Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 37574
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37349

    Hottie aka Koko in Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear3167  [View Original Post]
    For nice big boobs on a young, pretty girl, I would recommend Hottie. She used now works at Apple on Silver Lk Rd in Fenton. They are Ds and feel natural to me. She is a sweet girl, maybe 28? Be nice to her. Good luck.
    Can confirm, but didn't offer anything other than L1 and rebuked offers of greater tip to release the DD tatas. I got to reluctant feel inside bra and she asked for 60 tip at end. Is good looking fit younger and great tits but not really fun or sensual.

  2. #37348

    Jen. Baby Girl

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

    I am lost as to why guys still want to spend their hobby money on an older Asian lady who may or may not be forced to do massages and gets only a small cut of what she charges. Especially with all the heat being put on here in Oakland county.

    I like the alternate of a pretty and younger lady with a cute NY accent who does either a true Nuru massage or a warm oil massage in her own private setting in a minimal amount of clothing if you just ask nicely. She is easy on the eyes, has a slim body with out any stretch marks and has a terrific personality. She doesn't have to share her money with anyone and there is no language barrier. The choice seems so obvious to me.

  3. #37347
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanK1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She's beautiful but just an expensive L2.
    L2 from a beautiful woman is exactly what I'm looking for. What's the total donation? PM is good if you don't want to post publicly.

  4. #37346

    Any reqs for the Taylor / Southgate area

    In for work. Last time I stopped by Guam and wasn't impressed. They just moved to their new location.

  5. #37345

    Flock positions

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimatt95  [View Original Post]
    That's wild, how is that massage place aren't the legit? Odd to be watching a legit place.
    They are not there to watch an MP. They are positioned to capture license plates of vehicles coming or going. They are more interested in the local apartment complex. Although the guy who set fire to the MP in westland (acura?) was tracked down through flock.

  6. #37344
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugdude  [View Original Post]
    With flock cameras being in the news you all might want to familiarize yourself with the deflock website and / or app if privacy is a concern to you. These cameras are everywhere and I mean everywhere.

    Just for shits and giggles I looked at a few spas to see if there were any cameras pointed at them. This one is in Westland on Wayne road near Joy with a camera pointed right at the front door:

    https://maps.deflock.org/?lat=42.349...863&zoom=16.60
    That's wild, how is that massage place aren't the legit? Odd to be watching a legit place.

  7. #37343

    Re: canton massage therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Disscreetone  [View Original Post]
    2 old ladys, l1 , save your money.
    Dropped in there a couple weekends ago, the lady I got was not old, I'd say she was 20-something, most butter of butterfaces, seriously. Made my messed up shoulder feel alright for a little while though, and that wasn't bad.

  8. #37342
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugdude  [View Original Post]
    With flock cameras being in the news you all might want to familiarize yourself with the deflock website and / or app if privacy is a concern to you. These cameras are everywhere and I mean everywhere.

    Just for shits and giggles I looked at a few spas to see if there were any cameras pointed at them. This one is in Westland on Wayne road near Joy with a camera pointed right at the front door:

    https://maps.deflock.org/?lat=42.349...863&zoom=16.60
    Yikes looks like most of them in the west suburbs have cameras pointed straight at them. And that's not just ones at intersections, either.

  9. #37341

    Radiant Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/st...V2bFew4RSJokBf

    Anything more than L1 with this one?

    TIA.

    Sanders.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She's beautiful but just an expensive L2.

  10. #37340

    Rose

    Anyone seen rose lately? I saw she has been posting in harlot hub. Any recent reviews feel free to PM.

  11. #37339

    Southfield new massage

    Hi,

    Any feedback on the provider?

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/so...1CNL6KCz5gdRqG

    Tia.

  12. #37338

    Radiant Massage

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/st...V2bFew4RSJokBf

    Anything more than L1 with this one?

    TIA.

    Sanders.

  13. #37337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugdude  [View Original Post]
    With flock cameras being in the news you all might want to familiarize yourself with the deflock website and / or app if privacy is a concern to you. These cameras are everywhere and I mean everywhere.

    Just for shits and giggles I looked at a few spas to see if there were any cameras pointed at them. This one is in Westland on Wayne road near Joy with a camera pointed right at the front door:

    https://maps.deflock.org/?lat=42.349...863&zoom=16.60
    I haven't been there in quite awhile but I checked a few other shops and was surprised some of them had cameras pointed in their direction. Thanks for the link.

  14. #37336
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMonger  [View Original Post]
    I heard a few stores had police visits last week. Seems like it was a group of stores that worked together. I believe a manager from a store in Westland was picked up.

    The other person picked up was the former owner of Oasis Health Spa in Ann Arbor. She did sell that store 2-3 months ago. She has 6 charges pending. If you look into the Wayne County bookings on 8/13 you can clearly see the 2 individuals I am referring to.
    I tried looking up the bookings for that day but apparently I don't know how to look it up. I'm trying to find out about Oasis in particular.

  15. #37335

    Aroma Thai Massage

    Anybody been to Aroma Thai Massage? On Orchard Lake Road at 12 Mile, any news?

    Any recommendations for a GFE experience level one is sufficient.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape