High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 22728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22398

    Friday afternoon adventures

    Any suggestions for the better afternoon day shifts this sunny Friday afternoon? Need to decompress after a long week. Hoping to find some promising talent and not having to deal with mandatory valet or any other hassles.

  2. #22397

    Friday Afternoon Adventures

    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?

  3. #22396
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.

    I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.
    MM,

    I'm with you on this.

    A reputable dancer is a valuable commodity and will definitely bring guys into the club, which translates into more money for her and the club, as well as higher tip outs for the staff. For us, it means a better selection of dancers and a higher quality experience. We leave happy and look forward to coming back.

    IMO, this is one of the main reasons, if not the main reason, why this board is so important to us. It's mutually beneficial for both the dancers and the customers. We share information about our experiences, which drives business to the good dancers who deserve it while helping us weed out the bad ones.

    I'm not sure how it works at the other clubs, but, however unlikely it may seem, I know that Henry's has turned dancers away within the last year because management felt it would be unfair to the regular dancers who are always there. I don't know whether that policy is still in effect, but I've seen it happen a couple of times. Whether the same thing has happened at Bogart's, I don't know, but since the same family owns both clubs, I would expect that it has.

    I1234.

  4. #22395
    Quote Originally Posted by PauliP  [View Original Post]
    Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited.

    But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.
    I think differently, a high earning stripper is hard to find and brings in a lot of customers to the club. She is always busy and the busy girls service the repeat customer keep all the other categories, drinks, food, parking, cover charges, VIP fees flowing.

    I don't think the managers care much about the customers or the strippers. The mainly want to get through the night with out any problems. I have seen managers make many foolish decisions including one who kicked me out of the club for no good reason.

    The entire strip club math has changed. It used to be the club had to regulate the number of girls to the expected number of customers. Otherwise too many girls and no one makes money, this causes girls to leave. Or too many guys and they can't get the girls they want or even an acceptable girl, which causes the guys not to return. But today it is totally different the club can hire an unlimited number of girls, because each of those girls has built in customer base that likes them. When they are dancing if the night is slow, they message all their regulars, I am at the club now if you want to get some of my attention. So each girl working brings more customers into the club.

    PP, I am certain you are not the first to have an issue with her.

    MM.

  5. #22394

    Aquarius

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this because the site has been wonky lately.
    Last I heard is she is waitresses somewhere. She isn't dancing right now.

  6. #22393
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    At PaulP: Sorry to hear about your ROB experience with Naomi. But I'm pleased to hear that the LS manager listened to your side of the story.

    Last year, I had a similar experience with a LS dancer, Bubbles, changing the terms of our agreement after the session started. I terminated the session early, paid her a fair price and went back to sit in a booth next to the stage. The manager, a big guy with a ZZ top style beard (seems like I recall Kyle as his name? Asked to talk with me about what happened. When I explained my side of the story, he said you did the right thing and paid her fairly. He then had a brief talk with the dancer involved. It is good PR for LS to have a manager who focuses on problem solving, rather than just taking the dancer's side on any and every disagreement with a customer.
    I've been to BT's, H8, Bogarts, SC, and LS and all of the girls this summer has said how slow it was. The managers definitely know this, so customer service should be their main focus. Strippers are a dime a dozen for them, but new patrons are limited. I'm sure it's also circumstantial, if a girl is super popular and never has issues and all of a sudden she is complaining that a patron is not paying what they agreed upon then the manager may take her side. But the way Naomi operates I'm sure I was not the first to have an issue with her.

  7. #22392
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever find out what happened with Aquarius from SC or where she ended up (if she's even still dancing)?

    I was trying to follow the thread back but this site has been awful lately. Can barely get a page to load and when it does, it's all broken.
    Bumping this because the site has been wonky lately.

  8. #22391
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you seasoned mongers get tired of fucking new hot talent or am I a lifer now? Way I see it I'm hooked, in it to win it now. Always knew I was a little different, didn't think I'd end up paying hot sluts to fuck as a hobby but here I am. And not really interested in looking back. Thanks to yall for all the informative insight over the years 🍻 https://www.erome.com/a/T0Ib7g9c.
    CC,

    This reminds me of that old quote, I made and spent a small fortune on booze, music and girls, the rest of my money I just wasted.

    I love to repeat with hot talent, but speaking for only myself I never get tired of adding new talent to my rotation. There is something amazing the first time you insert into a new girl. I like to think of them as vintages, kind of like wine. Each year a fresh new crop is mature and ready for enjoyment. We are currently working through the the 2007 and 2008's.

    As young men we can attract hot young girls, based on our looks, our pheromones, and our potential to be life partners. As the years role by, no one looks as good at 40 as they did at 20 be they boy or girl. A 40 year old guy looks darn old to a 20 year old girl. In fact he is her parents age. After 40 you are older than her parents and you just look old. Too old to attract a 20 year old girl by your age. And by 45, you can no longer attract a girl based on your potential to be her life partner, you will die long before her This significantly reduces the pool of hot young girls available to you. A 50 year old guy has only half the pheromones of a 20 year old guy. Meaning basically not enough pheromones to attract a girl compared to a young guy.

    What you do have as an older guy assuming some success in life. Although even a guy delivering pizza can save up enough money to get $300 and procure an hour of female attention. You have a fat wallet and Benjamins in your pocket is enough attract that 1% of girls from every high school graduating class who don't mind the fact you could be her father or grandfather.

    Don't look back and as long as your dick works use to for its intended purpose with hot talent. For most guys eventually their dick stops working, I hope for me that I have the good fortune to have a working dick well into my 80's.

    MM.

  9. #22390
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to SC in several years. Stopped going because the weekend crowd wasn't my vibe anymore. I prefer a more mixed crowd. What's the weekend crowd and line up like these days?
    SC probably has the best Saturday day shift of any the clubs but even that has been hit or miss lately, Saturday days have been pretty lame everywhere lately.

  10. #22389
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you seasoned mongers get tired of fucking new hot talent or am I a lifer now? Way I see it I'm hooked, in it to win it now. Always knew I was a little different, didn't think I'd end up paying hot sluts to fuck as a hobby but here I am. And not really interested in looking back. Thanks to yall for all the informative insight over the years 🍻 https://www.erome.com/a/T0Ib7g9c.
    Is she open to seeing new clients?

  11. #22388
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    SC is always a solid bet. Not overloaded with 8's and 9's. But there is usually one or two that fit the bill for everyone. You don't have to get so lucky to find an enjoyable time like you would at bogarts. BTS always a solid option as well if your looking for a little step up in quality across the board.
    I haven't been to SC in several years. Stopped going because the weekend crowd wasn't my vibe anymore. I prefer a more mixed crowd. What's the weekend crowd and line up like these days?

  12. #22387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Well my Detroit friends, I'm heading to town tomorrow. Happy the board is back up and running. To the administration. New server is good news.

    I've been disappointed with H8 the last few visits. The booths are just too small. I have enjoyed Bogarts the last few times I've been in town. I've only been to SC once. Maybe I'll give it a try.

    There's a girl named Sophie at Bogarts. Very pretty white girl. Looks to be in her mid 20's. Has a big tat on her thigh. Dirty blond. Thin and pretty. Any info on her would be appreciated. I went upstairs with Gemini about a month ago. She is a total sweetheart and carries on a nice conversation followed by a great VIP visit.

    Glad to see everyone chiming in. Stay safe gentlemen.
    SC is always a solid bet. Not overloaded with 8's and 9's. But there is usually one or two that fit the bill for everyone. You don't have to get so lucky to find an enjoyable time like you would at bogarts. BTS always a solid option as well if your looking for a little step up in quality across the board.

  13. #22386
    Wondering if any of you seasoned mongers get tired of fucking new hot talent or am I a lifer now? Way I see it I'm hooked, in it to win it now. Always knew I was a little different, didn't think I'd end up paying hot sluts to fuck as a hobby but here I am. And not really interested in looking back. Thanks to yall for all the informative insight over the years 🍻 https://www.erome.com/a/T0Ib7g9c.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1906.jpg‎   IMG_1907.jpg‎  

  14. #22385

    Visiting Tomorrow

    Well my Detroit friends, I'm heading to town tomorrow. Happy the board is back up and running. To the administration. New server is good news.

    I've been disappointed with H8 the last few visits. The booths are just too small. I have enjoyed Bogarts the last few times I've been in town. I've only been to SC once. Maybe I'll give it a try.

    There's a girl named Sophie at Bogarts. Very pretty white girl. Looks to be in her mid 20's. Has a big tat on her thigh. Dirty blond. Thin and pretty. Any info on her would be appreciated. I went upstairs with Gemini about a month ago. She is a total sweetheart and carries on a nice conversation followed by a great VIP visit.

    Glad to see everyone chiming in. Stay safe gentlemen.

  15. #22384

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Currently at BTs. This is probably the saddest day shift I've ever seen here. Not a single girl I'd give higher than a 6/10.

    Hopefully the night shift is better.
    I has the same experience about a month ago. Worst I've ever seen there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape