Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 19487
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19157

    Blue Jade Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Monika is a great gal with a nice toned body. Repeated visits may open up some secret menu. IYKYK.
    This was my experience as well, very sexy girl - 100 more and she'll go BBFS. I did not partake but it's damn tempting. Amazing service from her.

  2. #19156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I really couldn't focus on any particular girl because my mouth, hands, and junior were always occupied.
    Having been to the land of smiles I was happily (and more cheaply) able to determine that 3 is the max but 2 is honestly the best. Anything over three and your experience is exactly it because you can only do so much at one time. It's a weird type of FOMO where you're constantly thinking about doing something other than enjoying what's happening in the moment.

    With 2 or 3 you can maximize the focus and pervy fantasies without feeling like you're not doing everything you want to.

  3. #19155
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    I had four hands with Clair way back when up north. I busted within a minute or two and Clair keep screaming "no not yet! L I've been avoiding four hands ever since. When I saw peach the other day, Clair walked in for a minute to play and peach kept insisting for four hands. Clair knows me so well, she teased me a little and left LOL.
    Did they not offer round 2 for a 4-hand?

  4. #19154

    I have to come back for the Peach Claire money shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I would love to tag-team for a 2 v3 if I could, but I'm currently out-of-state.

    Agree with you, 3 is quite a handful so I normally stick with 2 if another girl is available.

    The most I've done was 5 at one of the then-famous stores in CA last year and the entire session was sensor overload. I really couldn't focus on any particular girl because my mouth, hands, and junior were always occupied. Don't think I could have survived the entire hour for 2 shots without my vitamins.

    But one scene will always stay in my mind: stand Mish #1 plus FIV #2 on the left and FIV #3 on the right (three girls on the table). Then #4 licked and rimmed me from below at the same time with #5 stood on the table for DFK. This first shot ended with me jerking my junior for COF across 5 girls (all kneed around and looked up at me), honestly pretty epic.

    This was a pricey birthday present for myself, and honestly I won't do it again, unless it's free. LOL.
    My man you're the inspirarion!

  5. #19153

    I was not far from you buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    I had four hands with Clair way back when up north. I busted within a minute or two and Clair keep screaming "no not yet! L I've been avoiding four hands ever since. When I saw peach the other day, Clair walked in for a minute to play and peach kept insisting for four hands. Clair knows me so well, she teased me a little and left LOL.
    That duo was dynamic and sensational at the same time. I really enjoyed the postnut BJ and cuddling as well.

    God, time to reschedule.

  6. #19152
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    I had four hands with Clair way back when up north. I busted within a minute or two and Clair keep screaming "no not yet! L I've been avoiding four hands ever since. When I saw peach the other day, Clair walked in for a minute to play and peach kept insisting for four hands. Clair knows me so well, she teased me a little and left LOL.
    A girl from the franchise once told me, that she had a customer who busted in that shower room down the hallway. She felt sorry and helped him bust again back in the room.

  7. #19151

    Prob mostly MILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    2. Can I assume most providers are Milfs, meaning mostly 40's providers?
    Let's be real: Most of these providers are 30+. I see wayyy too many users underestimate their ages (ie Thais Irene and Sindy or Vicky who was recently at Q).

  8. #19150
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    If you're happy with Peach or Claire, what's better than having them both at the same time? They re super popular now since their ad banner is on the top page. It takes some time to schedule but when it works out, you in for a treat. They are totally in to eachothers, kissing touching and playing sensually. My jaw drop more than once watching them play. They take turn to kiss me and shove their tatas in my face in between. Heavenly sound, I didn't last long.

    They both give me Massages for the remaining 20 minutes. No interruption, they told one walk-in to come back in an hour.

    Very nice experience, I will come back.
    I had four hands with Clair way back when up north. I busted within a minute or two and Clair keep screaming "no not yet! L I've been avoiding four hands ever since. When I saw peach the other day, Clair walked in for a minute to play and peach kept insisting for four hands. Clair knows me so well, she teased me a little and left LOL.

  9. #19149
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    Back in 2010's it was almost all KMPs and the service was 50 x better than CMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    I have only mongered at KA all long. I noticed that this massage parlor forum is much more active than KA's. KA's hasn't been posted for over a week. I am a little nervous of venturing out unless I know a little more about the AMP scenes. Thanks.
    1. Are AMPs usually C-orgs? Meaning mamasan are Chinese, as well as most providers are Chinese? Are there any Korean or Japanese providers too? Which stores?
    The 'C' in CMP stands for 2 different simultaneously if you catch drift.

  10. #19148

    Forget Trio (was just kidding), Duo is the Best

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    The girls were talking about that. I had Anna before, I barely could handle her alone. Hahaha even with duo, already so many lips and tattas tossing around all over my face. How am I going to handle 3? Now only if Ampkings coming in to rescue!
    I would love to tag-team for a 2 v3 if I could, but I'm currently out-of-state.

