Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 12066
-
08-29-26 07:45 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 427White Chunky Princess / Kyra
The first time I picked up Kyra was 3 Mondays ago she needed a ride to the low numbers of Lincoln. I talked to her thru my passenger window first and she introduced herself as Princess and she also showed me her pussy. I was super confused for a few seconds cause I thought it was this Princess in the link https://milwaukee.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/c457ddf9-e606-43f6-b916-d929e99c80c9 both of them have a tattoo over one of their eyebrows (Kyras tattoo starts with a J and ends with a heart and the other one has the word Princess tattooed over her eyebrow). I was like WTF happened to Princess. I know that lately most of the girls that come out of jail come out looking chunky but not tall. Kyra is taller and chunky and the other Princess is still locked up in a facility in downtown MKE not county tho. Princess the one in jail posted on FB a few weeks ago that she might get released by December of next year. I guess they let them use the internet inside jail cause that jackass Latina Maylani also posts on FB and she is also locked up. Back to Kyra I took her to a gas station on 13th and L and gave her 5 bucks for snacks. She was supposed to come back but she didn't so I left.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
Last Sunday during the afternoon she was going down numbers from 27th and NTL and looking much better wearing a cute aqua leggings outfit. I grabbed her by the smoke shop and she was ready to go. Even with blemishes on her face she still looks ok to me. She is gong to be 29 in October and goes back and forth to Brown County to MKE. 40 BBBJ + covered doggy. Head was so so but that pussy felt good. I was in my smaller vehicle and I still managed to fuck her on the passenger seat. It was very easy for her to remove her elastic outfit that is why I love leggings. I don't prefer doggy but this time it was nice looking at her fat ass getting pounded and she is a good chunky fuck. And yes her pussy made me nut. She is homeless and with no phone. I dropped her back off on NTL.
And now that Mr. Shopper (the infinite P.I.G lol that how Ivy calls him by mistake btw she still in jail since April) mentioned Rican Rebecca there is another Rebecca this is one is Native and Chunky that also works on L. I spotted her 3 days ago during the afternoon by the speedway on L but I did not have time for her but I am looking forward into seeing her soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfZ93HP9sD4
-
08-29-26 06:24 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 427Transexual Asia / 100% Poca 100% Female LOL
Just giving a heads up on this young tranny that goes by Asia / Cammie that looks a lot like a born female but she is not. Some of these trans don't tell mongers what they got between their legs LOL. I found her ad on STG that is how I recognized her since last year (pic below). She works Lisbon, NTL and Gfield day and night. But lately she has been working on the 20's and Gfield during the morning time. She is out there doing a lot of dates so if you are into trannies no problem but if you are not then avoid. And if you did not know now you know. And now that I'm on the trans talk I haven't seen that older slim Latina transvestite that wears a short skirt school girls outfit with a black face mask on the 15 teens and Gfield. That swamp creature has been gone for some time now and that is a good thing.
Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer
[View Original Post]
2 days ago during the evening around 13th & Gfield I saw the female from my last post up close and by her chest tattoo I can now confirm that it is Pocahontas. She was high so I did not talk to her and yesterday around G and Comstock she was looking ok so I picked her up but she did not want to go to my spot so she got out and left. I'll probably pick her up again another day. There is a group of females she is friends with and Rainbow is one of them https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...y/389553713882 . Rainbow sometimes features Poca in her ads and it's best not to see them as doubles or triples. Someone on here reported that things don't go well when seeing them together.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention that just like Poca hangs outside those motels there are other AA females that also do that and you guessed it they are looking to hook up. Earlier this month one of them AA females was out there near the motel looking like she was waiting for the bus. But that was just to cover it up and was trying to get picked up.
-
08-28-26 19:08 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 89Looks like Sylvia. I'm sure some of the veterans will concur.
Originally Posted by PatMine22
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 16:27 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 29Really Cute One. Silvie
Young, maybe Latina, not sure. Midweek around 1 PM. Caught her walking on GF between 6 and 7. Very thin and not too street damaged. Drove to my spot. Gave 20 to start and then 20 if I finished. She did a good job but she was inexperienced and I had to give a lot of direction. Still it is refreshing to find newish talent out there. Maybe she's not new but she was what I wanted to find!
-
08-28-26 11:09 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 431Thursdays Adventures
I didn't have work Thursday, so I decided to head for Milwaukee, and at 6:15 AM was pulling out of my driveway Silver City Bound. After a stop at Kwik-Trip for a Coke and Western Omelet, a stop in Waupaca to wash the HHR and finally a stop in Allentown for gas I arrived at 35th and Greenfield at 9:17 and headed East. There were no working girls to be seen on that first pass, and at 6th Street I headed South to Lincoln and made a loop hoping to spot Mona, but nothing was out there either. Returning to Greenfield and heading West I spotted an AA girl at 7th, and two more white girls at 12th, but none of the three really grabbed my interest. I had texted Jill earlier and was planning to see her, so I ended up picking her up shortly after that loop on Greenfield. We had a super quick date; I was a bit disappointed when I picked her up. She was wearing flat shoes and a rather unappealing dress and just didn't seem to be into our date like she usually is. She knows what I like, and I kind of wish she had made herself look a little better. We parked at one of my spots and she got to work. He technique was as good as ever, the woman has some skills, and she soon had me finished off, probably only took 10 minutes and I was taking her back to her house. (1 photo below).
After a date with Jill, I'm always very, very satisfied and it takes a while before I really need more attention "down there" so I took time to head over to Taqueria El Cabrito and have an early lunch, then went back to cruising. National is a mess, and I stayed off it after that first pass and went back to Lincoln, once again nothing there. I just don't seem to ever see anything on Lincoln, or at least nothing I want to pick up. Back on Greenfield I spotted Summer Starr a couple times, and the occasional zombie but otherwise Silver City was pretty much lacking in working girls.
Finally on Greenfield I spotted a nice-looking AA girl walking with a guy just off Greenfield heading toward Orchard, I made a loop to look her over and she looked really good. A few minutes later she had ditched the guy and I picked her up. She wanted $60, which I turned down. She did look really good, wearing a shorts type body suit with no bra and it showed her nipples off really well. She had a really nice body, just a touch big but in very nice shape and a few tats. Makeup was nice, long lashes, I wanted her bad and I was hornier than hell and really wanted that, but something felt off. She didn't want to go to my spots North of National and seemed firm on her price. Now, I've had lots of great dates with AA girls, both regular girls and working girls, but some of the biggest problems I've ever had has been with AA girls so maybe I'm a bit gun shy, but I just saw a cash and dash coming. I finally pulled my cash (I always keep $55.00 in my pocket) out and she saw I didn't have $60.00 and offered me a date for $50, I pulled the $10 out and handed it too her saying I'll give you $10 for your time and drop you off. She didn't get mad or anything and got out of the car no problem and even seemed nice, but I think she could / might have been a problem if I'd have handed her the $50 or $60 and she had it in her hand.
Now, I'm not only extra horny but there are very few girls out and I just had a really hot one in my car that was no help, so I'm seriously looking for SOMETHING. About 10 minutes later I spot this girl at 11th and Greenfield, South side just West of the laundromat. She was in red tights and had not only a seriously fine ass but her whole body looked deadly. Very nice face, dark hair, exactly what I look for and fantasize about, but she was with three AA guys. There was also another thin, dark-haired girl in the general area that looked very good, and a couple others that looked average but I couldn't get the attention of the girl in red tights or even the other interesting one. That whole group wasn't out on the street more than 5 minutes and always had several AA guys right near them.
After they disappeared, I noticed Jill ride up on a bike to that liquor store / convenience store at 11th on the North West side. She was still wearing the same flat shoes and dress she had on for our date.
I cruised some more.
Finally, I spot something. I had just turned off Greenfield headed South on maybe 23rd or 24th and I glance down that alley between Greenfield and Orchard and I see the back of someone walking East bound in the alley with some nice long bare legs and thin body. I hauled ass around the block and pulled up behind her. It was Katt. (photos below).
Now Katt and I have kind of a strange back story. Our first date was super good, then a really bad one, then 2 or 3 more average. Thursdays was really good again. I first drove her to a pharmacy and fronted her $20, she was back in the time it took me to take a leak next to the HHR where I had parked. We then went to one of my spots North of National and parked in the shade and spent a quite a bit of time together. Katt is a fun girl, and I enjoy her company. We talked a bit about how we relate to each other and I think maybe future dates with her will go better. After about an hour together I dropped her off at McDonald's on National and headed home, thoroughly relaxed and satisfied.
Stay tuned for further adventures, again in 2 weeks probably.
-
08-27-26 19:51 #11986Banned Member

Posts: 124Payge ripoff
Scooped Payge 25th GF wed mid morning. She said she had just woke up, wasn't feeling well and needed her meds. We agreed to go to my place. I gave her a partial donation to get herself right. Went to near by trap, she went in, never came back. Abandoned her backpack full of clothes in my vehicle.
-
08-27-26 16:00 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 961Photos
Your photo collection was posted in January of this year.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
Speaking of photos, in the photo I took of Tina putting an edible toward her mouth in my post #11945, that was one of those protein bars Jessi gave me 3 1/2 months ago. You will remember that she gave me four display boxes- one of each of four different kinds of protein bars, all boxes only missing a bar or two- and I don't like protein bars, so I have kept them in my mobile hooker dispensary ever since, giving them out to my dates. And Tina took, I think, 4 bars, one at a time, with my permission, and ate them in front of me. The poor thing was starving. I had three boxes left still. After this last visit, I'm down to one box, about half-full.
-
08-27-26 12:13 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 431I've posted dozens of them from every time we had a date. Also about a year ago I posted about 50 photos including of Jill in 4 concurrent posts. Click my name then click find all posts. You will find lots of photos of Jill and many others.
Originally Posted by CraigB2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 09:32 #11983Regular Member

Posts: 18Picture of Jill?
Is there a picture of Jill on here somewhere?
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 22:02 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 763The teeth are dentures not implants. They make her look nice and they give her confidence Fortunately they pop out.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 21:38 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 431Jill is an amazing date, the name Jill The Great certainly applies. It sounds like you had a similiar time as I have had several times cruising down 27th with Jill. I enjoy that part as much as what happens in the motel. I have a unexpected day off Thursday / tomorrow and will be in Milwaukee, hopefully spending part of my time there with Jill.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 19:07 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 427Mixed Native Pocahontas on G?
For the last 2 weeks I have spotted a tall brunette Latina / Native female that looks kind a like Poca that hangs out between 11th /23rd and Gfield. I have not seen her working but she is out there at all times of the day with different people. I also have seen her hanging outside at one of those motels on Appleton ave. There is a 40% chance that it is her but it could be another female that looks like her, Idk but I'll try to find out. This Poca in the pics below is an escort that sometimes or used to be featured in ads by some black escorts probably managed by someone. I am interested in Poca even though I'm not a fan of tall females.
-
08-26-26 13:01 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 96Jill
Finally had the opportunity to meet Jill the Great this week. Was able to get in touch with her and arrange to pick her up just off GF, and she was ready on time. We hit a drive thru to pick up some food for her, and then headed south down 27th to grab a room for a little while. The drive was a fun ice breaker, chatting at first, and then playing with her snatch under her skirt while we hopped from red light to redlight. She eventually got so worked up she pulled her panties off and started fingering herself. Pretty sure she came at least once before we got down to the no-tels. Snagged a room and went inside, and after cleaning up in the bathroom, she stripped down on the bed. She is very responsive and fun to play with. Really gets into it and I'm pretty sure she had 2-3 orgasms over the course of our date. All told, spent an hour or so together in the room, and she got me off twice with her tight little pussy. Definitely going to be calling her again.
-
08-26-26 08:37 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 431Nikki
Has anyone seen or heard from Nikki. I guess its been a year or more since I've seen her. She is the best there is, and incredibly talented.
-
08-25-26 23:35 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 9611. Meeting the bar for listing 2. Tabby's dental condition
Tabby's out of the game the same way Jessi's out of the game. Jessi hasn't stepped foot on the street in 6 or 7 months, but she still chugs down my sperm like it's a prize, and gets creampied by her regulars on the regular. And I still list her. As long as Tabby's choking on your meat stick, she's fair game for listing.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
I am dismayed to hear that Tabatha's not toothless! Did she get implants? Or are you just referring to dentures? Dentures are no problem- a person is still toothless if they have dentures. So, I'm guessing you mean implants. But implants are so expensive!









Reply With Quote




