Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 295 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4306

    Shanghai-Best

    So based on recent reports it sounded like Betty or Candy might be my type, so decided to give it a go. Was greeted by Candy, I wasn't really feeling her vibe and asked to see Betty. She said she was busy and was a bit pushy trying to get me to go with her. I said, no I am leaving, then she say's you wait here for Betty. I declined and left. Not sure why Best, even though they are affiliated with SH seem to push for us to go to Best? I have been to both places a few times and have had better experiences at SH.

    So off I went to see what was up there. I was greeted by a very pretty lady, maybe late 30's, early 40's. She is about 5'6" and medium build. I was definitely feeling her vibe, she was very friendly and affectionate but not pushy at all. Things got better when I found out she has amazing natural breasts with large responsive nips, big turn on for me. So things progressed very well from there, she is skilled at her job and very receptive to reciprocation, which I gladly obliged. When the main event was over we had about 20 minutes left of the hour. I asked for a massage and she agreed and did an amazing job on my sore and tight muscles. Talk about a win-win! I try to stay closer to the north end but it's such a crap shoot and the service has been sub par to say the least. So I will go further and fight the traffic if it's worth it. I can't recall how many times I have had little attraction when greeted and no vibe, every time I should have walked, so glad that I did this time. I asked her name and she said what sounded like "Laos". So I think I finally figured out that she was trying to say "Lois". She said she was only going to be there until the end of this month and then off to another Seattle Spa. I gave her my text number so she can let me know where she is.

  2. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a few of these girls more often recently. I had a bit more disposable income as of late.

    Mina is maybe 5'4", I would equate her to a real life Asian Barbie, skinny arms and legs, light brown long hair. Pretty face, MM D's? Slightly enhanced medium sized butt? I think she is in her mid 20's. I thought the service was average (meaning a good), but her looks made it a must visit for me. She speaks a bit of English. She leaves on the 30th, in the evening.

    Olivia and Rose are still there.

    Olivia, MM D's, pretty face, 5'2" a bit thicker, but still HWP. Shoulder length wavy black hair. She has a solid body, like she was a gymnast in the past. Not a mushy body. You can see back dimples. Solid service.

    Rose, all natural body, pretty face, 5'4". B's. HWP. Long black hair. Also solid service.
    Appreciate the reviews, boards been a little slow lately, been pre-disposed with my #1 atf down south, she leaves after this weekend, look forward to mongering closer to home!

  3. #4304

    Mina at Shanghai

    I've been seeing a few of these girls more often recently. I had a bit more disposable income as of late.

    Mina is maybe 5'4", I would equate her to a real life Asian Barbie, skinny arms and legs, light brown long hair. Pretty face, MM D's? Slightly enhanced medium sized butt? I think she is in her mid 20's. I thought the service was average (meaning a good), but her looks made it a must visit for me. She speaks a bit of English. She leaves on the 30th, in the evening.

    Olivia and Rose are still there.

    Olivia, MM D's, pretty face, 5'2" a bit thicker, but still HWP. Shoulder length wavy black hair. She has a solid body, like she was a gymnast in the past. Not a mushy body. You can see back dimples. Solid service.

    Rose, all natural body, pretty face, 5'4". B's. HWP. Long black hair. Also solid service.

  4. #4303

    Lola at Best

    Maybe 5'4", long black hair. Pretty face. Flower tattoo on her inside left forearm, long thin tattoo between her breasts. I believe she has MM C's. Slender body with back dimples. She has a nice shape to her body. Medium size butt.

    BBBJ was very nice. Lots of teasing and tongue play. Lots of simulated sex with the mouth. Probably 10 minutes worth. CFS was good too. She let me run thru my favorite positions. $$ for 60 minutes.

    Betty and Candy are still there too.

    Betty, probably under 5'0" MM C's. Small spinner body. Very good service and BBBJ skills.

    Candy, similar body type to Lola. Also good service.

  5. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMan619  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where in renton she's going to be at.
    536 Wells Ave. Oasis Massage

  6. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSonok  [View Original Post]
    I didn't read this board before the weekend and tried to go to Golden Rose. When I saw it closed I called and Anna let me know it's closed for good. So sad. She was professional (returned calls and texts), gave a good massage and took her time with everything.

    I was bummed and already really in the mood for a massage. Being in downtown did a completely uninformed TOFT and tried Q-Massage (corner of Colby & Everett Ave.). This is NOT a replacement for Anna. Terrible massage. Totally weird vibe including shoving dirty paper towels in my pocket before I got dressed. WTH?

    I'll have to give Ocean or Hang Keng a try.
    Go see Cici at Ocean Spa, she'll take good care of you!

  7. #4300

    Already Missing Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    What?? I thought that I was the only one that got that treatment. Okay, seriously she will be missed. That is why I made this post so that fans of her could experience her one more time.

    Try Ocean Spa or Heng Kang massage. My only complaint with Heng Kang is that they tend to cut that massage about ten minutes short.
    I didn't read this board before the weekend and tried to go to Golden Rose. When I saw it closed I called and Anna let me know it's closed for good. So sad. She was professional (returned calls and texts), gave a good massage and took her time with everything.

    I was bummed and already really in the mood for a massage. Being in downtown did a completely uninformed TOFT and tried Q-Massage (corner of Colby & Everett Ave.). This is NOT a replacement for Anna. Terrible massage. Totally weird vibe including shoving dirty paper towels in my pocket before I got dressed. WTH?

    I'll have to give Ocean or Hang Keng a try.

  8. #4299

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the Best Sponsored thread?
    My guess since the stickied post here and the Best ad are gone that the ban on posting about them here is ended. So maybe no need for the post anymore. However wish admin or the best account would pipe in here.

  9. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Anna is moving to Renton. She gives a superb massage and a very good L1 finish.

    Also Harmony Massage on Broadway was closed with the dreaded realtor's box on the door. In other words it looks as if they went out of business.
    Do you know where in renton she's going to be at.

  10. #4297

    Just a FYI for female mongers.

    I have a female friend that told me of a massage parlor that she just went to. She was looking for a legitimate massage and described the location of where she went to. Her description of the address matches that of CHC massage in Lynwood. The place has an airlock entry that so many full service places have and the masseuse did several things that a typical massage place would not do. She came in while she was still getting undressed. She kept complimenting my friend's body. She had her coochie right by my friend's hands and other tells. She just had a regular, poor to mediocre massage, and she thinks that she was shorted on time as well.

    So, if you know any females that want to get the same sort of services that we do you might pass this information on.

  11. #4296

    Tokyo Spa. Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Now that some time has passed and the lines have gone down, I decided it was time to drive south to grab some Raising Cane's chicken and see what all the fuss was about. It was okay I guess, but having lived in Georgia I'm more of a Zaxby's guy. Since I was already in the area and had some time to kill, I decided to go across the street and see what fun I could have at Tokyo Spa. I was greeted by a cougar auntie wearing a sexy dress and heels. Told her I wanted an hour-long massage and she left so I could get comfortable. She gave me a halfway decent massage, intermixed with conversation, then asked me to flip a little earlier than I would have preferred. Opted for head when she asked what I wanted, with her pulling the top of her dress down to show off the twins before she started. Got to give her credit for taking it nice and slow, especially since I never felt her slip the cover on. Allowed my hands to roam all over and I was pleasantly surprised to feel her bare kitty, so there may be more on the menu. Cleaned me up after I nutted, then gave me a second massage before I left and headed home. She shorted me by about 12 minutes, but all things considered she treated me nicely and it was $140 well spent.
    I stopped by based on this review. I was greeted by Angie. More of grannie than an auntie with a smoker's voice, but dressed pretty and decent body for her age. Paid for an hour. She offered a table shower which I took. It's been a long time since I've had one, and better than I remember. Back to the room for the short but decent massage. Flipped over and she asked what I wanted. I wanted to get sucked off, and had brought $140 total. She said no, that only get's you HJ, BJ is going to cost $120-$140. Already hard and ready I just got the HJ, she pulled out her old but pretty good sized tits. The HJ was much better than average and she did spend a decent amount of time sucking my balls and it lasted a while. She knows her way around a dick, the noticeable difference between her and some younger providers, she probably does have some amazing head. Nutted and cleaned up. I was out the door in probably 35 minutes. Not the worst money spent, but I will not return since for a total of 180-200, I'm getting a lot more from a lot hotter elsewhere. Thank you for TOFTT and the report though, maybe you got a different lady.

  12. #4295

    Best Sponsored Thread

    What happened to the Best Sponsored thread?

  13. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Meh. First off, she was ten years older than the descriptions, at least. Cute, but not in her 20's. Body was accurate, petite, some curves. That was nice.
    My suggestion is to never believe 100% the ages provided by any AMPs.

    By default, assume the girls are 30+, even for well-known shops.

    Occasionally, we may be lucky to see some girls in the 25-30 range.

    Once in a blue moon, you may hit the jackpot and meet a gem who is under 25.

    To me, age is just a number; it is the face, body, services / skills, and attitude collectively that matter.

  14. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    This truly is terrible news. Finding an excellent massage with an excellent HJ is getting to be few and far between. Anna was sweet, always responsive to texts, her massage was top notch, HJ was slow and not rushed, no haggling, no drama, very consistent. She milked me on all 4's each time and it was great. Hopefully whoever takes her place will be just as good. But big shoes to replace.
    What?? I thought that I was the only one that got that treatment. Okay, seriously she will be missed. That is why I made this post so that fans of her could experience her one more time.

    Try Ocean Spa or Heng Kang massage. My only complaint with Heng Kang is that they tend to cut that massage about ten minutes short.

  15. #4292

    Golden Rose Anna, say it ain't so

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Anna is moving to Renton. She gives a superb massage and a very good L1 finish.

    Also Harmony Massage on Broadway was closed with the dreaded realtor's box on the door. In other words it looks as if they went out of business.
    This truly is terrible news. Finding an excellent massage with an excellent HJ is getting to be few and far between. Anna was sweet, always responsive to texts, her massage was top notch, HJ was slow and not rushed, no haggling, no drama, very consistent. She milked me on all 4's each time and it was great. Hopefully whoever takes her place will be just as good. But big shoes to replace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape