Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 12303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12273

    Crimson Rose

    Been trying to set something up with Crimson Rose.

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/117135734422

  2. #12272
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    You sure that's not a TS? J / K She has a killer bod!

    Can you share the rate? I may partake.
    I was quoted $$ for Hh. Not sure what that brings with the other comment about upselling.

  3. #12271

    Barbie charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else grab an appointment? Easy communication. Rates seem ok. Seeing her Wednesday and wondering if anyone report prior to then. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbiecharlie.
    She's a good time good CBJ and kitty is fresh and tight no smell. But she upsells EVERYTHING.

  4. #12270

    Talent from Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else grab an appointment? Easy communication. Rates seem ok. Seeing her Wednesday and wondering if anyone report prior to then. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbiecharlie.
    You sure that's not a TS? J / K She has a killer bod!

    Can you share the rate? I may partake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-01 084827.jpg‎  

  5. #12269

    Talent from Milwaukee

    Anyone else grab an appointment? Easy communication. Rates seem ok. Seeing her Wednesday and wondering if anyone report prior to then. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbiecharlie.

  6. #12268

    Sexy sparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    400 incall that requires a deposit and she doesn't show her face?? Plus the body pics are just okay. A spinner body on a young girl looks terrific but on a 40+ female it begins to look unhealthy. At least on most women. If she is an exception to that then she would be showing her body more and not at these favorable angles.

    No wonder why rates are jack up so high. Stop looking when your desperate / horny.

    B.
    I was fairly regular with sexy sparkles when she was in the south dayton area, and I visited her in the north ft wayne area a few times since then, most recently about 2 years ago. She was ALWAYS a great time. She has a spectacular spinner body with an energizer battery that simply won't quit. I'm guessing that she still lives with her mother, which might make things difficult for her to get out very often. If she was still back here in Ohio, I'm sure that I would still be a regular.

  7. #12267

    Thoughts

    The 1st one is worth it and the only that I have seen lately that is actually worth the "coochie-flation". I was able to talk her down to a lower price but that was on her first trip in town. I doubt you would have much luck now. Starts at 150 for QV.

    Number 2 I'm pretty sure is a fake add. There is no good reason a legit ad should be posting in Forth Wayne, South Bend, AND EVANSVILLE at the same time.

    Unfortunately, I can't help with number 3. General impression though is that it is reall but potentially not worth the roses, but I have been surprised before so you may just have to shoot your shot.

  8. #12266

  9. #12265
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the general area they are in? Ad lists FW, Auburn, and Warsaw. Hotel, residence?
    Fort Wayne.

  10. #12264
    Quote Originally Posted by WishYou091  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...s/190489487157

    Just had a great time with the sisters. Man do they know how to have a good time. I will be setting up another date with the taller one this weekend. She looks even better in person than her pics. Spent 2 hours with them and it was never a daul moment. From the time I walked in to the room thet were all about me. From the younger one aka taller one blowing my mind with that BJ that won the competition to thet both made me feel like I was at home chilling. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or so.
    Which one was the younger of the two? The picture I got, they both look about same age, one blonde and one brunette.

  11. #12263

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by WishYou091  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...s/190489487157

    Just had a great time with the sisters. Man do they know how to have a good time. I will be setting up another date with the taller one this weekend. She looks even better in person than her pics. Spent 2 hours with them and it was never a daul moment. From the time I walked in to the room thet were all about me. From the younger one aka taller one blowing my mind with that BJ that won the competition to thet both made me feel like I was at home chilling. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or so.
    Can you share the general area they are in? Ad lists FW, Auburn, and Warsaw. Hotel, residence?

  12. #12262

    One hell of a time with the sisters

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...s/190489487157

    Just had a great time with the sisters. Man do they know how to have a good time. I will be setting up another date with the taller one this weekend. She looks even better in person than her pics. Spent 2 hours with them and it was never a daul moment. From the time I walked in to the room thet were all about me. From the younger one aka taller one blowing my mind with that BJ that won the competition to thet both made me feel like I was at home chilling. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or so.

  13. #12261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    400 incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshSqueezed  [View Original Post]
    What is the 411 on https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1 I have tried twice now from two different numbers?

    The first time I contacted her she said she has availablity and asked for a time, I provided times and she didn't reply. The second time I contacted her she didn't reply at all.
    400 incall that requires a deposit and she doesn't show her face?? Plus the body pics are just okay. A spinner body on a young girl looks terrific but on a 40+ female it begins to look unhealthy. At least on most women. If she is an exception to that then she would be showing her body more and not at these favorable angles.

    No wonder why rates are jack up so high. Stop looking when your desperate / horny.

    B.

  14. #12260

    Sexy Sparkle

    What is the 411 on https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1 I have tried twice now from two different numbers?

    The first time I contacted her she said she has availablity and asked for a time, I provided times and she didn't reply. The second time I contacted her she didn't reply at all.

  15. #12259

    Not The Same Woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieJc  [View Original Post]
    They may share the name but this ad is definitely a fake.
    Last I heard, she had gotten clean and was out of the business. She even looks 1000% better!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape