The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 329 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    515 Angel Spa

    Looks like another one that has popped up here. 515 Angel Spa. It's located about a block from Rose. Shot them a text and they answered. Went over there. It's in a industrial Park and nothing on the door but the Suite Number. Nah, I'll go to Rose, haven't been there in awhile. Get there and another Monger is heading in the the Door. Pass again and back to this new place. Walk in and met by late 30's early 40's Chinese girl. She looks okay but nothing like we are used to seeing at these AMPs but doable. English is awful. To the Room and 50 for 30 min massage. Get on the Table and she comes back in Room. Starts massaging my back but makes sure my arm is in between her legs. Good Sign. So I start to wonder a little. She goes straight to the boys and whispers if that is okay. Another good sign. So maybe 10 minutes of that and she's ready to flip. I flip and we start the dance. The only thing I can get out of her is a HE for. 2. Not happening. I said pass. Could not even get her naked. So I said pass again and I'm ready to hit the door. No, she says HE on her. Ok. Got her tits out but put just pulled them out of her Bra. They were small and stuck them in to my face. Not real interested. So on to the HE. Whatever, just get is over with and she did. Then she got her phone and wanted to lay with me and talk through the phone app translator. I did for a few minutes and then said I got to bounce. Her name is Tiki. Place is nice and looks just the rest of them inside. I won't be returning.

  2. #4848
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetenngent  [View Original Post]
    Do you normally get GFE there? In all my visits there have been a few who allow DATY and there has only been one who allowed DFK. When it comes time for the flip, I just say "everything". I know everyone's milage may vary and they all have different boundaries for what they allow. For the standard tip I just assumed it included CBJ and CFS. I would like to know what types of service others have gotten. Feel free to message.
    I've had a couple there over the years. Most don't do GFE. I'm always on the hunt.

    When Pinky came in she was very flirty. Backed up and started rubbing her butt on my crotch telling me to come back and see her. I reminded her I saw her before. It's a shame she wasn't that flirty and outgoing last time. I might have enjoyed her more.

  3. #4847

    Gq

    I was in the area last night, Monday night and decided to stop here and see rainbow. She was attractive enough in the face. Probably in her 40's low 40's. Nice tits very tall and zero ass. She had a decent attitude and her performance was pretty good. Lots of teasing before the flip which is nice. Mamason remembered me from previous visits and she told me Lily is supposed to be back on Tuesday and a new girl, but she has no idea what the new girl looks like. If you guys check out the new girl, be sure and post about her if she is worth seeing.

  4. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Chattanooga House again this morning. They have rotated the talent. I saw Mimi (shocking name I know). Very pretty with small C bolt on's on her spinner body. She is very nice and very skilled. I would repeat with her for sure.
    What's the pricing like at the house? Also any recent info on rose? Age measurements and price? Pm are welcomed thanks.

  5. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I visited GQ and saw Rainbow the other day. Pretty girl, tight belly, MM small C's. Enjoyable visit but not what I'd call GFE. Only closed lip kisses. I didn't pursue DATY and she didn't offer. She didn't rush me and her massage was pretty good at the end. I would repeat but not the GFE I would prefer.
    Do you normally get GFE there? In all my visits there have been a few who allow DATY and there has only been one who allowed DFK. When it comes time for the flip, I just say "everything". I know everyone's milage may vary and they all have different boundaries for what they allow. For the standard tip I just assumed it included CBJ and CFS. I would like to know what types of service others have gotten. Feel free to message.

  6. #4844

    GQ Rainbow

    I visited GQ and saw Rainbow the other day. Pretty girl, tight belly, MM small C's. Enjoyable visit but not what I'd call GFE. Only closed lip kisses. I didn't pursue DATY and she didn't offer. She didn't rush me and her massage was pretty good at the end. I would repeat but not the GFE I would prefer.

  7. #4843

    Chattanooga trip Wed or Thurs--lineup or best option on the northeast

    Part of town. Is the Nowlin St still open. Had great massage wink wink there a year ago. I'm looking younger petite with a decent rub and dream. Are there agency or japanese options around like Atl or Orlando? Help a fellow senior member out.

  8. #4842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey which add is the house. I hit rose, the the bandaid ones but never seen a house one, mybe it like the atl apt set ups.
    This post makes no sense. WTH. I did not get specific or name the House on Purpose for Security Reasons. There are eyes on the Board all the time. IYKYK.

  9. #4841

    Which add is the house

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Chattanooga House again this morning. They have rotated the talent. I saw Mimi (shocking name I know). Very pretty with small C bolt on's on her spinner body. She is very nice and very skilled. I would repeat with her for sure.
    Hey which add is the house. I hit rose, the the bandaid ones but never seen a house one, mybe it like the atl apt set ups.

  10. #4840

    Gq

    Is Rainbow at GQ a GFE? Coming through that area later in the week and looking for that. Thanks.

  11. #4839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Chattanooga House

    Hit the Chattanooga House again this morning. They have rotated the talent. I saw Mimi (shocking name I know). Very pretty with small C bolt on's on her spinner body. She is very nice and very skilled. I would repeat with her for sure.

  12. #4838

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Hit them up again this morning before there is to much heat. I saw Kiki. She is very nice and skilled but not as playful as Cindy. Cindy looks much better of the two. I would repeat with either though. Set up is easy and the place is very clean and tidy.

    Gern.
    Are these girls Chinese?

  13. #4837

    Mimi at GAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    I swear I'm not a cheap skate but it's literally all I had on me and I've always gotten service there for that. Got Mimi today and appearantly that is not enough for her just so you guys know. She was cute but not as cute and bubbly as the girl there last month (don't remember her name). Mimi didn't understand any English really and gave me a very light back massage for about 10-15 minutes. She became pretty argumentative and obviously disappointed when the time came for the flip and I told her that $140 is all I had after $80 house fee. That was a complete turnoff so I started to leave and she brought house fee back (half of which I left in the room for her time.).

    There could have been a confusion on her part for 1/2 hr vs hr? Not sure because communication was very difficult. Anyway, just so you all are aware.
    Not worth it, nothing like Ruby, unfortunately she is gone.

  14. #4836

    Ga Ga—is $220 not enough?

    I swear I'm not a cheap skate but it's literally all I had on me and I've always gotten service there for that. Got Mimi today and appearantly that is not enough for her just so you guys know. She was cute but not as cute and bubbly as the girl there last month (don't remember her name). Mimi didn't understand any English really and gave me a very light back massage for about 10-15 minutes. She became pretty argumentative and obviously disappointed when the time came for the flip and I told her that $140 is all I had after $80 house fee. That was a complete turnoff so I started to leave and she brought house fee back (half of which I left in the room for her time.).

    There could have been a confusion on her part for 1/2 hr vs hr? Not sure because communication was very difficult. Anyway, just so you all are aware.

  15. #4835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Paper Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Why do none of the Asian Spas or Houses (hotels) not take Apps like CashApp, Venmo, etc? Sure would make life easier that explaining why I needed to withdraw 200-300 roses from the Flower Shop!?

    Does any of them actually do?
    It's all about the paper trail. They want the least exposure they can have to the outside world.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape