Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 61408
-
08-20-26 20:34 #61288Senior Member

Posts: 1369Taylor
I hope that Panch, was talking about this Taylor.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 18:44 #61287Senior Member

Posts: 277Taylor
Are you guys referring to the Italian looking Taylor who takes it up the pooper?
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 14:22 #61286Senior Member

Posts: 565Slow
I thought it was just me. It's slow as hell and sometimes won't even open.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 13:47 #61285Senior Member

Posts: 320Sucks
This page is bull shit for the last 2 weeks. Just can't get anything to open. I wonder if I CAN POST THIS. What going on. Did the website guy go on vacation?
-
08-19-26 21:29 #61284Senior Member

Posts: 1369Val
I saw Val last night by the circle around 1:30 a. Peace.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-26 21:25 #61283Senior Member

Posts: 409I saw her minutes after she escaped from her kidnapper running down the street half naked. I briefly talked to her asked her if she needs needed help and she just kept running. She appears to be schizophrenic. Her moods are all over the place. She's on my no fly list because she accused me of stealing from her when she was never even in my vehicle.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
I only have so much time for stupid shenanigan. She was sitting Indian style in the middle of the road passed out just down from the circle. I pulled over to check on her. Another woman stopped as well with Narcan. Thankfully, I was able to get her on her feet gave her some water and she went and sat down on the sidewalk. Another time one of her friends asked me to give her a ride because she couldn't walk to her abandoned place. She's a complete mess.
If you search for Rachel, I'm pretty sure you're going to find some photographs of RAE and cash and dash. That was several years back. Maybe she's changed her ways. Girls who have the demons will do a lot of things you don't expect. She's got a tough life but it's a life she's chosen.
-
08-19-26 21:23 #61282Senior Member

Posts: 409RAE / Rachel
I saw her minutes after she escaped from her kidnapper running down the street half naked. I briefly talked to her asked her if she needs needed help and she just kept running. She appears to be schizophrenic. Her moods are all over the place. She's on my no fly list because she accused me of stealing from her when she was never even in my vehicle.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
I only have so much time for stupid shenanigan. She was sitting Indian style in the middle of the road passed out just down from the circle. I pulled over to check on her. Another woman stopped as well with Narcan. Thankfully, I was able to get her on her feet gave her some water and she went and sat down on the sidewalk. Another time one of her friends asked me to give her a ride because she couldn't walk to her abandoned place. She's a complete mess.
If you search for Rachel, I'm pretty sure you're going to find some photographs of RAE and cash and dash. That was several years back. Maybe she's changed her ways. Girls who have the demons will do a lot of things you don't expect. She's got a tough life but it's a life she's chosen.
-
08-19-26 19:08 #61281Regular Member

Posts: 24Hellen or Crazy Hellen?
Picked up a Hellen the other day in MP. Very pretty, blondish hair and smelled like urine. She said she was from the Eastern Shore. I had to let her out. She was not in my car long enough to find out if she talks to herself or had some nice tattoos. Definitely needs a shower.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
TB35.
-
08-19-26 16:40 #61280Senior Member

Posts: 565Rae
I've seen her at the Wilkins track as recently as 2 weeks. But she hasn't been interested in dating much. It looks like somebody's paying for her shit. The last time I smashed was over a year ago when she had the baby bump. It was a great date but I think she's got legit mental health issues from looking at her Facebook postings. She just ignores people trying to pick her up lately. She talked about one time someone had her locked up in a house down Wilkins and she had to escape naked so she's hesitant about getting into cars also. Also, she'll cash and dash if you give her money upfront. Don't care about burning bridges. She's been reported about on here for years now. Should be able to find reports. I'm pretty sure bigtruckbob had some reports and naked pics of her also. She has also been interviewed before by the other dude on YouTube
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-26 16:04 #61279Senior Member

Posts: 421Who's she?
Scrolled youtube today and watched a baltimore street interview with this girl Ray here. Maybe it's Raye? Rae? Trying to make this easier to search LOL his was like 4 months ago apparently. Said she used to date around "The Circle & The Triangle" in Southwest Baltimore 2 yrs ago. I've never seen this around the way. Has anyone? I never 100% believe these girls are done doing dates when they say it. If the money is right and they're desperate, they'll definitely clock in for a shift and see you as a regular. She still homeless tho. Apparently, she's around might be around Hartford road area.
https://youtu.be/keJeJiOCqYE?is=1psScJkNzRX3fkYr
-
08-19-26 14:38 #61278Senior Member

Posts: 440Valerie
Has anyone seen or heard from Valerie since her ordeal? I haven't been in the area too much myself, I'm asking for a friend.
-
08-19-26 11:51 #61277Regular Member

Posts: 5Paige
Nice pics bro where she be at I think I see her before.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-26 09:41 #61276Senior Member

Posts: 540Paige
Scooped up Paige recently she was wearing a brown sundress. Knee high socks and wearing no panties. She's always a treat and this time was no exception.
She gives an amazing gummy. And her hairy pussy is a joy to watch. DMG was stand will definitely repeat.
-
08-19-26 01:04 #61275Senior Member

Posts: 565Andrea
Came across Andrea last week by the triangle. Haven't seen her in over a year, but I haven't been cruising the loops either due to the poor quality. Wearing all black tights and smelling like shampoo, fresh out of the shower. I tried to get her to go back to my place for full service because I knew she was nice and clean but she didn't want to so I had to settle for head. Took her to my spot and as usual, she gave some of the best head. Nice and slow, sloppy and sucked on my balls like it was flavored LOL. Never rushes and sucks all the come out.
-
08-18-26 17:09 #61274Senior Member

Posts: 540Didn't see anything I liked. Red hair one looked good but her mind was somewhere else.











Reply With Quote