    Agree with you, 3 is quite a handful so I normally stick with 2 if another girl is available.

    The most I've done was 5 at one of the then-famous stores in CA last year and the entire session was sensor overload. I really couldn't focus on any particular girl because my mouth, hands, and junior were always occupied. Don't think I could have survived the entire hour for 2 shots without my vitamins.

    But one scene will always stay in my mind: stand Mish #1 plus FIV #2 on the left and FIV #3 on the right (three girls on the table). Then #4 licked and rimmed me from below at the same time with #5 stood on the table for DFK. This first shot ended with me jerking my junior for COF across 5 girls (all kneed around and looked up at me), honestly pretty epic.

    This was a pricey birthday present for myself, and honestly I won't do it again, unless it's free. LOL.

  11. #19147

    Shops with good uninterrupted massage and good HE?

    Is there a good shop with better than average massage with skilled handjob? I hate jackhammer ladies who peel a layer of your skin.

    One of my oldies in renton retired this year and I haven't been able to find a good replacement for my non-pounding days.

  12. #19146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I typically don't visit KA because I do not want to be I'd'd.
    They aren't verifying, use a fake one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    The Korean MILF / GILF AMPs are more BBFS-friendly
    Not into gilfs, but which K-MILF ones are generally bb friendly?

  13. #19145

    KA vs AMP

    Allow me to answer your questions: (other mongers feel free to chime in).

    1. Not all AMPs are C-orgs, but many (especially the popular ones) are. There are some Korean operated AMPs up north in the Lynnwood / Everett area.

    2. This varies. Those Korean operated AMPs I mentioned are around the 50's, if not more. The popular Chinese ones tend to have much younger talents, typically around 25-40 years of age.

    3. You pay house fee (depending on duration of stay) then negotiate the tip with the girl (YMMV).

    4. This is possible, but again YMMV and mostly with upgrade. The Korean MILF / GILF AMPs are more BBFS-friendly.

    5. This also varies store by store. Honestly, no place is 100% discreet.

    Anyhow, welcome to the AMP side. I typically don't visit KA because I do not want to be I'd'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    I have only mongered at KA all long. I noticed that this massage parlor forum is much more active than KA's. KA's hasn't been posted for over a week. I am a little nervous of venturing out unless I know a little more about the AMP scenes. Thanks.

    1. Are AMPs usually C-orgs? Meaning mamasan are Chinese, as well as most providers are Chinese? Are there any Korean or Japanese providers too? Which stores?

    2. Can I assume most providers are Milfs, meaning mostly 40's providers?

    3. What is the standard rate? 220? Do I pay the mamasan and provider separately? If so, how much to each?

    4. Can I get BBFS? What is the upcharge? Is there providers who allow video? What is the upcharge?

    5. How discreet are these places? Will I run into other mongers in the parking lot, waiting lobby, going to and from showers?

  14. #19144
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    1. Are AMPs usually C-orgs? Meaning mamasan are Chinese, as well as most providers are Chinese? Are there any Korean or Japanese providers too? Which stores?

    2. Can I assume most providers are Milfs, meaning mostly 40's providers?

    3. What is the standard rate? 220? Do I pay the mamasan and provider separately? If so, how much to each?

    4. Can I get BBFS? What is the upcharge? Is there providers who allow video? What is the upcharge?

    5. How discreet are these places? Will I run into other mongers in the parking lot, waiting lobby, going to and from showers?
    1. Yes almost all Chinese, some Vietnamese, Colombian and Korean mixed in depends on the shops. JM has a few Colombians, the Brisa / Blue Jade / Shanghai massage chain has Vietnamese from time to time. I've seen a Korean working at Tokyo SPA in renton.

    2. I've seen mostly mid 20's to mid 30's.

    3. 200 is the standard hourly rate, some shops used to charge 260 like Tokyo but I don't know if they lowered it to be more competitive. You pay to the girl after they take you to a room but before the massage.

    4. You can negotiate these on a individual basis, but by default no and no.

    5. The popular spots you'll often run into people. Mostly often at the door or in the parking lot, once inside the girl will lead you to wait at a discreet part of the building, usually behind a curtain.

  15. #19143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    AMP Questions

    I have only mongered at KA all long. I noticed that this massage parlor forum is much more active than KA's. KA's hasn't been posted for over a week. I am a little nervous of venturing out unless I know a little more about the AMP scenes. Thanks.

    1. Are AMPs usually C-orgs? Meaning mamasan are Chinese, as well as most providers are Chinese? Are there any Korean or Japanese providers too? Which stores?

    2. Can I assume most providers are Milfs, meaning mostly 40's providers?

    3. What is the standard rate? 220? Do I pay the mamasan and provider separately? If so, how much to each?

    4. Can I get BBFS? What is the upcharge? Is there providers who allow video? What is the upcharge?

    5. How discreet are these places? Will I run into other mongers in the parking lot, waiting lobby, going to and from showers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape