rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 328 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Chattanooga House

    Hit the Chattanooga House again this morning. They have rotated the talent. I saw Mimi (shocking name I know). Very pretty with small C bolt on's on her spinner body. She is very nice and very skilled. I would repeat with her for sure.

  2. #4839

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Hit them up again this morning before there is to much heat. I saw Kiki. She is very nice and skilled but not as playful as Cindy. Cindy looks much better of the two. I would repeat with either though. Set up is easy and the place is very clean and tidy.

    Gern.
    Are these girls Chinese?

  3. #4838

    Mimi at GAGA

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    I swear I'm not a cheap skate but it's literally all I had on me and I've always gotten service there for that. Got Mimi today and appearantly that is not enough for her just so you guys know. She was cute but not as cute and bubbly as the girl there last month (don't remember her name). Mimi didn't understand any English really and gave me a very light back massage for about 10-15 minutes. She became pretty argumentative and obviously disappointed when the time came for the flip and I told her that $140 is all I had after $80 house fee. That was a complete turnoff so I started to leave and she brought house fee back (half of which I left in the room for her time.).

    There could have been a confusion on her part for 1/2 hr vs hr? Not sure because communication was very difficult. Anyway, just so you all are aware.
    Not worth it, nothing like Ruby, unfortunately she is gone.

  4. #4837

    Ga Ga—is $220 not enough?

    I swear I'm not a cheap skate but it's literally all I had on me and I've always gotten service there for that. Got Mimi today and appearantly that is not enough for her just so you guys know. She was cute but not as cute and bubbly as the girl there last month (don't remember her name). Mimi didn't understand any English really and gave me a very light back massage for about 10-15 minutes. She became pretty argumentative and obviously disappointed when the time came for the flip and I told her that $140 is all I had after $80 house fee. That was a complete turnoff so I started to leave and she brought house fee back (half of which I left in the room for her time.).

    There could have been a confusion on her part for 1/2 hr vs hr? Not sure because communication was very difficult. Anyway, just so you all are aware.

  5. #4836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Paper Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Why do none of the Asian Spas or Houses (hotels) not take Apps like CashApp, Venmo, etc? Sure would make life easier that explaining why I needed to withdraw 200-300 roses from the Flower Shop!?

    Does any of them actually do?
    It's all about the paper trail. They want the least exposure they can have to the outside world.

  6. #4835

    Asian Spas or Houses?

    Why do none of the Asian Spas or Houses (hotels) not take Apps like CashApp, Venmo, etc? Sure would make life easier that explaining why I needed to withdraw 200-300 roses from the Flower Shop!?

    Does any of them actually do?

  7. #4834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    GQ Rainbow

    Recently saw Rainbow at GQ. I'm in love. Seriously, if you haven't seen this Korean Beauty, you are missing out on the best our hobby has to offer. Only there a couple more weeks.

  8. #4833

    Visiting Chatt

    Will be in town next week. Would love recommendations for a reputable place for table shower and L1 or L2. In a shopping center or near other landmarks is preferred.

  9. #4832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Vance Cir Location

    Hit them up again this morning before there is to much heat. I saw Kiki. She is very nice and skilled but not as playful as Cindy. Cindy looks much better of the two. I would repeat with either though. Set up is easy and the place is very clean and tidy.

    Gern.

  10. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, you won't find anything within walking distance of downtown. They're all in the burbs.
    I appreciate it I might just have to find a good one and Uber.

  11. #4830

    Nothing Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypty420  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town and I'm just trying to see if there are any AMPs Downtown that are walking distance from like liberty building. Thanks.
    Unfortunately, you won't find anything within walking distance of downtown. They're all in the burbs.

  12. #4829

    Downtown

    I'm in town and I'm just trying to see if there are any AMPs Downtown that are walking distance from like liberty building. Thanks.

  13. #4828

    Contemplated on Dreaming

    Based off the location and quiet neighborhood, I don't see this lasting long at all. Seems as if they are using an Airbnb type rental property. I'm sure the neighbors will probably catch wind of the traffic and probably assume it's "drug" related with all of the traffic coming through there. I'll honestly give it a month before it's shut down. Be safe gentlemen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Actually I tried today. Turns out it ties back to the Vance Circle location. I went with it. As others have reported this week Park and Enter in the Back Door. I drew Cindy. Did not see any other girls there. She's cute and very playful. The place is clean. She is cute with a good body. She put it on me like I Porn Star. She had even cooked Lunch and invited me to join her when we were done but I bounced. I'd repeat but I don't think they will be around long. I'm sure the Neighbours will end up complaining about the in and out Traffic.

  14. #4827

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Actually I tried today. Turns out it ties back to the Vance Circle location. I went with it. As others have reported this week Park and Enter in the Back Door. I drew Cindy. Did not see any other girls there. She's cute and very playful. The place is clean. She is cute with a good body. She put it on me like I Porn Star. She had even cooked Lunch and invited me to join her when we were done but I bounced. I'd repeat but I don't think they will be around long. I'm sure the Neighbours will end up complaining about the in and out Traffic.
    Thanks for the heads up. Like I said earlier I prefer to get the shower and massage. I'll probably just stick to the other places that offer that.

  15. #4826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this ad a few times but have been reluctant. Anyone have any info on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/165076134520
    Actually I tried today. Turns out it ties back to the Vance Circle location. I went with it. As others have reported this week Park and Enter in the Back Door. I drew Cindy. Did not see any other girls there. She's cute and very playful. The place is clean. She is cute with a good body. She put it on me like I Porn Star. She had even cooked Lunch and invited me to join her when we were done but I bounced. I'd repeat but I don't think they will be around long. I'm sure the Neighbours will end up complaining about the in and out Traffic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape