Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 994
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I've been having trouble getting pages loaded for a couple of days.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2
    Good to know, thanks for the update!

  2. #978
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    It's the drives

    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is the server to this site like on a 2400 baud connection from AOL? Lately, I have not able to connect and when I do the buffer is so bad it takes 20 to 30 seconds to a thread to open. I think the site is wealth of mongering info.
    It's the host, they stopped supporting enterprise drives so we are stuck with the same kind of drives you have in your desktop. They are simply overwhelmed with the traffic. We are currently looking to migrate to a different host.

    We hope to have this resolved in a few days.

    We appreciate your patience.

    A2

  3. #977

    Not just you

    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is the server to this site like on a 2400 baud connection from AOL? Lately, I have not able to connect and when I do the buffer is so bad it takes 20 to 30 seconds to a thread to open. I think the site is wealth of mongering info.
    I've been having trouble getting pages loaded for a couple of days.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2

  4. #976

    Site Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is the server to this site like on a 2400 baud connection from AOL? Lately, I have not able to connect and when I do the buffer is so bad it takes 20 to 30 seconds to a thread to open. I think the site is wealth of mongering info.
    The domain ends in. Nl so I would assume the servers are there in The Netherlands as well. That would explain why things are so slow for us in the US.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2

  5. #975

    Website Problems

    Is it just me or is the server to this site like on a 2400 baud connection from AOL? Lately, I have not able to connect and when I do the buffer is so bad it takes 20 to 30 seconds to a thread to open. I think the site is wealth of mongering info.

  6. #974

    Agree to disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I've been around this place for a long time and can't believe the admins think that is a good idea. And they want to control what information is posted? No, thank you.
    I disagree.

    If the mods / admins do it right and scale it, they can disrupt shitty sites like RubMaps, give these shops a place to update everyone on who is where and their current specials, and give everyone a place to communicate and share info directly with shops.

    Not all the shops will be interested, of course, but I'd think for a monthly fee (ultimately nominal for the shops), most would be happy to have a place on the internet to share real information instead of all the gossiping, gatekeeping, and coded language.

    Is it weird? Yeah, but the trade-off is worth it, I think.

  7. #973
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    Help us out

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I've been around this place for a long time and can't believe the admins think that is a good idea. And they want to control what information is posted? No, thank you.
    Please tell me how, with what I am sure is your 40 years of experience running forums like this (that's how much the boss and I have together) how you would end the fucking cancer that these shill accounts have come to be while simultaneously developing a new revenue source that's good for the shop, the monger, and us?

    Remember, you have to give them a place to communicate with customers while also giving the customer a place to accurately review them that stops the erosion of confidence the forum has experienced since this issue started blowing up two years ago.

    Please tell me wise one, I'm fucking waiting.

    A2

  8. #972

    "Love Spa Sponsor Thread"

    I've been around this place for a long time and can't believe the admins think that is a good idea. And they want to control what information is posted? No, thank you.

  9. #971

    Fantasyland

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some feedback concerning a place to have sex such as a porn shop or other choices. I visited one of the taboo locations, but the tiny benches in the small rooms weren't very comfortable. Do any of the other shops in the Portland or Vancouver area have better benches? I noticed the futons in the theater area, but I'd rather have a more private space. It's too bad that hot tub place on Stark closed.
    The fantasyland in Clackamas has big booths with long padded benches. They're pretty private although the walls are open on top and you can hear most stuff going in there. No gloryholes or anything like that and the doors lock so very private.

  10. #970

    Hot tub place on Stark

    I banged a few girls there in the past. It was ok but not the most comfortable in the world. There were no soft surfaces to relax on and lay down for some banging fun. The water was ok. Heavy chlorine for sure. Temps were hard to get right, Sometimes depending on the time of the year. The rooms were cold. So banging out of the water was not as fun as it should be.

    Other than that Sadly I do not know of any places besides Everett house and Common ground which are not private at all. But communal hot tubs.

    If you find a new fun place to soak. Please let us All know.

  11. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am not interested in fucking in front of anyone else at this time. I'm looking for a more affordable option then a hotel room, but don't want to fuck in a car.
    Used to be that hot tub place on Stark. Wonder if any alternatives opened up.

  12. #968

    No apologies needed

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am not interested in fucking in front of anyone else at this time. I'm looking for a more affordable option then a hotel room, but don't want to fuck in a car.
    I hear you.

  13. #967

    Private rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am not interested in fucking in front of anyone else at this time. I'm looking for a more affordable option then a hotel room, but don't want to fuck in a car.
    Taboo 82: the room at the end of the hall directly to your left as you enter the arcades. Its an oversized 2 person private room with a wooden bench. Room 1, on the other end of the arcade near the GHs is a really big room. Used to have a leather couch, but has been replaced by a wooden bench. #lame.

    Paradise Stark: the first room immediately to your left is oversized room with wooden bench.

    Can't speak for the West side (2 locations) Mr peeps. I haven't been there, but I hear they are very clean.

    All Adult on mcgloughlin had a leather bench in Room 12 at the end near the rounded corner, but was recently replaced by two metal chairs.

    I suspect the owners of these establishments don't want you very comfortable. Think plastic booths at mcdonalds. Come in, get your sh*t done, and get out. Don't hang out too long. LOL.

  14. #966
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am not interested in fucking in front of anyone else at this time. I'm looking for a more affordable option then a hotel room, but don't want to fuck in a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the partner you bring; but you could do the theater at any of the Taboo spots. Just be aware she and you may become very sought after by the others; but if you're both comfortable in your own skins, and have clear boundaries set up, it can be amazing.

    Also the theater at the place on 99 E in lower Milwaukie on the right heading south right by the Starbucks also on the right.

    Do realize the majority of folks in those little booths as well as the the theaters are gay or bi males. If being naked in that environment makes you uncomfortable, you may want to skip.

  15. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some feedback concerning a place to have sex such as a porn shop or other choices. I visited one of the taboo locations, but the tiny benches in the small rooms weren't very comfortable. Do any of the other shops in the Portland or Vancouver area have better benches? I noticed the futons in the theater area, but I'd rather have a more private space. It's too bad that hot tub place on Stark closed.
    Depends on the partner you bring; but you could do the theater at any of the Taboo spots. Just be aware she and you may become very sought after by the others; but if you're both comfortable in your own skins, and have clear boundaries set up, it can be amazing.

    Also the theater at the place on 99 E in lower Milwaukie on the right heading south right by the Starbucks also on the right.

    Do realize the majority of folks in those little booths as well as the the theaters are gay or bi males. If being naked in that environment makes you uncomfortable, you may want to skip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape