Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Review

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 899
This blog is moderated by FinleySTvenson
  1. #884

    RE: Agencies et al

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAfighter205  [View Original Post]
    One of the girls that was here a couple months ago, I talk with her a bit here and there still. I checked her when I was in NYC last month because she lives there and we hung out in NYC chillin, did some cool stuff and then of course I smashed a couple times in my hotel. Anyway without sharing those deets I asked her some questions and this is what she told me, I'll just make bullets or something.

    -I asked why she left early when she was scheduled in Jax when she could have made more money. But she said that no one was really going to see her like that so she wasn't busy and once she hit a certain number (I dunno) she figured to go back home. I thought it was crazy because she's young and hot lolz but she said it was really slow and she was just doing nothing a lot of the time. She said that they were talking about Jax (and Tampa) not being good spots, and that she would probably go to Orlando when she comes back. I asked about Tampa and she said it's not as bad as Jax but not good. There's specifics I'm leaving out she shared, but for her / them Jax failed the test run they gave it. If it had went well, more girls would have been available in the near future.

    -Apparently these girls talk to each other and "advise" other girls where they should / shouldn't go to get visits. According to her, Jax did bad with the low visits and is not advised by some of these girls to come down. When I saw her in NYC, she had recently gotten back from another city that was supposedly much better than here. I asked how, and she gave me $ examples of why it is the type of trip that's good.

    -I asked when she / they would come back to Orlando then, and she said probably later this year. I was like nah but she convinced me they likely are.

    There's a little more but I'm getting lazy in typing now, but from that perspective it sounded like the main issue was just lack of visits making it undesirable to stay or return to Jax.
    Jacksonville doesn't have the economic might of other cities. Although we're in Florida, this is still the American south and our pay scale is different and much lower than a good bit of the rest of the country. Even the difference between Jax and Orlando has always amazed me. Also, in Orlando, they have all of the vacationers traveling from other, I. E. Northern, cities and they bring their pay scales with them. It sounds as if you saw that girl in NYC a few times. That must have cost you a few thousand dollars. I don't know what your relationship status is or what you do for a living, but if I suddenly took a few thousand dollars out of my bank account during the course of a week, someone would notice. A provider that could charge $600 or more per visit in NYC or Boston or Philadelphia would definitely have a larger number of possible patrons that could afford those prices than Jax would have. Of course, there are exceptions: Atlanta, Nashville, and Miami come to mind. Just my two cents. I would be interested to know from which city she had just returned where she stated she made so much money. My guess is that its a northern or northeastern city or one from the west coast. Again, just my two cents.

    Shaggy.

  2. #883

    Jax Agency Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate what you do. We all trying to find a or hope a good Agency that will come to Jax. I was hope an Agency like BF would come back but we must keep looking for them.
    One of the girls that was here a couple months ago, I talk with her a bit here and there still. I checked her when I was in NYC last month because she lives there and we hung out in NYC chillin, did some cool stuff and then of course I smashed a couple times in my hotel. Anyway without sharing those deets I asked her some questions and this is what she told me, I'll just make bullets or something.

    -I asked why she left early when she was scheduled in Jax when she could have made more money. But she said that no one was really going to see her like that so she wasn't busy and once she hit a certain number (I dunno) she figured to go back home. I thought it was crazy because she's young and hot lolz but she said it was really slow and she was just doing nothing a lot of the time. She said that they were talking about Jax (and Tampa) not being good spots, and that she would probably go to Orlando when she comes back. I asked about Tampa and she said it's not as bad as Jax but not good. There's specifics I'm leaving out she shared, but for her / them Jax failed the test run they gave it. If it had went well, more girls would have been available in the near future.

    -Apparently these girls talk to each other and "advise" other girls where they should / shouldn't go to get visits. According to her, Jax did bad with the low visits and is not advised by some of these girls to come down. When I saw her in NYC, she had recently gotten back from another city that was supposedly much better than here. I asked how, and she gave me $ examples of why it is the type of trip that's good.

    -I asked when she / they would come back to Orlando then, and she said probably later this year. I was like nah but she convinced me they likely are.

    There's a little more but I'm getting lazy in typing now, but from that perspective it sounded like the main issue was just lack of visits making it undesirable to stay or return to Jax.

  3. #882

    I saw these ads too

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhard  [View Original Post]
    So I found this ad for a petite Asian who is flying into Jax later this month.

    Love to hear what other people think since we don't have much going on here.

    I'm thinking about TOFTT, what say you?

    https://tryst.link/escort/littleumi
    There are a few things that make me think they're scams but if you reach out and confirm they're legit I would be interested.

  4. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhard  [View Original Post]
    So I found this ad for a petite Asian who is flying into Jax later this month.

    Love to hear what other people think since we don't have much going on here.

    I'm thinking about TOFTT, what say you?

    https://tryst.link/escort/littleumi
    Looks like they are only here for 2 days and it's a Monday Tuesday. I can't make that time but she looks cute.

    I swear she looks like one of the girls that went through meiji in Orlando but that just might be filtering.

  5. #880

    Asian, but not agency

    So I found this ad for a petite Asian who is flying into Jax later this month.

    Love to hear what other people think since we don't have much going on here.

    I'm thinking about TOFTT, what say you?

    https://tryst.link/escort/littleumi

  6. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    People might be wondering why I went to hyping her to basically saying don't bother. Part of that is a complicated matter but the other part is that her service just isn't worth the rate. I'll list the pros and cons below.

    Pros: Very pretty, very young, great body overall, and probably one of the best bubble butts I have ever seen on an asian girl. She is independent and she travels so she will be coming Jax and we don't have to go to Atlanta or Orlando for fun. She also has a super tight kitty and knows how kegal really well.

    Cons: Much higher rates compared to BF where I first met her; her base rate doesn't even include the extras you may want (2nd shot, BB, etc). She hates that she has to do this work, because she told me so, and that very much comes out subtlety during the date. Sure she might lead in with some light kissing at the beginning of the appointment but soon she will make any and every excuse in the book to stop kissing. She will let you do limited or no DATY. She is an absolute germaphobe and hates cum so don't accidentally cum in her mouth or CIP because she will get pissed. She is very much a vanilla provider (which I don't mind vanilla personally), so if you have some more debaucherous requests she will very likely not fulfill them. If you are on the larger side she will start complaining it hurts, she needs a break, please don't go too fast, etc.

    I'm not saying you won't enjoy yourself if you see her. You very likely will. I know I did when I saw her. However, consider it buyer's remorse because she is definitely not the best bang for your buck at those rates.
    We appreciate what you do. We all trying to find a or hope a good Agency that will come to Jax. I was hope an Agency like BF would come back but we must keep looking for them.

  7. #878

    Before I get a million PMs about Yume I'll provide some detail

    People might be wondering why I went to hyping her to basically saying don't bother. Part of that is a complicated matter but the other part is that her service just isn't worth the rate. I'll list the pros and cons below.

    Pros: Very pretty, very young, great body overall, and probably one of the best bubble butts I have ever seen on an asian girl. She is independent and she travels so she will be coming Jax and we don't have to go to Atlanta or Orlando for fun. She also has a super tight kitty and knows how kegal really well.

    Cons: Much higher rates compared to BF where I first met her; her base rate doesn't even include the extras you may want (2nd shot, BB, etc). She hates that she has to do this work, because she told me so, and that very much comes out subtlety during the date. Sure she might lead in with some light kissing at the beginning of the appointment but soon she will make any and every excuse in the book to stop kissing. She will let you do limited or no DATY. She is an absolute germaphobe and hates cum so don't accidentally cum in her mouth or CIP because she will get pissed. She is very much a vanilla provider (which I don't mind vanilla personally), so if you have some more debaucherous requests she will very likely not fulfill them. If you are on the larger side she will start complaining it hurts, she needs a break, please don't go too fast, etc.

    I'm not saying you won't enjoy yourself if you see her. You very likely will. I know I did when I saw her. However, consider it buyer's remorse because she is definitely not the best bang for your buck at those rates.

  8. #877

    Don't bother with her dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhard  [View Original Post]
    Curious if she actually made you pay the + Mario coins for 2 pop on top of the rate for an hour +.

    I was disappointed I was leaving town for work as she was coming in. She seems really pricey for this area.

    But I would give her a shot, had a good time with both Cora and Mona when they came.
    I would gladly drive to Orlando or Atlanta for an agency because you will get just as good service or better for a lower rate. Her service isn't worth her rate.

  9. #876

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    A wonderful time was had. I will be seeing her again on Wednesday. Get her while you can. She is only here a couple more days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    She said she wished she stayed in Jacksonville longer. Sounds like she will be visiting us more in the future. To all her saw her thanks for making her experience overall a good one.
    Curious if she actually made you pay the + Mario coins for 2 pop on top of the rate for an hour +.

    I was disappointed I was leaving town for work as she was coming in. She seems really pricey for this area.

    But I would give her a shot, had a good time with both Cora and Mona when they came.

  10. #875

    Yumi texted me today

    She said she wished she stayed in Jacksonville longer. Sounds like she will be visiting us more in the future. To all her saw her thanks for making her experience overall a good one.

  11. #874

    2nd visit with Yumi

    Wasn't as good as the first and I decided to leave early. Will I repeat in the future I'm not sure.

  12. #873

    Yumi

    She was great! Pricey. Wish I had more funds. Great tits! Not quite Miu Miu looks but better than most in town. I don't think I got to see her at BF.

  13. #872

    Just a reminder

    Yume is gone very soon. Now is your last chance to get with a young beautiful Korean girl in Jax for who knows how long. Her photos are actually her but of course they're photoshopped a bit. She is probably 4'10" and slim yet curvy for such a petite girl. Seriously one of the best bubble butts I have ever seen on an asian girl. If you treat her right she will treat you the same. I saw her at BF and her skills have improved since then. During my 2 hour visit I couldn't stop busting she was getting me so good. That kitty is a helluva gripper and I couldn't get enough of it. I'm seeing her again tomorrow and will likely report again.

  14. #871

    Just finished my 2 hours with Yume

    A wonderful time was had. I will be seeing her again on Wednesday. Get her while you can. She is only here a couple more days.

  15. #870

    Glad you enjoy yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Got to see yume and had a good time. She's shorter and has a really positive attitude, met me at the door and we went through the normal script. Overall good visit and made me miss bf all the more because we had a constant rotating selection of the same service instead of an occasional tour stop off. Hoping that she makes jax a normal stop. Will repeat.
    Seeing her tomorrow for 2 hours and for another hour on Wednesday. I can't get enough of her. She's wonderful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape