Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26775

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by JMac888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025
    Sorry bro, these pics were made with AI. I smell scam with this one. Look closely at all of them. They are too perfect.

  2. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html
    I was the first person to review Emily on the other site over ten years ago when she was still at the agency. It was a good session but comparing her photos back then to the ones on Tryst now, she went from attractive to plastic.

  3. #26773

    Ctm

    This place on montrose has been around forever. Not sure if any of the details. I think in the past I heard only L1. I've never been.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...age-27557.html

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  4. #26772

    Adding 2 more to the list. Hopefully the links work this time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/214037897

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-latina-with-a-spicy-touch-91797.html

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ily-37659.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

  5. #26771

    Exotic Latina

    Anyone have experience with her yet? Looks promising but.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exoticlatina2025

  6. #26770

    Albany Park. Kimball Area

    Hi Guys -.

    I'm finding myself out in that area more and more for work, wanted to know if you guys had any recs for providers (or spas) that could host in that area. I usually play downtown so not familiar with some of these other neighborhoods yet.

  7. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.
    Hmmm. I don't really understand why that would give you more sensation, and I won't be doing that, but if it works for you, that's awesome.

  8. #26768

    Any info on either of these ones?

    Any info would be helpful, in terms of location (first says Jefferson park) but hoping for specific to their locals as well as pricing and service. Thanks all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213630553

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/214037897

  9. #26767
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?
    You can put some lube in the tip so it can slide and give you at least some sensation. Lubing the whole dick inside the condom is a mistake, obviously.

  10. #26766

    Hoping to get lucky

    Hey gents, I'll be in from Toledo on Wednesday (probably should've posted here earlier), and I'm not holding my breath given the short notice, but I'm hoping someone can put me onto a safe, reliable provider for a top-shelf BBBJ. Full service not important, because I hate condoms but am unwilling to take the risk of knocking someone up, so it's BBBJ and / or bb Greek only for me. I prefer age 25 and up, not fat, and white or Latina, but the most important thing is skills and willingness to take her time. I'd rather leave town without seeing anyone than get the standard mechanical head-bob until I get bored and squeeze out a nut just to be done. Good comms are a must, I won't have time to fuck around with waiting an hour each time between responses. I'm fully aware of how unlikely it is that I'll find what I'm looking for in the time I'll have, but I figured I might as well take a swing. I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're unlucky enough to be on the hunt in Toledo or Detroit / Ann Arbor. Any info appreciated, and happy hunting.

  11. #26765

    Anyone seen this girl Nicole before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/8722395933

    There's multiple girls listed under this ad at different times like Nicole, Jazzy, Khatt, Mercy. I'm just hoping someone can tell me something about them. My spider sense is telling me probable crack house, probable pimp situation. And at worse I'm looking to avoid a Setup if I go. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

  12. #26764

    Ms. Puerto Rico

    If anyone has Intel, do lmk. Can Dm me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

    https://callescort.org/773-592-0980

  13. #26763

    Way way gone

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...r/767375917777

    Has anyone seen her recently? If so, is her ass still big? Missed my beat some yrs back by not seeing her when the chance presented itself. I know she uses & deterioration is inevitable. Hope that's not the case w / her at least waist down. Any / all feedback would be appreciated. Recent visits preferred. Thanks.
    Actually saw her about a month ago. She's just. Gone. She looks much closer to that photo of her in white pants in the bathroom but much more beat down. Her once nice fat ass is flat and flabby now and if I wasn't already there in need of blowing a load I would've just turned around left. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice and accommodating but her looks were hard to get past. She still has a nice slender body as a whole but no curves or features from days past. I won't say she's an absolute no-go, but if you're basing any decision on her photos, you've been warned. Outdated is a huge understatement for those pics.

  14. #26762

    Bosnian chick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...r/767375917777

    Has anyone seen her recently? If so, is her ass still big? Missed my beat some yrs back by not seeing her when the chance presented itself. I know she uses & deterioration is inevitable. Hope that's not the case w / her at least waist down. Any / all feedback would be appreciated. Recent visits preferred. Thanks.

  15. #26761
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Friday morning. Everything as described. Cute face and long hair although she may be a little older than the pictures indicate. Safe clean place. Sees you in a basement apartment with a big bed and mirror by the bed to watch. Session was rushed. She was anxious to get sucking and fucking. I slowed her down and brought her up to let me kiss her. She does LFK and very nice kissable lips. But then she moved down and gave a a nice BBBJ. She then put lube in my dick snd put the condom on. Sat down and she is damn good on top. She knows how to move those hips snd moans at the right time. She faked an O well enough to get me off along with watching her in the mirror.

    Second time this week the condom has come off in side the girl. Freaked her out a bit as I had blasted a week of baby batter in her. She made a run to the bathroom. Came back and took a couple of large prescription capsules. She apologized for that and said she was healthy and wanted to stay that way. I assume they were PRePbut no way of knowing for sure.

    Would I repeat? Yeah next time I would take more charge. She's tiny and thin. Skin is soft snd no signs of drug abuse. I think one could have a good time once the I told few visits are over.
    Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape