Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 2050 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 30747
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30642

  2. #30641
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She has been around since around 2017 or maybe earlier. Back then, she was probably the best looking girl. I tried to see her in the past, and I would get a reply the next two days. She was very popular. I was able to see her finally beginning of this year. You can tell demons left a mark on her, Everything is covered, and she will deliver. I have seen her few times when other providers ghosted on me.
    Since 2012 or maybe 13 cant remember. But she started at age 18, working out of a small apartment above a garage in Chapel Hill. If you think she looked good in 2017 you should have seen her then.

  3. #30640
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her name around but cannot locate any info about her. Little help please. Any reviews or advice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/474488780350
    She has been around since around 2017 or maybe earlier. Back then, she was probably the best looking girl. I tried to see her in the past, and I would get a reply the next two days. She was very popular. I was able to see her finally beginning of this year. You can tell demons left a mark on her, Everything is covered, and she will deliver. I have seen her few times when other providers ghosted on me.

  4. #30639

    Ava / Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her name around but cannot locate any info about her. Little help please. Any reviews or advice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/474488780350
    She has been around for years. If you go to the advanced search and type her name, you will find tons of info there.

  5. #30638

    Seems nice

    Any feedback on her? I don't see a name, any feedback is appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/243275755859

  6. #30637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Info


  7. #30636

    Ava baby

    I have seen her name around but cannot locate any info about her. Little help please. Any reviews or advice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/474488780350

  8. #30635
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She answered my test and sent a picture. Its just a heart shaped implant.
    Do you believe her? Penis implants are real, but heart shaped implants for decorative purposes is a new one to me.

  9. #30634

    Still not going to see her LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She answered my test and sent a picture. Its just a heart shaped implant.
    Yeah, its not changing my mind.

    Either way what stupid fucking pictures to post.

    No matter what just the thought and question is it or is it not will remain in my memeory and I can't bring myself to do it.

  10. #30633
    Any Intel on these two?

    Miami -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...8/278666870561

    Lexi. I know she's been around for a bit. Not sure if anyone's seen her recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...a/381385466337

  11. #30632

    Its an implant

    She answered my test and sent a picture. Its just a heart shaped implant.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotITin  [View Original Post]
    Well, I shot her a text and asked her what was up with them pics and that bumpy dick.

    She told me that dude has an implant. I asked that's strange how does that work, is that button bump like them old reebok shoes with the pump on the tongue?

    She said no. And I asked what then and that was the end of the conversation cause it went silent.

    Maybe she started to think about how that implant was really colony WARTS, and now she got a colony on her cooter along with who knows what on her other ser of lips.

    Stay away friends. Stay safe.

  12. #30631

    Kkali

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever end up seeing her? Any info.
    Kkali can be hard to link up with, but if you do manage to pin down a time she is probably the hottest girl physically in the area. Young, perfect body, sweet, and a good time. Nothing uncovered, but she does allow some GFE-lite elements (at least with me she did). She still has that young and new to the game innocence and sweetness about her, I just hope people are kind to her so she doesn't lose it over time and become jaded like most providers do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/167607374916

  13. #30630
    Quote Originally Posted by GotITin  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the last few pics she has posted (I've tried for days to upload them on here and it will not load) with her sucking down and raw dogging that ugly strangly wierd bumped cock, I don't care what is going on with dudes unit but I no longer want to see this girl, and yes it is breille I remember seeing some of these posted pics on an older posting she had.

    But this is just my thoughts, you are braver than I am for wanting to take that dream. Just be careful somethings may carry over from the dream world to the real world.
    Well, I shot her a text and asked her what was up with them pics and that bumpy dick.

    She told me that dude has an implant. I asked that's strange how does that work, is that button bump like them old reebok shoes with the pump on the tongue?

    She said no. And I asked what then and that was the end of the conversation cause it went silent.

    Maybe she started to think about how that implant was really colony WARTS, and now she got a colony on her cooter along with who knows what on her other ser of lips.

    Stay away friends. Stay safe.

  14. #30629
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She posts in Greensboro by the airport everyday.
    Yep, enjoyed a great flute lesson just last week!!

  15. #30628
    Quote Originally Posted by GotITin  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the last few pics she has posted (I've tried for days to upload them on here and it will not load) with her sucking down and raw dogging that ugly strangly wierd bumped cock, I don't care what is going on with dudes unit but I no longer want to see this girl, and yes it is breille I remember seeing some of these posted pics on an older posting she had.

    But this is just my thoughts, you are braver than I am for wanting to take that dream. Just be careful somethings may carry over from the dream world to the real world.
    Yea, dudes cock is covered in Genital warts, Stay Away!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape