Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5848
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5803

    Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    She ised to be a guy, gets thrown around on this board for any woman that has any masculine features. Always without proof.
    What proof would you like? I've seen her. She is trans. Have you seen her?

  2. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdjohnson  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her she is amazing and definitely not trans definitely worth making a priority to meet.
    LOL, did you notice that the pussy was way too dry and she needed to lube before you got in there? And she has a strange preference to anal?

  3. #5801

  4. #5800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    That's fucked up if it's true.

    All trans should be required to put that info in there about me or put a TS next to their name.

    I don't want to end up fucking a tranny like dirtyfuk and found out I'm gay, LOL.
    She ised to be a guy, gets thrown around on this board for any woman that has any masculine features. Always without proof.

  5. #5799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    That's fucked up if it's true.

    All trans should be required to put that info in there about me or put a TS next to their name.

    I don't want to end up fucking a tranny like dirtyfuk and found out I'm gay, LOL.

  6. #5798

    Ali Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    I've seen her she is amazing and definitely not trans definitely worth making a priority to meet.

  7. #5797

    Ali Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Work has been crazy recently.

    Missed her during her last two trips.

    Anyone here seen her?? I know she is coming back next month and wondering if I need to prioritizie meeting up with her.

    As always thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/#xfmgMedia.
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.

  8. #5796

    Ali morgan

    Work has been crazy recently.

    Missed her during her last two trips.

    Anyone here seen her?? I know she is coming back next month and wondering if I need to prioritizie meeting up with her.

    As always thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/#xfmgMedia.

  9. #5795
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 6

    Alyy Bandzz

    I've seen her posts for forever but no reviews or anything. I didn't find anything by searching. Is she a cop or something?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214016269

  10. #5794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924

    Give me the good and the bad

    I will be in Salem for work next week, any experience with this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ipop91.529448/#xfmgMedia.

    Seems like her and tattoo queen are the only hots in town.

  11. #5793

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her photos often, but don't remember seeing any reports here. Not sure if she's changed her name and or phone number. I realize she also goes by kit, but unfortunately we cannot search for three letter words on this site. Couldn't find reviews on t e are either. Send a message if you do not wish to post.
    250 got me BBFS. Haven't seen her in a couple months tho.

  12. #5792
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her photos often, but don't remember seeing any reports here. Not sure if she's changed her name and or phone number. I realize she also goes by kit, but unfortunately we cannot search for three letter words on this site. Couldn't find reviews on t e are either. Send a message if you do not wish to post.
    I tried her a couple months back. Looks are ok. Smells like cigs so kissing wasn't for me. She does offer BBFS which was nice for me. Body was decent but those pictures are definitely old. She's out in some pounds since those pictures.

  13. #5791

    Any feedback on Kattalea?

    I've seen her photos often, but don't remember seeing any reports here. Not sure if she's changed her name and or phone number. I realize she also goes by kit, but unfortunately we cannot search for three letter words on this site. Couldn't find reviews on t e are either. Send a message if you do not wish to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260812_054348_Opera.jpg‎  

  14. #5790

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She looks super hot in her pics. Has decent rates (200 hh) and has told me BBBJCIM is ok. I'm wondering how fun she is and if she belongs on the forum?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/213566835
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. 300/ hh is right. BBBJ, but there was a hard No on bare FS. I believe the OG in the other forum, but that was not my experience. And usually if it can be had, I've got enough game to get the job. But not in this case.

  15. #5789

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    It was a hotel in the mall 205 area. By the way her half hour is definitely 300, whoever said it was 200, that quote probably was from last year. Raising prices by 50% in less than 1 year is a hard pass for me. But, nice girl.
    Thanks for the reply; that increase is steep!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape