rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1180
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #1045

    Mk

    I have tried to get in touch with MK no response for couple days. Are they shut down? Thanks.

  2. #1044

    Asiamor

    Visited Asiamor recently, and for the first time, they baited and switched me. I wasn't happy at all but I went with it. Girl looked okay but not what I'd consider good looking, just okay. Soft body and probably B-cups. Service was decent but not great. I would not repeat with her.

  3. #1043
    Booker87
    Guest

    Avoid Harper

    Linda is the only one there. Tiana is gone. Linda is flabby, tired, unprepared, and performance is awful. The handler does not care, either (SURPRISE! Avoid this place.

  4. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by QS614  [View Original Post]
    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?
    I got a regular "Hello, new massage" from Billingsley on Friday, but nothing from Moss. But for all I know, Billingsley might just be directing to go to Moss. Haven't gotten pics yet.

  5. #1041

    Luxe Sawmill

    https://secrethostess.com/11306673/

    The last month I have texted this agent several times always being told to go to the address and see what's available. They won't send photos or give any info on the ladies, like names. Yesterday other services were busy so I thought I'm going to check this one out. I've never seen a review on this one and if you left one here, I'm sorry I missed it. This building is right next to the Harper House. Agent gives me the door code and the room number telling me all the ladies are waiting in the one apartment. I knock on the door and it opens to what I thought might be a house mom. She takes me to a room and I ask her about when I get to see the girls. She speaks no English. She's definitely not 25. More like 45 and looks like she fell off a donkey cart as a child and was then trampled by a heard of goats. She uses a translator and says other girl in other room busy, but I can wait till she finish with guy. I just left. They want VIP money and the ladies at AH, MK, and HH are 10's compared to this. I will not be contacting this one ever again. The ad is a total lie. This was more like Moss or QH.

  6. 08-15-26 07:40


  7. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by QS614  [View Original Post]
    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?
    New lies is about all, get some pics.

  8. #1039
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Moss ct

    3390 just cold dropped the message Hello, New Manager. Anyone else get contacted?

  9. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen a Rubhaven person advertised, at the supposed Campus View location? I wonder if Rubhaven is actually a way for Apple / Asiamor to funnel clients to AM: create a new "agency" that actually has no real location or real MTs, but when people try to book, say no one is there, and direct them to AM. If this is what is actually going on, props to Apple, LOL. That's pretty clever.
    I'm almost certain that is what it is. Asiamor was first - they used the rubhaven domain then quickly went to the hedonichaven domain. I only remember because I saw the same ads same photos from the transition. Wild that they would Bait and switch like that lmao.

  10. #1037

    AH Pics

    Mayumi pics are AI or poorly P.S. Or she has a really deformed leg.

    https://asian-hollywood.com/view/36629
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260812-090835.jpg‎  

  11. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Booker87  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the 929# for the Sawmill location is gone. All ads on STG pulled. Anyone have intel on if they've left that spot? I was hoping to see Tiana this week, but I lost the full phone number. Feel free to DM me. Thanks.
    I've been in contact with a couple places on Sawmill in the last week. Including the one that Tiana was on. I saw her a couple weeks ago. Out of curiosity I messaged that one again today and they said Tiana is off today but there's a couple other girls available.

  12. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    If you contact Rubhaven (Sexy Girl VIP Club) and ask for Lily, Ruby or Grace at the Campus View location, they say there is no one at that location right now but you can see Lyna or Kim at the Polaris location which is Hedonichaven (Asiamor). Lyna and Kim are listed on the Hedonichaven (Asiamor) site. Very confusing, not sure why Rubhaven advertises ladies when they don't have any.
    A few weeks ago when I contacted them they told me that Apple was available and she was also listed on the Polaris site but then they gave me an address in Worthington for an apartment just north of 270. That apartment was close to the hotel that AH uses.

  13. #1034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 429

    Rubhaven

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen a Rubhaven person advertised, at the supposed Campus View location? I wonder if Rubhaven is actually a way for Apple / Asiamor to funnel clients to AM: create a new "agency" that actually has no real location or real MTs, but when people try to book, say no one is there, and direct them to AM. If this is what is actually going on, props to Apple, LOL. That's pretty clever.
    I think that you are right because I remember quite awhile back apple was on the rubhaven website, LOL.

  14. #1033

    Has anyone actually been to Rubhaven location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    If you contact Rubhaven (Sexy Girl VIP Club) and ask for Lily, Ruby or Grace at the Campus View location, they say there is no one at that location right now but you can see Lyna or Kim at the Polaris location which is Hedonichaven (Asiamor). Lyna and Kim are listed on the Hedonichaven (Asiamor) site. Very confusing, not sure why Rubhaven advertises ladies when they don't have any.
    Has anyone actually seen a Rubhaven person advertised, at the supposed Campus View location? I wonder if Rubhaven is actually a way for Apple / Asiamor to funnel clients to AM: create a new "agency" that actually has no real location or real MTs, but when people try to book, say no one is there, and direct them to AM. If this is what is actually going on, props to Apple, LOL. That's pretty clever.

  15. #1032

    The Two Havens

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. The reason I'm questioning this is because of what was originally reported:

    There's no one at Rubhaven going by Kim or Lyna. AM has Kim and Lyna. The report says they went to the Rubhaven location at Polaris to see Lyna. AM is at Polaris, and has someone named Lyna. Rubhaven girls listed are Lily, Ruby, and Grace.

    So is the original poster confusing AM and Rubhaven? Or are Rubhaven and AM working together / same agency?
    If you contact Rubhaven (Sexy Girl VIP Club) and ask for Lily, Ruby or Grace at the Campus View location, they say there is no one at that location right now but you can see Lyna or Kim at the Polaris location which is Hedonichaven (Asiamor). Lyna and Kim are listed on the Hedonichaven (Asiamor) site. Very confusing, not sure why Rubhaven advertises ladies when they don't have any.

  16. #1031

    So was it Rubhaven or AM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booker87  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. The reason I'm questioning this is because of what was originally reported:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    Friday I was heading to Columbus so I reached out to a couple agents. One was Rubhaven and they said Kim or Lyna was available in the afternoon. I told them it would be around 3:30 and would want to the VIP hour, they said okay. I kept them up on my progress because it's an hour drive for me. Then at 330 when I arrive to the Polaris area, they tell me Lyna is the only one available but not till 4:40.
    There's no one at Rubhaven going by Kim or Lyna. AM has Kim and Lyna. The report says they went to the Rubhaven location at Polaris to see Lyna. AM is at Polaris, and has someone named Lyna. Rubhaven girls listed are Lily, Ruby, and Grace.

    So is the original poster confusing AM and Rubhaven? Or are Rubhaven and AM working together / same agency?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape