Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26756

    Across the street

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed1601  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everyone that has posted before on her, I think a good value and a pretty good body especially in doggy or where her ass is up. She seems eager to be into it with you so that's a plus. We typically do a GFE date with dfk / BBBJ for a half hour for around 2 and I sometimes stay for up to 15/20 minutes longer. I do speak Spanish and when she found out she pretty much only spoke to me in Spanish. Would recommend learning a few phrases if looking for a good regular.
    While you are at it. Young Isabelle is across the street pretty much. 300 for VIP and everything is covered. She is super young in her early 20's and very submissive. Hard to get ahold of sometimes. Says massage but is escort and I don't tip as you would a massage so just the 300. https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.

    One of my best days of mongering was seeing these two back to back. Literally walked across the street to the other. Fun day. I think she is hot but some people have said not their cup of tea. Think of the girl that lives next door. That's her.

  2. #26755

    Spanish helps

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    I agree with everyone that has posted before on her, I think a good value and a pretty good body especially in doggy or where her ass is up. She seems eager to be into it with you so that's a plus. We typically do a GFE date with dfk / BBBJ for a half hour for around 2 and I sometimes stay for up to 15/20 minutes longer. I do speak Spanish and when she found out she pretty much only spoke to me in Spanish. Would recommend learning a few phrases if looking for a good regular.

  3. #26754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1352
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpotlo99  [View Original Post]
    She is also on Tryst but with a different phone number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cata_24u

    Hard to interpret multiple listings but I don't think the ad is fake. She doesn't ask for a deposit in most cases so that is a positive sign.

    Check if she is reviewed on TER (there are occasional fake reviews there).

    Good Luck and let us know if you see her.

  4. #26753
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Raw? BBFS?
    No, just the BBBJ.

  5. #26752

    This is seems legit


  6. #26751
    Raw? BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    This is from my review from the other site earlier this year:

    I had to contact Carolina several times before I was able to finally meet her. She sent me her address and once I arrived, she had me send her a picture of where I was parked before sending me her real address which was across the street of the original address. She let me into her basement apartment and we quickly stripped down. Her photos didn't really convey how thin or perhaps fit she is. There is some excess skin around her stomach from her kid but she had a thin waist and looked good in lingerie.

    She started to give me a BBBJ with light sucking of my balls and looked lovely doing so. I wrapped up and she slid down on me for cowgirl while I laid back in bliss. There were some occasional pecks on the lips, if there was more emphasis on DFK then that would have easily pushed this into a great session. In the meantime, I suckled on her bouncing tits while she continued to milk me. Suddenly she leaned back onto the bed and grabbed my hands to pull me up for missionary. I rubbed the head of my hard cock up and down her clit, slid my dick all the way into her pussy then pulled out and did some more clit rubbing, repeating the process several times. She dug her nails into my back as I fucked her and eventually filling her with my DNA. Afterward, we chatted and I ended up staying twice as long as what we scheduled but it would be essential to have decent Spanish to do so. She is a nice woman and I would consider seeing her again.

  7. #26750
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    She lives like three blocks from me. Seen her once had a great time.

  8. #26749

    Saw Carolina Late Last Year

    Took the dive back in December. I like morning appointments, so it was easy to setup. Pics are accurate and HappyGardener is point on regarding rates being in line with others. She's friendly, but if you can speak Spanish you are probably in a better position. From memory, the time was good. Since it was the 1st go round I just did a QV. I would go back if I'm in area, its just not an area I frequent.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I have tried. She's on a side street in an apartment between Bryn Mawr and Peterson, west of the River. Her prices are in line with others. She only sees firing the day so I'm thinking there are probably kids or others who share the apartment. She requires 20-30 minute notice. I just have not seen here because our schedules have not worked out. She's not great at returning texts. If someone has or does see her, please report. She's on my list.

  9. #26748
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    This is from my review from the other site earlier this year:

    I had to contact Carolina several times before I was able to finally meet her. She sent me her address and once I arrived, she had me send her a picture of where I was parked before sending me her real address which was across the street of the original address. She let me into her basement apartment and we quickly stripped down. Her photos didn't really convey how thin or perhaps fit she is. There is some excess skin around her stomach from her kid but she had a thin waist and looked good in lingerie.

    She started to give me a BBBJ with light sucking of my balls and looked lovely doing so. I wrapped up and she slid down on me for cowgirl while I laid back in bliss. There were some occasional pecks on the lips, if there was more emphasis on DFK then that would have easily pushed this into a great session. In the meantime, I suckled on her bouncing tits while she continued to milk me. Suddenly she leaned back onto the bed and grabbed my hands to pull me up for missionary. I rubbed the head of my hard cock up and down her clit, slid my dick all the way into her pussy then pulled out and did some more clit rubbing, repeating the process several times. She dug her nails into my back as I fucked her and eventually filling her with my DNA. Afterward, we chatted and I ended up staying twice as long as what we scheduled but it would be essential to have decent Spanish to do so. She is a nice woman and I would consider seeing her again.

  10. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    I have tried. She's on a side street in an apartment between Bryn Mawr and Peterson, west of the River. Her prices are in line with others. She only sees firing the day so I'm thinking there are probably kids or others who share the apartment. She requires 20-30 minute notice. I just have not seen here because our schedules have not worked out. She's not great at returning texts. If someone has or does see her, please report. She's on my list.

  11. #26746

    Carolina Herrera. Hollywood Park

    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635

  12. #26745
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!
    Calliste Camu https://www.callistecamu.com/ and Sasha Valentine https://www.sashavalentinexo.net/ both solid choices in that price range for guaranteed GFE.

  13. #26744

    Seeking first-time GFE suggestions

    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5–$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!

  14. #26743

    Seeking first-time GFE suggestions

    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5–$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!

  15. #26742
    Quote Originally Posted by FractalEcto  [View Original Post]
    First one is definitely a scam. Stolen from JAYLIN CINDY https://bookcindy.************/
    You sure that Jaylin Cindy isn't a scammer? Her site says and I quote '$150 Deposit required must for booking confirmation'.

    Required must? I see that in scam ads all the time looks like a bad translation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape