Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36945

    White lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Jayshi over at Health and Wellness in White Lake has some nice tits. Not too big but really perky and decent sized. Nips aren't too point either. She'll let you play with them.
    Can you compare them to Anna. I thought Anna was the one to see. Never heard of Jayshi? Please tell me more.

  2. #36944
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjhound  [View Original Post]
    Very curious about this one. Search results indicate there may be more available. Its a very long drive for me to TOFTT. I'd spend a few visits even, because I like the chase sometimes of the semi-legit providers and I usually manage to make progress, but she is just too far from me to make a bunch of visits. I'd prefer more of a sure thing, if I'm making that type of time commitment. Thanks.

    Hound.
    Don't waste your time, I've seen her a few times for both a massage and hair removal, she'll send you on your way with blue balls.

  3. #36943
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    PM me if you have intel on Farmington area Thai places offering FS. Or other non FS places in the vicinity offering FS on an YMMV basis. I have intel in exchange for yours. Again looking to trade notes no free loaders pleaae.
    I've tried to get some info on these locations. No luck.

  4. #36942

    SF Massage Southfield

    New STG ad for a Southfield place https://skipthegames.com/posts/dearb...e/645037048932

    I scoped it out and not open yet despite STG ad and Google listed as open. Review says opening 6/20 - massage pic in window but no signage on the building.

    Searching phone number reveals closed location in West Bloomfield Twp. Longevity Massage.

    Cute girl in the Google listing pictures.

    I'll report back any info-- if anyone knows anything about Longevity let me know.

  5. #36941

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    It was closed a couple months ago after heavy traffic and way too many reports on here. Any word on where these ladies ended up? I recall seeing rumor of opening new place in Troy area. I'm very interested in reconnecting with Linda.
    Troy place not going. Linda is still out there, she just texted me. Her number still on. Google Great Hands for it.

  6. #36940

    Steam Massage and hair removal. Any updates appreciated, Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Wylieeg  [View Original Post]
    Saw Suhila (or Su as she goes by in her CL post) a while back. She's completely legit. Didn't remove the covering sheet, even after I requested it. She gave an average rub and watched the clock.

    She was dressed down during my visit. Hospital scrubs. The pictures are her, but she doesn't get gussied up the way you think she would. Nothing like the glamour shots in her post.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/union-lake-incredible-wellness-massages/7939364502.html

    Haven't repeated, and probably won't. Unless someone else has a better experience than I did.
    Very curious about this one. Search results indicate there may be more available. Its a very long drive for me to TOFTT. I'd spend a few visits even, because I like the chase sometimes of the semi-legit providers and I usually manage to make progress, but she is just too far from me to make a bunch of visits. I'd prefer more of a sure thing, if I'm making that type of time commitment. Thanks.

    Hound.

  7. #36939

  8. #36938
    Quote Originally Posted by SalBass  [View Original Post]
    Did ya still get the 69 LOL, 400 still pricey for a lady in her 50's.
    Yes, I did.

  9. #36937

    Jenn Commerce

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikun  [View Original Post]
    Visited her this week. 200 for Nuru. I have tried Nuru at multiple places but this is unique and closer to actual Nuru. But that's all the good. She looks decent but nothing to brag about. She must be in high 40's at least. The nuru sheet was on the hard wood floor and it was little uncomfortable. May be ok for one time experience. Otherwise won't repeat. Season ended in 45 minutes including shower after the massage though I paid for an hour.
    Lackluster and uninspiring, at best. One visit was enough for me, I left there underwhelmed.

    Does anyone have info for good, independent providers in this area?

  10. #36936

    Farmington Thai FS Options

    PM me if you have intel on Farmington area Thai places offering FS. Or other non FS places in the vicinity offering FS on an YMMV basis. I have intel in exchange for yours. Again looking to trade notes no free loaders pleaae.

  11. #36935

    May breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to May Breeze Spa? Is any extras offered?
    Strictly legit. They do mostly women couples and facials. No hint of extra at all and stay completely covered.

  12. #36934

    Great Hands ladies

    It was closed a couple months ago after heavy traffic and way too many reports on here. Any word on where these ladies ended up? I recall seeing rumor of opening new place in Troy area. I'm very interested in reconnecting with Linda.

  13. #36933

    Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Jayshi over at Health and Wellness in White Lake has some nice tits. Not too big but really perky and decent sized. Nips aren't too point either. She'll let you play with them.
    For nice big boobs on a young, pretty girl, I would recommend Hottie. She used now works at Apple on Silver Lk Rd in Fenton. They are Ds and feel natural to me. She is a sweet girl, maybe 28? Be nice to her. Good luck.

  14. #36932
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Who wiukd yiu say has the best natural breasts at an AMP in the metro area and will let you play with them? Can be for size, shape, ripples or all of the above.
    Jayshi over at Health and Wellness in White Lake has some nice tits. Not too big but really perky and decent sized. Nips aren't too point either. She'll let you play with them.

  15. #36931
    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    I went today and got MoMo, it was her second day. She is cuter than many, has nice top, but a bit of a belly. Not great, not horrible. No BBBJ or BBFS, no FIV or DFK. 280 gets 1 hr, table shower, weak massage with coconut oil, some light touching for a warmup, then CBJ and CFS.
    Definitely not the same MoMo of the golden days along with Yellow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape