Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5847
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the same blond pawg harley reported a couple years ago, but she is native portland and been around a while. She's probably getting 300/ hh because she's young and her body is fantastic. As the pic, great tight ass, tight little pink kitty, great natural b cups standing up at attention. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. Her face is completely wrecked. Like wrong head on a gorgeous body, wrecked. Deep red acne covers 80% of her face. Blackout, completely rotten teeth from years of tinfoil. Constantly mumbling about random, incoherent shit. The most weak, lackluster BBBJ I've probably ever received (and with an upcharge). Shallow, dry and a little toothy, so I stopped it quick. Complained about her hurt back and sore jaw. Strongly opposed any position other than doggy, and completely couldn't be on top at all. I wish I could have known all this before investing way more than I care to admit. BBFS, greek both very hard no's. Saw her Kyle on the way out as he was walking in the room. He smiled, told me thanks, and have a great day. I thought that was great customer service. And off I went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/740657204393
    Absolutely and 100% not worth the fundage. I saw her a couple times early. She was much cheaper and she would message me desperate so it was even cheaper but then all of a sudden she doubled if not more her pricing.

  2. #5801

    Harley Quinn

    I don't think this is the same blond pawg harley reported a couple years ago, but she is native portland and been around a while. She's probably getting 300/ hh because she's young and her body is fantastic. As the pic, great tight ass, tight little pink kitty, great natural b cups standing up at attention. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. Her face is completely wrecked. Like wrong head on a gorgeous body, wrecked. Deep red acne covers 80% of her face. Blackout, completely rotten teeth from years of tinfoil. Constantly mumbling about random, incoherent shit. The most weak, lackluster BBBJ I've probably ever received (and with an upcharge). Shallow, dry and a little toothy, so I stopped it quick. Complained about her hurt back and sore jaw. Strongly opposed any position other than doggy, and completely couldn't be on top at all. I wish I could have known all this before investing way more than I care to admit. BBFS, greek both very hard no's. Saw her Kyle on the way out as he was walking in the room. He smiled, told me thanks, and have a great day. I thought that was great customer service. And off I went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/740657204393

  3. #5800
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    LOL, did you notice that the pussy was way too dry and she needed to lube before you got in there? And she has a strange preference to anal?
    No lube need for me I did daty and them the main event not once did she need lube maybe you just don't know how to get pussy wet.

  4. #5799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    What proof would you like? I've seen her. She is trans. Have you seen her?
    Like you had a date and she wiped out a bigger hog then you were packing. Outside of that it is here say.

  5. #5798

    False

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    What proof would you like? I've seen her. She is trans. Have you seen her?
    I've seen her she is not trans trust me.

  6. #5797

    Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    She ised to be a guy, gets thrown around on this board for any woman that has any masculine features. Always without proof.
    What proof would you like? I've seen her. She is trans. Have you seen her?

  7. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdjohnson  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her she is amazing and definitely not trans definitely worth making a priority to meet.
    LOL, did you notice that the pussy was way too dry and she needed to lube before you got in there? And she has a strange preference to anal?

  8. #5795

  9. #5794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    That's fucked up if it's true.

    All trans should be required to put that info in there about me or put a TS next to their name.

    I don't want to end up fucking a tranny like dirtyfuk and found out I'm gay, LOL.
    She ised to be a guy, gets thrown around on this board for any woman that has any masculine features. Always without proof.

  10. #5793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    That's fucked up if it's true.

    All trans should be required to put that info in there about me or put a TS next to their name.

    I don't want to end up fucking a tranny like dirtyfuk and found out I'm gay, LOL.

  11. #5792

    Ali Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    I've seen her she is amazing and definitely not trans definitely worth making a priority to meet.

  12. #5791

    Ali Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Work has been crazy recently.

    Missed her during her last two trips.

    Anyone here seen her?? I know she is coming back next month and wondering if I need to prioritizie meeting up with her.

    As always thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/#xfmgMedia.
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.

  13. #5790

    Ali morgan

    Work has been crazy recently.

    Missed her during her last two trips.

    Anyone here seen her?? I know she is coming back next month and wondering if I need to prioritizie meeting up with her.

    As always thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/#xfmgMedia.

  14. #5789
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 7

    Alyy Bandzz

    I've seen her posts for forever but no reviews or anything. I didn't find anything by searching. Is she a cop or something?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214016269

  15. #5788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Give me the good and the bad

    I will be in Salem for work next week, any experience with this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ipop91.529448/#xfmgMedia.

    Seems like her and tattoo queen are the only hots in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape