Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Married and divorced in the space of a few months? That's wild.
    Very. It was all over her IG. Now all pics and wedding ring have disappeared. Is she still adamant on 600?

  2. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I saw April sometime last year. Def a good time. Tried to link up with her again but come to find out she got married, now it seems she's divorced now.
    Married and divorced in the space of a few months? That's wild.

  3. #18050

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.
    Deja is legit, BBFS for 400. No m&g needed. She's a keeper, I didn't repeat due to distance and personality. I have closer options that are more fun, Deja was strictly business.

  4. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.
    Nice. I saw April sometime last year. Def a good time. Tried to link up with her again but come to find out she got married, now it seems she's divorced now.

  5. #18048

    As always thanks for the Intel

    Yeah, losing that much lbs (

    Glad you had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.

  6. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.

  7. #18046

    The adulthub sub of garret park swinger

    Further looking this came up - https://hub.bluemouse.fun/w/31f3c732...file/169930181.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Are you saying one specific neighborhood has a swinger site?

  8. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She is in the garret park swinger adult site. No interaction and info beyond that.
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Are you saying one specific neighborhood has a swinger site?

  9. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Says her previous arrangement was 10 k a month and wants the same or more now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8ec7071b077b
    LOL. And my last arrangement gave me BJ's for 10 hours. 😂.

  10. #18043

    Holly

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-8e825974f27c

    Want a online arrangement before meetup.

    That's a no for me.

  11. #18042

    Princess

    Says her previous arrangement was 10 k a month and wants the same or more now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8ec7071b077b

  12. #18041
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately took the bait, and it was a big waste of time. Met for dinner ($200) total, I. E. , $100 each. Pics are accurate,. They are tiny. Perhaps 90 lbs each. But not toned,. More likely substance induced. Still young and pretty, and dressed sexy. ZERO chest on either of them. Confirmed they "did duos" as sisters (they are definitely sisters). They decided we could meet again later, so we set a date. On the way there, they said "no sex. " I ignored their message. When I arrive, they confirmed "no sex" but oral was OK. That is when the entire evening went south. They wouldn't both be with me at the same time. If I kissed one, the other would leave. If I touched one, the other went into the other room. Neither liked their tiny nipples touched. Could not really touch them. Would not get undressed. Acted bored. Huge turn-off, so I just counted it as a loss and left. It was the least sexy evening I have had.
    Well hey, at least she showed back up. I was getting the vibe that it would be dinner and done, so I didn't bite. She sent me another picture when we started talking and yeah. They looked really small (with big ass feet LOL).

    If you don't mind sharing, how much did they ask for the follow-up meet?

  13. #18040

    Heather. For what's it worth

    She is in the garret park swinger adult site. No interaction and info beyond that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with, any intel on these women?

    Heather - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-e641d39be6f2.

    Osse - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-ad95130d1d49.

    Both have been around for a minute.

  14. #18039

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/119d705b-57d4-43c3-ae39-19a730fbe0a8[/URL]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-19a730fbe0a8

    - Look up not showing up to confirm legit.

    - pretty quick to get to accept M&G day and time. (platonic tag but wanted to roll the dice).

    - Has not asked for M&G allowance.

    - not taking up this one to burn time.

  15. #18038

    Thanks for sharing

    Feel for you bruh for an evening and resources wasted. Just didn't get the vibes when messaging. (but I have missed a lot of good ones feeling behind the fence). Keep going brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately took the bait, and it was a big waste of time. Met for dinner ($200) total, I. E. , $100 each. Pics are accurate,. They are tiny. Perhaps 90 lbs each. But not toned,. More likely substance induced. Still young and pretty, and dressed sexy. ZERO chest on either of them. Confirmed they "did duos" as sisters (they are definitely sisters). They decided we could meet again later, so we set a date. On the way there, they said "no sex. " I ignored their message. When I arrive, they confirmed "no sex" but oral was OK. That is when the entire evening went south. They wouldn't both be with me at the same time. If I kissed one, the other would leave. If I touched one, the other went into the other room. Neither liked their tiny nipples touched. Could not really touch them. Would not get undressed. Acted bored. Huge turn-off, so I just counted it as a loss and left. It was the least sexy evening I have had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape