Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 7556
-
08-27-26 14:37 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 344Hispanic, young, bbw.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 08:48 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone Try Yet?
-
08-27-26 08:39 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 135Might give her a shot. Was she Hispanic or White? Older or younger?
Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 22:30 #7493Regular Member

Posts: 8YMMV etc but I messaged her and never heard back. Didn't send anything egregious, pretty much in line with how she words her CL post as kind of wink wink. Not a peep back, though I'd imagine after the review she probably heard from a lot of mongers at once.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 11:17 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks for the clarification. I wonder if they shared the same space in downtown Kissimmee.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 13:43 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 190Barbershop M. T.
He's talking about Mia the young Venezuelan who also did other cosmetic services. She was really good to me.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
She moved back to Venezuela.
-
08-24-26 13:26 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 136She had Latina BBW GPS in the worst way, now was she pretty with big ole tetas why colito ohhhh yeah, but she disgusted by most of her clients saying we were perverts for coming to see her for L1 and feeling her up. Fun fact though before the barbershop she worked at massage spot up near downtown Orlando where they ALL did nude nuru for $300, but according to her she worked there for 6 months and do any nuru massagesv (LMAO IF she thought I believed that bs, but he played along to make her feel better and it allowed me itching roaming goddamm those were full / heavy tetas. But she wasn't getting enough to repeat business at her downtown location so she went dark, an my guess is working at beauty spa because I don't believe she had LMT to go legit. I too would like another session or two with her (attitude aside). Which ever barber was tapping that, I can promise you was going balls deep with nooo pull out plan, LOL.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Pinoynger
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 12:46 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 309Handywoman
I prefer not to travel this distance (prob an hour one way) but she piques my interest. Has anyone else given it a go with a different / better result? I may just have to go see for myself before she starts her new job. I've got some movies I could bring! LOL.
Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 11:32 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 66Kissimmee (former barbershop) MT
Hello all. Been trying to see the MT that had the barbershop suite and now her own near downtown Kissimmee. Saved her ad, but never a reply for the last 3 months or so (407-xxx-7194) I have read of past successes but nothing recent. Is she still out there? Thank you, fellow Mongers. Take Care and Be Safe.
-
08-24-26 07:49 #7487Regular Member

Posts: 21She did get aroused as I roamed, let out little moans and got wet but definitely a strange bird. As far as L2 I literally just guided her head down to it, otherwise she would have just kept watching the movie.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 15:07 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 309So did you hint at L2 or did you have to straight out ask? Did she at least get aroused as you roamed? Strange bird.
Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 07:15 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 173Yes, but obviously won't be in full glam makeup.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoo1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 13:35 #7484Regular Member

Posts: 16Photo accurate?
Is the photo in the ad actually her?
Originally Posted by Conplrxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 10:44 #7483Regular Member

Posts: 24Probably a waste of time. Several of us went after this post and left with blue balls. She might have gone legit or something spooked her into not doing extras.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:06 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 106Arianna, Rubie, Marley
Has anyone taken the leap? They tend to post in tandem.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...oie74rE96smDBj
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/la...6CvkMw2rJCM7dY
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...ryKKgjtuGbsnv2









Reply With Quote




