Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 14534
-
08-27-26 19:50 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 300Does it matter?
What I've noticed throughout the years is that we mongers tend to stick around, while providers eventually come and go. I've watched so many providers enter and leave this hobby over the years. Some providers who are still around probably shouldn't be, whether it's because their attitude has changed, they've developed bad habits, or simply because the hobby has gotten to them over time. Being stuck in what can sometimes feel like the armpit of humanity can take its toll.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
But us mongers? We'll still be here. We've watched them come and go, and we'll continue to be here long after many of them have moved on.
It's funny when people say, "P#ssy holds the power. " I'm not sure that's entirely true. We're the ones spending the money—so they can pay the rent, buy their candy, and funding whatever else they choose to spend it on. So technically, we really hold the power too.
Any provider watching from the weeds on this site will eventually have to face the test of time. Not a single lady who was providing when I first got into this hobby is still doing it today.
So what does it really matter if we tell the truth in a review?
If you want good reviews, build a good reputation, and stick around longer than most, then provide a quality experience and treat people right. It really is that simple.
-
08-27-26 18:39 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 387Fuck it
If you follow the board it is. Was. Obvious as fuck.. Take the black girl. Diamond. I thought for sure board would of lit up with reviews. I think I was the only one maybe another.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 18:35 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 387See!
That's exactly what I told my Ex.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 15:39 #14381Regular Member

Posts: 18Have you seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f&weightType=l
Originally Posted by Barker2020
[View Original Post]
Report back if you get to TOFTT.
-
08-27-26 14:17 #14380Regular Member

Posts: 4That would be diabolical! To lose and have to do that, then get caught as national news! I wouldn't play fantasy football again!
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 13:53 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 670I have to ask
Cec00; Is this a joke? Tell us more if the answer is no please.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 13:13 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 323I know that you going to not believe this but York did that because he came in last in his Fantasy Football league. It was a punishment.
Originally Posted by Xavier77
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 12:44 #14377Regular Member

Posts: 6Prices
So I get to go on vacation once or sometime twice a year, and that's when I go on my freaky freak binge. Do I want to run through some cheap nasty hoes and go, or do I want a few quality dreams that are top shelf. So far I have done one of each down here. Olivia was awesome and has skills, it was definitely different with the BF there. But after talking with them I choose to give it a go. They are 2 people just trying to get by. No signs of drugs, but did have a drink with them before the activities began. The other one was terrible and rushed through the dream and really was a dead fish. I would rather pay the 250 for a good time with quality people. But to each their own.
-
08-27-26 12:20 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 218She has nearly all 10/10 reviews and all things open. Personally I've not met anyone that is worth that or even close to that. If she that much of a unicorn I might as well marry her.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 09:35 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 187I Lived in South Fort Myers.
Back in the early 2000's. Played a lot in the Tampa / Miami / Orlando area. Moved to Maine. You guys think you are experiencing GPS, take a look at this one. I make a good living, I can't afford this:
https://tryst.link/escort/caendace
-
08-27-26 08:34 #14374Regular Member

Posts: 4I mean Jed York just got busted for meeting up for $150/ hr and he's the owner of a NFL team why are we paying more?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 06:50 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 741Mixed feelings
At first I didn't mind it. We all know that they watch the board and some mild interaction was nice at first. Now I am definitely seeing a decrease in reviews that one can only assume is related to their presence.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 16:46 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 440Made me laugh.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 16:37 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 537Gps
You can still find a few that really do love what they do and don't go crazy over prices. I know one that has stolen the motto from a used car dealer in Port Charlotte. The motto is (hell I'd give them away. But my wife won't let me) and her motto is (hell I'd fuck them all for free, but my pimp (herself) won't let me) LOL, ***** is funny. She has another one too, She says when she was younger her saying was "I'll fuck anyone when I'm drunk" then she started doing this and it turned to "I'll fuck anyone for money" she says when she quits doing this that its going to change to just " I'll fuck anyone" LMFAO.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 15:30 #14370Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinner
Where are all the decent spinners on skip, man last at bat really was a foul ball. My last homer was the kink date I had. Any leads would be great. I go back home in a couple of weeks.







Reply With Quote





