Viet girls seem to be CFS only? Hopefully I'm wrong though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    The close up pic is her. She said she is 25 and I believe it. She is a petite cutie with a very nice bod, well done MM Cs, tight puss, bare grooming and no tats. She is a sweetheart who is DTF. Strictly GFE as is typical with Viet girls. Felt like a civvie hookup with a young cute Viet gal. I enjoy this type of tryst over all others. She scrubbed me down with what looked like a dish sponge LOL. Heavy accent, not much English spoken. I asked her how long she planned to stay and she said 2 days. I was so flabbergasted that the new girl briefly peeked from behind the curtain. Think she meant she has been here 2 days LOL. See her early and often. Angela V remains my Viet ATF but Linsy is an easy rec.

  6. #9336
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeye  [View Original Post]
    Will be passing through SD.

    Any info from the bros on Chloe or Linsy?

    Thanks in advance!
    Not sure if you tried searching, but there are many reviews of Chloe here and on TER. I'm not sure about Linsy. I don't see a girl by that name at Get9, SKP, or BRC.

  7. #9335

    Linsy V FEC

    The close up pic is her. She said she is 25 and I believe it. She is a petite cutie with a very nice bod, well done MM Cs, tight puss, bare grooming and no tats. She is a sweetheart who is DTF. Strictly GFE as is typical with Viet girls. Felt like a civvie hookup with a young cute Viet gal. I enjoy this type of tryst over all others. She scrubbed me down with what looked like a dish sponge LOL. Heavy accent, not much English spoken. I asked her how long she planned to stay and she said 2 days. I was so flabbergasted that the new girl briefly peeked from behind the curtain. Think she meant she has been here 2 days LOL. See her early and often. Angela V remains my Viet ATF but Linsy is an easy rec.

  8. #9334

    Any Info?

    Will be passing through SD.

    Any info from the bros on Chloe or Linsy?

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by RookKnight  [View Original Post]
    Haru J is Aoi J from last year:
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Haru%20j/
    Sad I missed her last time as Aoi J. Looking to take the dive. Are the photos on cakdolls still not her? They look new from her Aoi J listings. Anyone know her pricing? Looks to be blank on cakdolls.

  10. #9332
    Haru J is Aoi J from last year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful and lovely time with Aoi J.
    Exactly my type of tall (5'5") slender, C cup, soft spoken.
    What you imagine a Japanese girl to be when watching movies like The Last Samurai.
    She has a mature vibe to her, not the young kawaii baby face girl with cat ears.
    I love snow white pale skin, so I was a bit worried about the tanned skin in previous reviews.
    But she's not dark like SE asian dark.
    I complimented her a lot, and she would be so shy giggling saying no no. I loved that.
    Good conversation, she has minimal English skills, but good enough where she's not glued to a translator app.
    I did get toe service, but I was hoping for a more thorough and longer service.
    I've been complimented on my feet many times, so a bit disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time.
    If she's still in town this weekend, I think I'll repeat.
    I wanted to see Terra, but Aoi J is worth the premium.
    Solid A-tier choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    DX has described her well. Face is above average pretty, very delicate features, tall and slender bod which is sublime. One of the best set of naturals I have seen and felt. Almost Allie-level. Sports a full Bush. Recall someone asking for a rec on that recently. Very sweet gal and can be playful if you can get her to feel comfortable. Service is par for the course for j-girls. Tight asf. Need to take it slow and easy. No pound town please. CIM ok. She expects to be here for the rest of the month. Pics are not her but you knew that already if you did an image search. Highly unlikely for someone with almost 300 k followers to be at one of our orgs. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Aoi J (FEC / CAKD SD) - Skinny, C cup tits natural, great body, good face, late 20s, long straight black hair. Good ass for an Asian. Still learning bbbj, good attitude and sweet voice. Her face type is elegant jgirl. She especially has a good figure with nice naturals.

    Aoi J has a tight pussy and if you are a bigger guy you'll have to go slow to start. When switching to doggy I always start slow again. After a while she may loosen up, especially in prone doggy. Prone doggy means she is flat on her belly - you can transition to it from regular doggy by having the girl close her legs and lean forward. It took a few positions and about 10 minutes before in this position she loosened up and it was smooth sailing.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Haru%20j/

  11. #9331

    Tried her out. Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipInTheClit  [View Original Post]
    Yes I went to go see Kitty as well. No MM, nice little natural titties, and young. I felt lucky as I went to see her. Yes amazing BJ, I lasted maybe 5 minutes, I took a blue pill before I started too, yes that box felt wet in mish, better in Doggy. Went for round 2 and I went harder in doggy.
    Went to go see her as well. Very service oriented, beautiful naturals. Nice titties to lick and felt good being natural. Really good service.

    Good dfk. Spent quite a bit of time. First CG for a few minutes then I went to do a lot of Mish, loved every minute of her pretty face.

    Looking at her while going at it.

  12. #9330
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Yami is absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend seeing her sooner rather than later, especially if she's only sticking around for a couple weeks. I've written about her before in the LA forums and I try to see her whenever I am in LA. I even went down to Orange County to see her when she was there briefly.
    Well looks like my mind is made up for me. As soon as I check this Forum out to see who I should go check out, I just see Yami yami yami.

  13. #9329
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    If you meant to ask about the straight shooter comment, then CGLA.
    Gotcha, just comparing notes cause SKP booker highly recommends her too and I can't say that he's ever been wrong at least in my experience with them.

  14. #9328
    If you meant to ask about the straight shooter comment, then CGLA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddy3831  [View Original Post]
    Was that the booker for SKP or CGLA?

  15. #9327
    Yami is absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend seeing her sooner rather than later, especially if she's only sticking around for a couple weeks. I've written about her before in the LA forums and I try to see her whenever I am in LA. I even went down to Orange County to see her when she was there briefly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yami

    Booker said "she is a must see", "one of the best bb special girls ever". This booker is a straight shooter so I am more inclined to take their word at face value. Yami did not disappoint. I don't think pics are her but I found her very attractive. Face and bod are both high tier. When I complimented her on her good looks, she nonchalantly said "yes I know" LOL. Early 30's if I had to guess. Very passionate and DTF. Fully engaged for the entire hour. We had great chemistry and I had a fantastic time.

    These Qpie girls seem to have a less consistent schedule than other houses so don't wait too long or you may be be sorry. Also, booked by SKP.
    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    Had been hearing about Yami for awhile, was actually recommended to me by a booker in LA when I was up there recently, so was excited that she came south to see us.

    This is the new location where they had Vivian / Divine.

    I agree with Brain. I'd put her age at like 28-30, her body is absolutely outrageous, tiny waist and flat stomach, big ass, and enhanced C or D top. She may even have a BBL because I don't know how an Asian girl her size pulls off that ass without help. A few small non-distracting tattoos. She's very pretty.

    Anyway, service is really excellent. Particularly in doggy. Where she requested we face the mirror so she could watch, because she likes it. She said. Super sweet attitude and kind of that kawaii attitude that some girls pull off, and she does pull it off.

    She says she is here for two weeks. Hopefully we can keep her busy! I rarely repeat in such a short timeframe, but I may, because she was off the charts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape