Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1371
    Likewise, I saw her years ago. Nice enough time and I remember thinking the cost was fine (can't remember how much it was now). She had a great body and a hippie vibe. Had a good HJ. But I also never felt like I had to repeat either. She SPAMed me for years after with ads for her art and for her rubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    My opinion is mid. Caught her years ago myself and she looks great, but hour "massage" (just sensual light touching) was more like 20 minutes. Flip over and she then will try to upsell but did provide a mid HJ. I'm sure she is more $ and def not worth it in my opinion but may have just been my luck.

    There were reports of her getting some odd reviews of making scenes with people. She will also blow your phone up trying to sell content, art or invite to parties that you have to pay for. Told her to stop contacting on her own and she won't respect it so blocked.

    JJ.

  2. #1370

    X zanthia

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage
    My opinion is mid. Caught her years ago myself and she looks great, but hour "massage" (just sensual light touching) was more like 20 minutes. Flip over and she then will try to upsell but did provide a mid HJ. I'm sure she is more $ and def not worth it in my opinion but may have just been my luck.

    There were reports of her getting some odd reviews of making scenes with people. She will also blow your phone up trying to sell content, art or invite to parties that you have to pay for. Told her to stop contacting on her own and she won't respect it so blocked.

    JJ.

  3. #1369

    Yeah Misty is great

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a quirky chick, but fun and a very open menu. Great natural breast. She will not discuss anything beyond a basic massage via text and opens the menu in person. She's bilingual in both English and Greek.
    She is a great provider.

    I saw her maybe 4 or 5 times over the years for a great massage with a BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    Then one session in person I brought up other possibilities and ends up FS was on the table for extra cost- I had no idea. It was super GFE.

    One of my faves in the area.

  4. #1368

    A CRAZY wild idea- goiing for a regular massage- reccomendations?

    Does anyone here have a recommendations for places to go for a quality massage without any extras?

  5. #1367

    Quality massage with l2 finish

    Looking for top quality providers that offer a quality massage with l2 finish, can anyone point me in the right direction?

  6. #1366

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. I like her look. There were conflicting opinions on the legitness of those pics. Both pro and con. If that's the lady I'll see, I'm hot to trot.
    Based on some of the positive opinions I took the plunge. Not a trained massage therapist. Only touching allowed. Nothing else. Not even lfk No BBBJ or CBJ. Body slide / prostate massage offered for 50 $ extra. No other service offered at least first visit. Super expensive for what she offers. She is slightly more chinch than the pics. Super nice. Clean location are the only positives I see. Clearly YMMV. Won't repeat.

  7. #1365

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Anyone see Misty lately? Are the upgrades worth it?
    Yes, she is a quirky chick, but fun and a very open menu. Great natural breast. She will not discuss anything beyond a basic massage via text and opens the menu in person. She's bilingual in both English and Greek.

  8. #1364

    Serina

    Thanks for the link. I like her look. There were conflicting opinions on the legitness of those pics. Both pro and con. If that's the lady I'll see, I'm hot to trot.

  9. #1363

    Serina. URL

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

  10. #1362

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Serina. It was an absolutely outstanding experience from start to finish. She is excellent with her hands and delivers exactly as advertisedskilled, precise, relaxing, and thoroughly enjoyable. The massage was exactly what I needed.

    Beyond her technique, she is genuinely good-looking, very sexy, warm and friendly, and a natural conversationalist. Smart, funny, and witty, she made the entire session enjoyable and relaxed. You feel completely at ease with her. The massage is nude and mutual touch is invited. L1 is standard, but you may be able to opt for some optional upgrades. I won't get into any specifics beyond that, but if you have further questions, contact her or better still -- go see the girl.

    Highly recommended. I will definitely be booking again.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  11. #1361

    Xz

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage
    I saw her several years ago in Land O Lakes. She's good looking with big naturals and covered in ink. It was a good massage and an L1 for $160.

    She's an artsy Hippie type.

  12. #1360

    Serina.

    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Serina. It was an absolutely outstanding experience from start to finish. She is excellent with her hands and delivers exactly as advertised—skilled, precise, relaxing, and thoroughly enjoyable. The massage was exactly what I needed.

    Beyond her technique, she is genuinely good-looking, very sexy, warm and friendly, and a natural conversationalist. Smart, funny, and witty, she made the entire session enjoyable and relaxed. You feel completely at ease with her. The massage is nude and mutual touch is invited. L1 is standard, but you may be able to opt for some optional upgrades. I won't get into any specifics beyond that, but if you have further questions, contact her or better still -- go see the girl.

    Highly recommended. I will definitely be booking again.

  13. #1359

    X Zanthia

    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage

  14. #1358

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    Yes. Second session was better than first. Going again next week.

  15. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Going at the end of the week.
    Did you end up seeing her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape