Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 694 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 10408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10363

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...2/161918935428

    Saw this girl the other night. She's staying in a house, but depending on her roommate situation she will do the visit in the house or will request a car date. She'll take $20 off if it is a car date. She looks like her picture and she's pretty alright. $100 for an incall and $80 for a car visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/866859748296

    I'm requesting info on this one. She's kinda spotty on comms. I went to go and see her but my spider sense were tingling. Has anyone seen her? She was requesting $160 for a qv.
    You have pics for the girl you saw? Ad link is dead.

  2. #10362
    Quote Originally Posted by LaynLow  [View Original Post]
    Missed the shell post #10341, looks like she deleted posts so adding pics for future reference for anyone.
    We are friends on social media.

    She jumps in and out the game a lot.

  3. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetspot

    Anyone dream of her lately? Been awhile since I last took a nap and dreamed of her and wondering if worth taking another nap or staying awake. Last dream was not bad. Not best dream, but not bad.
    I left a recent review of her. Was not a fan. Decent massage. She did a good suction but nothing else and not for the coin.

  4. #10360

    Putting info out and receiving info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...2/161918935428

    Saw this girl the other night. She's staying in a house, but depending on her roommate situation she will do the visit in the house or will request a car date. She'll take $20 off if it is a car date. She looks like her picture and she's pretty alright. $100 for an incall and $80 for a car visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/866859748296

    I'm requesting info on this one. She's kinda spotty on comms. I went to go and see her but my spider sense were tingling. Has anyone seen her? She was requesting $160 for a qv.

  5. #10359

    Minii Mula / Bambii

    Had a dream of her recently. Pics match and she has a nice body. I opted for a Qv, and we both got naked. She put a cover on for a half hearted BJ and the smell that came from her 🙀 was so bad I could barely get a chub (Keep in mind it was facing away from me). She tried to stop giving head for FS I declined quickly and concentrated hard on finishing as quickly as possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/622068336082
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0340.jpg‎  

  6. #10358

    Cindy Rose

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetspot

    Anyone dream of her lately? Been awhile since I last took a nap and dreamed of her and wondering if worth taking another nap or staying awake. Last dream was not bad. Not best dream, but not bad.

  7. #10357
    Quote Originally Posted by LaynLow  [View Original Post]
    Missed the shell post #10341, looks like she deleted posts so adding pics for future reference for anyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA0Nzc4NDE2Yzc3YjVhOTk4N2I5OTJiZTIyYmQwZmExYjMzNDg.jpg‎   MTUyNjQ5ODIyOTBkYzUyODg4Mjc5NWQ4MDU3NmU3NTBhNmQ1ZDc.jpg‎   NzEwNjUwNTY1MDE1YjNhOGY0MGRhMWQyNzZhNTExNDI0OTg0Nw.jpg‎  

  8. #10356

  9. #10355

    Scamming Kate

    This girl is a scammer will possibly see you once and then ask f or money she stays in a trailer park behind the old Walmart on Murchison Rd.

    Dm for address or full name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260711_122016_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260711_122027_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #10354

    I missed this review

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddCult  [View Original Post]
    Before leaving town last night for work, I wanted to get some carplay. Decided on this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/707179863717

    I've had 24/7 girls before, but she was the worst. Pics are old, she looked worse. She is also a junkie and is missing teeth. I spent 80. What the fuck was I thinking?

    Definitely would not repeat.
    Damn you saved me by 30 minutes! I thought I saw something on this chick but could not remember where and I just luckily scanned through one more time after LaynLow told me to look at the posts but had the wrong post #! Thank goodness for the contributors! Maybe we all should start attaching pics when we post the links; I'm a visual person! LOL Thanks again!

  11. #10353
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer2018  [View Original Post]
    Pics attached for quicker recall!
    Try reading the posts. I think it just moved to the next page. Post #10336.

  12. #10352

    Here are the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer2018  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this young lady? I thought I saw something on here about her but without a name it's a non-starter. I reached out to her yesterday with no reply.

    As always, thanks for the info sharing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/808470776061
    Pics attached for quicker recall!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-10 184941.jpg‎  

  13. #10351

    Any info

    Has anyone had a dream with this young lady? I thought I saw something on here about her but without a name it's a non-starter. I reached out to her yesterday with no reply.

    As always, thanks for the info sharing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/808470776061

  14. #10350

    Scammer

    The link is already dead but good job including the pics!! Had 1 on tictok try to get me that way. I kept asking her for a pic of the outside of the so called apartments she was doing incall at and the excuses ran a mile long and she even swore on her dead momma that she isn't a scammer LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer2018  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scam. Caught me lacking and thinking with the wrong head. Asked for gas deposit for outcall and against my better judgement. I paid. Took an "L" and now I'm giving you my fellow mongers the heads up on this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/229753225274

  15. #10349

    Scam stay away

    This one is a scam. Caught me lacking and thinking with the wrong head. Asked for gas deposit for outcall and against my better judgement. I paid. Took an "L" and now I'm giving you my fellow mongers the heads up on this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/229753225274
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-09 181618.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape