Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 528 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7871

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeRico  [View Original Post]
    I decided to jump in and visit my first ever AMP and most of the talk seem to be about Zen. Jasmine greeted me inside and what a visit I had. After some small talk I was led to the shower room to clean up and then back to the room. Jasmine left for a bit then in walked Kimi and what a great time it was. I'm not into telling specific details as I'm sure each visit is different so it's YMMV. All I can say is I will be back again. If you haven't visited you're missing out. If Jasmine is unavailable ask for Kimi, she'll take good care of you.
    Is it still open, I was looking it up online, and certain websites show it chutdown / closed now.

  2. #7870

    Massage Matters

    Decided to roll the dice and give Lucky at Massage Matters a try, she advertises on skip can up craps. Spent $240 for 45 minutes, my bad, should have tried the 15-minute option on initial visit. Offers L1 and covered L2, no L3. Can rub her body lightly during massage, no fingers anywhere, and don't touch her nipples. Would have been WAY better off going back to Zen. Pics are 50 lbs. And several years ago. Despite the known drawbacks, Zen is a much better option.

  3. #7869

    Zen

    I decided to jump in and visit my first ever AMP and most of the talk seem to be about Zen. Jasmine greeted me inside and what a visit I had. After some small talk I was led to the shower room to clean up and then back to the room. Jasmine left for a bit then in walked Kimi and what a great time it was. I'm not into telling specific details as I'm sure each visit is different so it's YMMV. All I can say is I will be back again. If you haven't visited you're missing out. If Jasmine is unavailable ask for Kimi, she'll take good care of you.

  4. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyspcman  [View Original Post]
    It may have been her. I plan to ask for Jasmine next time. I never ask, but sometimes I wonder if BBFS or Greek is ever available.
    She's only there a couple of days a week at best.

  5. #7867

    I would highly recommend Sadie!

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang.

    Heading to the Cape for a night and wanted a can't miss AMP or escort. Would love some recommendations. Happy to provide intel on other states!
    Don't drag your feet though because it's rare for her to advertise and I'm sure it won't take long for her dance card to be filled.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...y/043192888174

  6. #7866

    Cape Canaveral

    Hey gang.

    Heading to the Cape for a night and wanted a can't miss AMP or escort. Would love some recommendations. Happy to provide intel on other states!

  7. #7865

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods68  [View Original Post]
    Could it have been Jasmine?
    It may have been her. I plan to ask for Jasmine next time. I never ask, but sometimes I wonder if BBFS or Greek is ever available.

  8. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by PorDrive  [View Original Post]
    Great info, thanks. You didn't mention a name, did you happen to catch one? Also, were you greeted by someone and handed off to someone else, or was this the greeter? And I feel you on the waning energy.
    Sorry man, all I can say is that I asked for Barbie. Based on the descriptions given by others I think that's her. I had to ask 3 times on the phone and still couldn't determine what was being said when they answered!

  9. #7863

    Zen again

    Quote Originally Posted by TomK922  [View Original Post]
    So after reading some of the reviews on the new girl at Zen I decided I needed a dream, Sunday night. Typical, experience from the shower through getting back to the room and going for it. It was above standard because she is very attractive but pretty much things went in sequence as you can and should read through the last 5-10 posts on the place and see what that entails. What ultimately got me to report on this was the fact that after 2-3 positions, well it got to where it felt great, better and better but I just couldn't get to that point. Energy started to dye a little and she totally sensed it and took great care and went directly to bbj, slow steady prefect. Same issue energy starts to fad again. So this time and this is just based on the look on her face when this happen cause English wasn't her strong suit.

    She feels the energy start to drop, in her non-english speaking mind I can see by the expression on her face. She's like, "Oh hellll no, you ain't".

    Deep throats it 2-3 times pops up mounts me and starts grinding on me while she's giving me this unreal, super-intense hand job.

    I was no match for that type of dedication and like 60-90 seconds into the super intense full body grinding hand job, and she got everything I had for a week. Maybe 2.

    That kind of effort can't go un-recognized, all I'm saying!
    Great info, thanks. You didn't mention a name, did you happen to catch one? Also, were you greeted by someone and handed off to someone else, or was this the greeter? And I feel you on the waning energy.

  10. #7862
    Quote Originally Posted by TomK922  [View Original Post]
    So after reading some of the reviews on the new girl at Zen I decided I needed a dream, Sunday night. Typical, experience from the shower through getting back to the room and going for it. It was above standard because she is very attractive but pretty much things went in sequence as you can and should read through the last 5-10 posts on the place and see what that entails. What ultimately got me to report on this was the fact that after 2-3 positions, well it got to where it felt great, better and better but I just couldn't get to that point. Energy started to dye a little and she totally sensed it and took great care and went directly to bbj, slow steady prefect. Same issue energy starts to fad again. So this time and this is just based on the look on her face when this happen cause English wasn't her strong suit.

    She feels the energy start to drop, in her non-english speaking mind I can see by the expression on her face. She's like, "Oh hellll no, you ain't".

    Deep throats it 2-3 times pops up mounts me and starts grinding on me while she's giving me this unreal, super-intense hand job.

    I was no match for that type of dedication and like 60-90 seconds into the super intense full body grinding hand job, and she got everything I had for a week. Maybe 2.

    That kind of effort can't go un-recognized, all I'm saying!
    Interesting.

  11. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyspcman  [View Original Post]
    I got off work early Friday, so I stopped by Zen. Walk in and was greeted by Barbie. I thought she was a looker with nice man-mades. She took me to the shower, which was a really nice time. Once back in the room, I asked for another woman to join. She was a bit older, with some nice natural breasts. I did not get her name. She took the lead and directed Barbie, which may have made the experience great. Barbie helped me get dressed; it was the best experience at Zen so far.
    Could it have been Jasmine?

  12. #7860

    Zen Melt

    So after reading some of the reviews on the new girl at Zen I decided I needed a dream, Sunday night. Typical, experience from the shower through getting back to the room and going for it. It was above standard because she is very attractive but pretty much things went in sequence as you can and should read through the last 5-10 posts on the place and see what that entails. What ultimately got me to report on this was the fact that after 2-3 positions, well it got to where it felt great, better and better but I just couldn't get to that point. Energy started to dye a little and she totally sensed it and took great care and went directly to bbj, slow steady prefect. Same issue energy starts to fad again. So this time and this is just based on the look on her face when this happen cause English wasn't her strong suit.

    She feels the energy start to drop, in her non-english speaking mind I can see by the expression on her face. She's like, "Oh hellll no, you ain't".

    Deep throats it 2-3 times pops up mounts me and starts grinding on me while she's giving me this unreal, super-intense hand job.

    I was no match for that type of dedication and like 60-90 seconds into the super intense full body grinding hand job, and she got everything I had for a week. Maybe 2.

    That kind of effort can't go un-recognized, all I'm saying!

  13. #7859

    Lucky at Mystic Spa

    Good afternoon gents. Wondering if anyone has any info on Lucky at the new Mystic Spa currently advertising on STG? Perhaps at a different location, I think she has been in the area for a while.

  14. #7858

    Zen Friday

    I got off work early Friday, so I stopped by Zen. Walk in and was greeted by Barbie. I thought she was a looker with nice man-mades. She took me to the shower, which was a really nice time. Once back in the room, I asked for another woman to join. She was a bit older, with some nice natural breasts. I did not get her name. She took the lead and directed Barbie, which may have made the experience great. Barbie helped me get dressed; it was the best experience at Zen so far.

  15. #7857

    Zen Melt "Sunny"

    So I read the mumble jumble shill account stuff and got a bit curious.

    I've seen Candy once last month, but like most posts have mentioned, she just mentioned money too much. We all know ZM should really be $$ and $$. 4. Not sure what that girl was thinking, but she was honestly pretty good; just the money thing was a bit annoying.

    Anyway, I got in around 9:30 this morning, and the MMS came to the door and told me there's a new girl here and told me to wait for a bit.

    Then comes "Sunny. " From what the previous post was describing, maybe it was actually "Barbie. " Pretty face, looked like in her 30's, tight petite body with a bit of heft and pretty good manmades, ghost nipples. She's not the skinny Asian girl type, but her hips looked like she would be fun. Despite the bad review, little head said yes, and I'm glad it pointed me in the right direction. $$ for hh as usual.

    It's the usual Orlando stuff in the shower. Didn't feel rushed. I'd prefer not to TUMA, but she got it right out the gate like a workflow. Back in the room, one of the things that stood out was that she did this thing where she was laying on the massage table and told me to just straight up throat her. That move sent me to the moooooonnnnn. It might be her secret sauce recipe. Oh. Did I mention she was SUPPPPPPPPPPPER tight, and honestly I was suprised she can take it like a champ. Takes directions well and wasn't annoyed with anything I'd normally last a good while and use the full time, she got me set in 5 minutes, my own fault, looked like she was genuinely enjoying it. 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039;.

    Overall, she's probably one of the better ones at ZM, but honestly, personal connection type of thing, it's YMMV. I'd definitely go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape