Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 10418
-
09-14-26 17:49 #10388Regular Member

Posts: 14Caution advised
Saw a few good reviews for Cyrene and set up a meeting. Quick comms and decent pricing. I get the address and head over. Luckily, I actually parked a house before hers and said I was there. A car pulled up honking the horn, and a dude came out the house carrying a hammer. He glanced at the car, then at me in the neighbor's yard and wandered off down the street looking around. I immediately left. Could just be he was a handyman leaving and I arrived too early, but really not going to take chances. If anyone has more info or can clear this up, let me know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/019147406988
-
09-13-26 21:34 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 508Info on mia
-
09-09-26 21:23 #10386Regular Member

Posts: 8Blonde
Can anyone share details on this one? She is smokin' hot.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...t/583223578613
-
09-08-26 17:41 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 99Summer of Seeking
Gents,
After my last couple of bad experiences on STG and the AMPs basically dead in Fay, I decided to continue my hobby on Seeking. Seeking is a sugar daddy site. I'll share my thoughts on it in bullet points.
- Men have to pay $180 a month to message women.
- Women are higher quality. Legitimate women willing to spend time with you for money.
- They have to like you too. So if you're busted, she'll probably not 'like' you back.
- You have to talk these ladies up and get them to continue the conversation via text. Seeking will block you for solicitation.
- When you're texting these girls, get to the point. Tell them what you want, how you want it, and what you'll pay for it.
- Read these girls' ads. Some are looking for an emotional arrangement, or husband. You want the girls with Discretion and NSA in their bios.
- Expensive! In my experience, price ranged from 200 - 500.
- Types of girls I matched and chatted: OF girls, Porn starlets, and regular, broke women who need rent money or car payment.
- Expect to travel. I've traveled to Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington this summer to meet these girls.
- Don't get attached! Expect to be blocked or ghosted after; especially from the regular women.
- Expensive! Again, set the terms of the arrangement and create boundaries. You may not want a sugar baby who calls you everyday asking for money.
I matched with several different women, and ended up hooking up with 3 of them. All 3 ghost / blocked me after. Maybe I'm a lousy lay, I don't know. I got what I wanted and I'm moving on.
I also don't pay $180 every month. Once I make the first payment, I cancel the subscription. Then I use the site to match w as many women as I can and get their numbers. I'll go back on the site in Nov / Dec. When the holidays start.
Last thing. Who in the hell got Nympho pregnant? Hahaha! I met her once (BBBJ) and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Always wear protection and stay safe!
-
09-07-26 23:41 #10384Regular Member

Posts: 7She is really great with BBBJ certainly worth the time and money.
Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-26 21:42 #10383Senior Member

Posts: 902Southern Pleasure
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...-/186929309193
Have been tryin to lynk up with her and finally did this evening. She does this on the side so you'll have to wait til she gets a place or do CarPlay. Her pics match and she's kool but I won't play again. Just wasn't for me to want another session. She's got a great attitude and is very safe doing this which I very much appreciate. YMMV and stay safe.
-
08-27-26 15:17 #10382Senior Member

Posts: 69Cyrene. Boneless children daycare
She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.
-
08-27-26 13:24 #10381Regular Member

Posts: 8Interesting.
Would like to know how that goes.
Originally Posted by Hme186
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 02:50 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 232Any information on this one!
I'ev been eyeing this one for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet; can't find any info either. Any of you gents can share some intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...x/737421174426
-
08-26-26 20:25 #10379Regular Member

Posts: 5Using X / Twitter to find escorts
Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.
-
08-24-26 17:45 #10378Regular Member

Posts: 13Make my day / Skinny ebony
She is not quite all there. I wasn't comfortable with it. Paid her $50 for wasting her time and rolled out. It was like talking to a child, for real not being mean here at all. Someone is taking serious advantage of her.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-26 15:32 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 902Bella 250 hh CarPlay!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/565553455204
Someone is paying it and is literally and physically getting robbed! Please use the BIGGER head when dealing with her as always YMMV but she has been reviewed a lot of times of her robbing dudes and scamming them on deposits. You've been warned and please stay safe!
-
08-12-26 21:26 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 100Available for hotel?
There is a woman who advertises with "available for hotel" in place of a name. Anyone know her? Pic attached.
-
08-11-26 13:02 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 223Slender ebony
Does anyone have anything positive or negative to report about this slender ebony?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/524137925650
-
08-11-26 11:12 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone tried any of the talent posting around Lumberton?









Reply With Quote






