Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 645 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 9661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9556

    No teeth vs Breath

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    No I'm not. But I just can't deal with fucked up teeth or no teeth. About 15 yrs ago I was at the masters this petite Russian brunette comes over. Sat down and talk to me a bit. Shared a few drinks and she was kinda flirtatious. Finally ended up getting a few dances. She leans in to kiss me and her breath was rank. I just couldn't do it. Complete turn off for me. It's a shame she let herself go. She's the bartender from joeys years ago that got beat up by the stripper. I miss the days of girls escorting and not being addicts. I guess those days are ancient history.
    LOL. I get it & agree. I've heard that place 'Masters', was pretty cool many years ago. Good hangout for working girls, swingers, as well as strippers etc. I've never been and wonder if it's any good nowadays. Yeah, breath must be spot on for me too. Since we're on the topic of toothless, there was this skinny gal with long black hair that I've been told would take her teeth out and give a guy the best head ever. Last pictures I've seen of her, she was wearing a blue little schoolgirls outfit & glasses. I think she may still be based in Wilmington, but travels. I haven't had the opportunity to connect with her, but the thoughts of toothless head are once again in my thoughts. God, I hope her breath doesn't stink.

  2. #9555

    A2

    Thanks for sharing that info. Sounds great! We all can look forward to that!!

  3. #9554

    Probably DOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why this site is down so much it's never been like this before. Is anyone else experiencing this problem.
    It's not just you. I'm pretty sure the site is under near constant Denial Of Service attacks. You can see some discussion in the " Login & Posting Problems. Member Discussions & Advice", but nothing that helps. It would be nice if the admins would put up a banner saying they are aware of the issue and working on it.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  4. #9553

    Chasing the Mustang

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    You'll have to wash you clothes twice to get the ashtray smell out. Like you, I have a weakness for the true spinner body. Age is irrelevant for me. Misty is well seasoned. It just wasn't a good experience for me. She talks and advertises a good game though. GFE, msog, ugh NO! She was just about out the door (of her place) before I was. If she had made just a little bit of effort to make anything pleasurable, I'd have seen her 50 times by now. Good luck if you go for it. I'll hope your report is different if you do.
    Was trying to set up a meet with the Misty in the link below. Comms were fine, but she showed signs of paranoia about simple asks of the menu and eventually didn't want to meet. She also claimed she had more guests than she could handle and how she's highly rated. Feel like I dodged the bullet on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/578644269911

  5. #9552

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why this site is down so much it's never been like this before. Is anyone else experiencing this problem.
    * couple days now thought it's my phone but guess not.

    The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
    We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.

    A2

  6. #9551

    USA site

    Anyone know why this site is down so much it's never been like this before. Is anyone else experiencing this problem.

  7. #9550

    If your feeling generous.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    No I'm not. But I just can't deal with fucked up teeth or no teeth. About 15 yrs ago I was at the masters this petite Russian brunette comes over. Sat down and talk to me a bit. Shared a few drinks and she was kinda flirtatious. Finally ended up getting a few dances. She leans in to kiss me and her breath was rank. I just couldn't do it. Complete turn off for me. It's a shame she let herself go. She's the bartender from joeys years ago that got beat up by the stripper. I miss the days of girls escorting and not being addicts. I guess those days are ancient history.
    * one of the reasons the past 25+ years here in myrtle beach so many tourists come is because of sexton dental up off 82nd they been doing complete dentures full upper & lowest in 2 hrs right there because they make them in house with their lab on site. At $300-$400 complete in couple hrs. Thus 20 yrs ago they opened up in Florence and bought little motel across street for out of state people to stay overnight while being made in myrtle. I'm sure if you buy one some new teeth for few hundred she would give you back in trade since they all complain about teeth hurting and with all the opiates in their dope their teeth must really be in bad shape for pain to break through the dope. That's why so many of them want to eat uncrustables they are soft on their teeth to bite they forget about the sugar & to brush them.

  8. #9549
    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes teeth are highly over-rated. I mean, you aren't going to take her to Longhorn afterwards. Are you?
    No I'm not. But I just can't deal with fucked up teeth or no teeth. About 15 yrs ago I was at the masters this petite Russian brunette comes over. Sat down and talk to me a bit. Shared a few drinks and she was kinda flirtatious. Finally ended up getting a few dances. She leans in to kiss me and her breath was rank. I just couldn't do it. Complete turn off for me. It's a shame she let herself go. She's the bartender from joeys years ago that got beat up by the stripper. I miss the days of girls escorting and not being addicts. I guess those days are ancient history.

  9. #9548

    Here's couple more photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes teeth are highly over-rated. I mean, you aren't going to take her to Longhorn afterwards. Are you?
    ** these are taken right after sex going to candy shop & dollar general just throw on dirty clothes on sweaty sticky body and do more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260818_213444_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260818_213420_Facebook.jpg‎  

  10. #9547

    No dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Hold on. Did you say "no teeth"?
    Sometimes teeth are highly over-rated. I mean, you aren't going to take her to Longhorn afterwards. Are you?

  11. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * she's been around a loooooong time has used multiple names like Mia / Jayne etc. She's still up on 29th north staying with the girl who name is Carly some asked about her photos last week or so. Lots of demons. Currently no black boyfriend / pimp. No teeth nice tits and with the black frame glasses she does that hot sexy slutty teacher / Liberian look really well she won't take no less than $150 and with all the distractions goings on in the room (dealers runners other ******) not worth more than $40.
    Hold on. Did you say "no teeth"?

  12. #9545

    Carter James / Denise

    She will be in Myrtle Beach via her post. TOP NOTCH GIRL, she well worth a visit. Post says Sept 1 - 4.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightedenise

  13. #9544

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/387701406186

    Looks like she's back in the area more or less and posting ads again. Has anyone actually seen her any time recently, or is she still acting like a rip-off artist?
    I saw her last year met her in parking lot got a BBBJ, no issues, I read a review after about her recording someone but don't know if that was real.

  14. #9543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Karma

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/387701406186

    Looks like she's back in the area more or less and posting ads again. Has anyone actually seen her any time recently, or is she still acting like a rip-off artist?

  15. #9542

    Ashley's face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfstaag  [View Original Post]
    How's the face? Anyone have any pics they can share?
    * this is w the black eye frames I mentioned from about year ago. Her appearance depends on alot of things as the sex does her Facebook photos are couple days old but she has 4-5 different accts. It's a shame she married to the demons cause she got a good body especially after showering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260817_225827_Photos.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape