Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1188
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #1053

    Harper info?

    What's the contact information for harper? I've searched and I can't seem to come up with anything I know MC and Sawmill info but I can't get the connection to Harper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Spent time with Suki, she just got there today (I feel like they reuse names here).

    I saw Linda when walking in that others are talking about, she seemed nice but not my type.. Harler. Imfo

    Suki was young, beautiful and her English was great for a change. Service was great for me, chatted a little after and got a massage even.

  2. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new girl at this location? Thanks!
    Last photo I got last week was billingsley level so I skipped. They got a new?

  3. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new girl at this location? Thanks!
    Young, Tiny Figure, B cup. Girls Next Door feel.

  4. #1050

    Mc

    Has anyone seen the new girl at this location? Thanks!

  5. #1049

    Harper

    Spent time with Suki, she just got there today (I feel like they reuse names here).

    I saw Linda when walking in that others are talking about, she seemed nice but not my type.

    Suki was young, beautiful and her English was great for a change. Service was great for me, chatted a little after and got a massage even.

  6. #1048

    Ah

    Busy weekend,

    I saw Kiho on Friday. Cute, short, a little heavier than expected but pretty. Large Cs, shaved, great oral. Overall was good.

    I saw Emi today. Beautiful face, super friendly, tight body, GREAT ass, small Cs, shaved. Excellent all around. Highly recommended.

    Both early 20's, Emi looked younger.

    I hope to get to Rina before they all leave.

    CP.

  7. #1047
    I went recently just because it's a convenient location. It was a different number starting 332 so maybe a a different group? I saw both girls and the pictures are pretty close. Certainly an Asian crapshoot or roulette, but it was one of the best values I've had before. Yoyo (aren't they all that) said she'd be here for two weeks. Of course I can go two weeks later and it'd be a different story.

    This group did send me pictures and names and they were decently close. Close to be heavily photoshopped than "representative". Typical crapshoot prices starting at $. 6 vs $$ for the ones with websites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11306673/

    The last month I have texted this agent several times always being told to go to the address and see what's available. They won't send photos or give any info on the ladies, like names. Yesterday other services were busy so I thought I'm going to check this one out. I've never seen a review on this one and if you left one here, I'm sorry I missed it. This building is right next to the Harper House. Agent gives me the door code and the room number telling me all the ladies are waiting in the one apartment. I knock on the door and it opens to what I thought might be a house mom. She takes me to a room and I ask her about when I get to see the girls. She speaks no English. She's definitely not 25. More like 45 and looks like she fell off a donkey cart as a child and was then trampled by a heard of goats. She uses a translator and says other girl in other room busy, but I can wait till she finish with guy. I just left. They want VIP money and the ladies at AH, MK, and HH are 10's compared to this. I will not be contacting this one ever again. The ad is a total lie. This was more like Moss or QH.

  8. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by Booker87  [View Original Post]
    Linda is the only one there. Tiana is gone. Linda is flabby, tired, unprepared, and performance is awful. The handler does not care, either (SURPRISE! Avoid this place.
    Man I wish I would have seen this before I went on Thurs. I got a text from the number Tiana gave me saying she is Joyce, the new girl. Sent me fake photos and claimed to do more than usual, but she didn't. She opened the door and it was definitely not the 25 year old. Mid 30's and more like you described. She had the same apartment but the bedroom on the right. What really got me was the hair extensions. I like to run my figures through long hair and couldn't. I wanted to go to AH but they said they didn't have anyone available that day.

  9. #1045

    Mk

    I have tried to get in touch with MK no response for couple days. Are they shut down? Thanks.

  10. #1044

    Asiamor

    Visited Asiamor recently, and for the first time, they baited and switched me. I wasn't happy at all but I went with it. Girl looked okay but not what I'd consider good looking, just okay. Soft body and probably B-cups. Service was decent but not great. I would not repeat with her.

  11. #1043
    Booker87
    Guest

    Avoid Harper

    Linda is the only one there. Tiana is gone. Linda is flabby, tired, unprepared, and performance is awful. The handler does not care, either (SURPRISE! Avoid this place.

  12. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by QS614  [View Original Post]
    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?
    I got a regular "Hello, new massage" from Billingsley on Friday, but nothing from Moss. But for all I know, Billingsley might just be directing to go to Moss. Haven't gotten pics yet.

  13. #1041

    Luxe Sawmill

    https://secrethostess.com/11306673/

    The last month I have texted this agent several times always being told to go to the address and see what's available. They won't send photos or give any info on the ladies, like names. Yesterday other services were busy so I thought I'm going to check this one out. I've never seen a review on this one and if you left one here, I'm sorry I missed it. This building is right next to the Harper House. Agent gives me the door code and the room number telling me all the ladies are waiting in the one apartment. I knock on the door and it opens to what I thought might be a house mom. She takes me to a room and I ask her about when I get to see the girls. She speaks no English. She's definitely not 25. More like 45 and looks like she fell off a donkey cart as a child and was then trampled by a heard of goats. She uses a translator and says other girl in other room busy, but I can wait till she finish with guy. I just left. They want VIP money and the ladies at AH, MK, and HH are 10's compared to this. I will not be contacting this one ever again. The ad is a total lie. This was more like Moss or QH.

  14. 08-15-26 07:40


  15. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by QS614  [View Original Post]
    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?
    New lies is about all, get some pics.

  16. #1039
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Moss ct

    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape