Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 37339
-
08-26-26 15:49 #37114Senior Member

Posts: 173Thank you, I appreciate the info! The ad's on Adultsearch and Craigslist are different phone numbers. Does it matter which number to use ?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 15:41 #37113Senior Member

Posts: 462Menu
If you text her she will send you a photo of her menu along with several pictures of herself. She is offering a 30 or 60 minute VIP experience. $200/$300 respectively. However, the ad lists a rate of $280 for one hour so she should be open to subtle negotiations.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 01:36 #37112Regular Member

Posts: 16Shelby spas
Where is the rejuv spa you're referring to? I tried to find it on Google Maps around 21 Shelby but didn't pop up. Any other Shelby spas you recommend?
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 23:42 #37111Regular Member

Posts: 3Bbj or covered?
What was the damage $ and Bbj or covered?
Originally Posted by HuracanK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 18:28 #37110Senior Member

Posts: 148Star Moon
Most girls give a very good massage, even back walking. Strictly HE here. Not a FS place.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 16:52 #37109Senior Member

Posts: 246Empire Spa
Empire Spa on 10 mile just east of van dyke in Centerline. Not sure of any others. More west of that is Saigon Spa.
Originally Posted by PKnotty88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 12:01 #37108Regular Member

Posts: 16Best Massage
Anyone want to PM and exchange info on their current favorite provider (s) that gives the best massage? (With or without extras).
I have a few favorites that I'd be willing to share.
-
08-25-26 11:46 #37107Regular Member

Posts: 11PM is fine with me.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 07:02 #37106Senior Member

Posts: 388Wixom Road
I recently started a new job on Wixom road and lo and behold there is an AMP (Star Moon) within a mile of where I work. Is it a dream come true?? I did my strategic drop in to ask for the price but really just wanted to get a look at the inside and maybe glimpse of the girls and then left. Looks nice inside. Saw a few decent looking girls sitting on a couch.
I've read through all the reviews going back quite a while and it seems some girls are great and others should be avoided but there is also regular turnover. It also seems like mongers use quite a bit of discretion when reviewing, so I will too. Can anyone send me a private message and tell me what the current line up looks like, who I should ask for and who should be avoided? Please send me a private message. Of course, I'm looking for the best possible outcome but also happy with less than that.
-
08-24-26 16:11 #37105Regular Member

Posts: 3Eastside
Looking for AMP on the East that provide FS or BBBJ. Help me out anybody.
-
08-24-26 13:24 #37104Senior Member

Posts: 173I never got a reply but I did find this ad with a similar picture but different phone number. Rates are listed in the ad.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
(586) XXX-2102 😚Late night APPS AV❤65039; Detroit, United States Body Rubs #3220325 https://share.google/2EobGtMee2wq0bel7.
-
08-24-26 13:17 #37103Senior Member

Posts: 173It's not listed on the official abbreviations list but L1=HJ, L2=BJ, L3=FS.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 11:56 #37102Senior Member

Posts: 173After reading this, the choice seems obvious to me too.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 09:58 #37101Regular Member

Posts: 10Nicole
Any info on Nicole? She is in Farmington off NW hwy.
Offers massage with upgrades including L1-FS.
https://adultsearch.com/us/mi/detroit/body-rubs/3585025
Thanks,
Adam.
-
08-24-26 09:41 #37100Senior Member

Posts: 479L2
Refresh my memory, what is an L2?
Originally Posted by HuracanK1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




