Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 756 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 11339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11279

    Tiff

    I saw Tiff awhile back. It was a 6/10.

    She was on time but that's about the best thing she did. She liked to talk a lot and was very confident in her skills. I found her skills to be pretty mediocre and mechanical. Her pictures are really flattering. She's pretty weathered in person. She's thin but had no muscle mass. Basically skin and bone.

    I'd see her again if it was $ for the hhr.

  2. #11278

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Well this was an interesting meeting arrived great comms and stated she arrived silence for 15-18 min. I had given up then she texted me she's in the elevator. Arrived stressed talked and got to know each other but wasn't into kissing, didn't allow daty "I'm too sweaty" and then started CBJ until cowgirl leaning and after about 7 minutes I busted and she seemed to enjoy. No offer for clean up. Allowed to take a shower then off she left. Probably more relaxed with regulars but for $$ 5 I should have inquired more for no BBBJ or arriving late and overall looks 7/10 A cup perky but really didn't get a chance to enjoy. She probably hasn't been offering this service for a while and it shows.
    I have dreamed of her a few times but not rly anything special for the donation. She is a cute lady and legit with outcall but CBJ and she tries to please but the view is the best thing out of the visit. I dreamed multiple times to ensure just wasnt bad timing but remains the same

  3. #11277

    Mj

    Well this was an interesting meeting arrived great comms and stated she arrived silence for 15-18 min. I had given up then she texted me she's in the elevator. Arrived stressed talked and got to know each other but wasn't into kissing, didn't allow daty "I'm too sweaty" and then started CBJ until cowgirl leaning and after about 7 minutes I busted and she seemed to enjoy. No offer for clean up. Allowed to take a shower then off she left. Probably more relaxed with regulars but for $$ 5 I should have inquired more for no BBBJ or arriving late and overall looks 7/10 A cup perky but really didn't get a chance to enjoy. She probably hasn't been offering this service for a while and it shows.

  4. #11276
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronBoo  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel out there on this one?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/356446.html

    Working out of the Extended Stay at 4751 Governors House Dr SW.

    Rates: 140 30 m 200 60 m.

    They respond to texts but won't send any real pics or provide info on the girl (s).
    I may have found some more info on this one. Looks like she is Lily Marie (38 yo). I am going to pass on this one.

  5. #11275

    Hotel Asian?

    Any Intel out there on this one?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/356446.html

    Working out of the Extended Stay at 4751 Governors House Dr SW.

    Rates: 140 30 m 200 60 m.

    They respond to texts but won't send any real pics or provide info on the girl (s).

  6. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    She has a very limited menu and considering that her rate is too high! MJ.

  7. #11273

  8. #11272

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    The good is that she's an attractive girl and her rate is decent. Also her comms are good however be prepared for no GFE with this girl and no BBBJ. The session can seem a little standoffish. This is one you would have to try and make up your own mind about how you feel about her no list. MJ.
    Stood me up after blasting me about wearing something casual. I wouldn't waste my time on her again. Glad she saved me some bills.

  9. #11271

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron94  [View Original Post]
    She's a hidden gem. Most mongers don't like to do outcall, and CBJ means a lot are not interested.

    MJ is a stunner with a nice body. She's only lost weight and gotten more toned since my 1st visit.

    She drives herself. Pretty discreet. No signs of any handler or habits. She doesn't provide daily, has a regular day job and doesn't need to do high volume. I get the impression she mostly has regulars she sees.

    She's not entirely mechanical, but she doesn't really get into it and have fun for herself. She's out to take care of you. She's got pretty good skills, easily the best CBJ I've ever had. Quality CFS, great visuals from every angle. Worth leaving the light on. If you have a hard time finishing with CBJ or CFS, she has done some HJ finishes for me or COB.

    Nice enough gal, she's not really there for small talk. I generally do a HH and it's right to business & out the door.

    Don't get me wrong, she is a great time. Well worth it. I've repeated several times and will gladly do so again.
    Thanks for the intel. Scheduled to see her today. I appreciate it.

  10. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/midnightmuse

    Any of my fellow mongers participated in this young spinner? Can't find any intel coms okay but spider senses tingling. Lmk or pm me thanks from a brother from ATL.
    She's a hidden gem. Most mongers don't like to do outcall, and CBJ means a lot are not interested.

    MJ is a stunner with a nice body. She's only lost weight and gotten more toned since my 1st visit.

    She drives herself. Pretty discreet. No signs of any handler or habits. She doesn't provide daily, has a regular day job and doesn't need to do high volume. I get the impression she mostly has regulars she sees.

    She's not entirely mechanical, but she doesn't really get into it and have fun for herself. She's out to take care of you. She's got pretty good skills, easily the best CBJ I've ever had. Quality CFS, great visuals from every angle. Worth leaving the light on. If you have a hard time finishing with CBJ or CFS, she has done some HJ finishes for me or COB.

    Nice enough gal, she's not really there for small talk. I generally do a HH and it's right to business & out the door.

    Don't get me wrong, she is a great time. Well worth it. I've repeated several times and will gladly do so again.

  11. #11269
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/midnightmuse

    Any of my fellow mongers participated in this young spinner? Can't find any intel coms okay but spider senses tingling. Lmk or pm me thanks from a brother from ATL.
    MJ is very much real. I saw her a few times in the mid 20 teens. Pics were accurate. It was BBBJ and CFS then but I'm pretty sure that switched to CBJ a good while back. She was a nice, gorgeous girl then. I hope this helps.

    BPS.

  12. #11268
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Lilly Marie? Today I drove by where her mobile home used to be (near 5 points) and it was gone plus her phone has been off for a good while. Any info would be appreciated. I miss dreaming about her BJ's, saggy tits and cute feet. LOL.
    I'm pretty sure that when she disappeared was because she's visiting the gray bar motel. Seems like it was drug related charges if memory serves. I have no idea when she will check out of the hotel. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

    BPS.

  13. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagMasterD  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Can anyone recommend Tiff from tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tifftshere

    Thanks.

    SD.
    The good is that she's an attractive girl and her rate is decent. Also her comms are good however be prepared for no GFE with this girl and no BBBJ. The session can seem a little standoffish. This is one you would have to try and make up your own mind about how you feel about her no list. MJ.

  14. #11266

    Mj

    https://tryst.link/escort/midnightmuse

    Any of my fellow mongers participated in this young spinner? Can't find any intel coms okay but spider senses tingling. Lmk or pm me thanks from a brother from ATL.

  15. #11265
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagMasterD  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Can anyone recommend Tiff from tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tifftshere

    Thanks.

    SD.
    Oh yes. Seems to really love what she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape