Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 198 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2969
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterSweet13  [View Original Post]
    So I have been going to parlors in the area for awhile, was always just an L1 kinda guy. Well recently I decided to pull the trigger and go for an L3 visit. I decided on Came Spa, thanks to the intel from all of you. I was greeted by mama and led to the room. I asked if yoyo was available and she responded with a quick no. So I got undressed and laid down. Maybe 2 minutes later my masseuse walked in, said her name was Judy. Judy is probably about 5'2", 120 lbs, very good looking petite girl. I was excited. She smacked my bare ass with her hand as she walked by and I felt I should return the favor so I delightfully grabbed hers. She went to the head of the table and asked how I like it. I said medium, and told her I wanted her to undress as well. Of course she asked how much and what I wanted, as she was giving the universal L2 sign. I said everything. She asked if I was popo, to which I obviously responded no as I grabbed her amazing B+, maybe C tit. She gladly got undressed and started with a DFK. I then told her I would like to DATY. She eagerly accepted and quickly got on the table for me. A good 5 minutes later I came up for air and she was very happy with the performance. On to BBBJ. Great skills, had to stop her so she could help me take the L3 "plunge". Started in standing mish which was awesome as I kept my eyes and hands on her perky tits. Then on to doggie, personal favorite of mine. Finished in the bag, and after she cleaned me up she went back for more BBBJ! I was in heaven! Couple minutes of that and then it was time for the massage. Great massage with good pressure in all the right spots. We finished up and there was some more DFK. Then the water offer and out the door. There was one young cutie sitting with mama at the desk both when I came in and left, never got her name though. Overall it was a great first L3 experience, and again I thank you all for the intel. 50 house / 6.

    On a side note, I wasn't sure about the whole cover situation, didn't bring one. So in between all of our fun, she cracked the door open and called mama to bring one. While waiting the 30 seconds, she was very eager to get back to BBBJ, then paused quickly to get the needed supply from mama at the door which was wrapped in paper towels. Was kinda strange, but my guess is they do that so no packaging is left behind mistaking. Is that normal?
    Not typical, usually the masseuse will leave the room and return with the necessary supplies. Sounds like you had a great time!

  2. #2938

    Judy Came

    So I have been going to parlors in the area for awhile, was always just an L1 kinda guy. Well recently I decided to pull the trigger and go for an L3 visit. I decided on Came Spa, thanks to the intel from all of you. I was greeted by mama and led to the room. I asked if yoyo was available and she responded with a quick no. So I got undressed and laid down. Maybe 2 minutes later my masseuse walked in, said her name was Judy. Judy is probably about 5'2", 120 lbs, very good looking petite girl. I was excited. She smacked my bare ass with her hand as she walked by and I felt I should return the favor so I delightfully grabbed hers. She went to the head of the table and asked how I like it. I said medium, and told her I wanted her to undress as well. Of course she asked how much and what I wanted, as she was giving the universal L2 sign. I said everything. She asked if I was popo, to which I obviously responded no as I grabbed her amazing B+, maybe C tit. She gladly got undressed and started with a DFK. I then told her I would like to DATY. She eagerly accepted and quickly got on the table for me. A good 5 minutes later I came up for air and she was very happy with the performance. On to BBBJ. Great skills, had to stop her so she could help me take the L3 "plunge". Started in standing mish which was awesome as I kept my eyes and hands on her perky tits. Then on to doggie, personal favorite of mine. Finished in the bag, and after she cleaned me up she went back for more BBBJ! I was in heaven! Couple minutes of that and then it was time for the massage. Great massage with good pressure in all the right spots. We finished up and there was some more DFK. Then the water offer and out the door. There was one young cutie sitting with mama at the desk both when I came in and left, never got her name though. Overall it was a great first L3 experience, and again I thank you all for the intel. 50 house / 6.

    On a side note, I wasn't sure about the whole cover situation, didn't bring one. So in between all of our fun, she cracked the door open and called mama to bring one. While waiting the 30 seconds, she was very eager to get back to BBBJ, then paused quickly to get the needed supply from mama at the door which was wrapped in paper towels. Was kinda strange, but my guess is they do that so no packaging is left behind mistaking. Is that normal?

  3. #2937
    Was driving on Rand rd in what I think is either lake Zurich or kildeer and saw a small massage sign in on end unit on the west side of the street. Anyone try out or habe any intel on this place?

  4. #2936

    Came

    Saw Coco whose description basically matches of YoYo in a previous reports. I didn't see yo yo, but coco is probably about 30-35, tight body, b+ boob size, and an overall cute face. She seems quite playful and flirted her way into me giving her more money to maximize my experience there. She is worth a visit and standard rates apply. She followed direction quite well and was very clean with her procedures, making sure to wipe me down both before and after.

    I have not visited Melody as of yet, but that day is coming soon. Right now it seems like Melody is a little ahead of Came due to the table shower / sana. Lux also offered those amenities and was cross the street. I had good experiences there and they played some Phil Collins there during the massage and more so it kind of had a GFE vibe. Downside of Lux as the MTs seem to rotate less.

    If sunny day (mt prospect) is really moving to oak brook, it is looking like buffalo grove is becoming the center of attention.

    Can't go wrong in BG.

  5. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Refresh may be a bit of a dump but it seems that all of the push for Came is now causing some wait times, and I definitively don't want to wait 20 minutes which will realistically be 45. Have to say I don't mind the atmosphere and both Mia and Cici at refresh are great for different reasons.
    I have seen Linda, Coco, and Yoyo. Who else would you recommend?

  6. #2934

    Melody

    Finally found myself in the area and decided to give Melody a try. I walk in and Mamasan greets me right away. I said I wanted an hour. She led me on the long trek to the back of the spa. She asked if I had been there before. I lied and said I had but had heard that Sky was no longer there. She replied that yes, Sky had left. She put me in a room and I undressed. While waiting, Cici comes in. The reviews of her are very accurate. Nice looking with a great body. Her C cups look and feel real. She took the house fee and came back and led me to the shower. She was very thorough on both sides. After the sauna, she led me back to the room and started the face down massage. She gives a better than average asian spa massage and even worked out a knot in my back. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I said everything and she asked for money upfront. I gave her $. 6. She asked how much I gave. I told her, she nodded and said next time $. 8. Not knowing when will be the next time I'm in the area, I said sure. She got undressed and started a nice cat bath down my body. When down by my shaft, she did a few licks up and down and kissing the balls. On went the bag for a decent CBJ. After a couple minutes I asked to DATY which she eagerly accepted. She must have enjoyed it because she kept covering her mouth so she would be too loud. After a few minutes, I felt the warm rush as she came. I crawled up her body and entered her in missionary. After a little bit, I rolled us over to put her on top. She went into a very passionate CG until I blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and helped me dress. A very good experience. I will repeat next time I am in the area.

  7. #2933
    Visited Melody yesterday and asked for Cici based on the recomendation I the thread below. She is shapely. Tits and ass. All natutal. Not your typical Asian body. Solid experience all around. Nice girl, cute. My one and olny complaint would be when she returned to the room prior to the sex she had lubed her pussy excessivly. I mean it felt like she used the whole bottle down there. I'm not big so don't know what that was about but it made the sex feel a bit lose and I was sliding out when she was doing CG.

  8. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Refresh may be a bit of a dump but it seems that all of the push for Came is now causing some wait times, and I definitively don't want to wait 20 minutes which will realistically be 45. Have to say I don't mind the atmosphere and both Mia and Cici at refresh are great for different reasons.
    For everyone asking, YMMV but for me Mia is more playful but Cici gives a better massage.

  9. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJCoque  [View Original Post]
    I had my time with Yoyo at Came and overall good time. She has a decent body. MM's and nice ass. She is very friendly and we exchanged massages until it was time to get the show started. Multiple positions and her finally whining about how long I'm going. LOL. Would love for this place to become like Relax in Glen Ellyn. Send some girls up here!

    One other note. This place is nice, clean, painted. Refresh down the street is a dump and Sunshine barely any better.
    Refresh may be a bit of a dump but it seems that all of the push for Came is now causing some wait times, and I definitively don't want to wait 20 minutes which will realistically be 45. Have to say I don't mind the atmosphere and both Mia and Cici at refresh are great for different reasons.

  10. #2930

    Came again

    I had my time with Yoyo at Came and overall good time. She has a decent body. MM's and nice ass. She is very friendly and we exchanged massages until it was time to get the show started. Multiple positions and her finally whining about how long I'm going. LOL. Would love for this place to become like Relax in Glen Ellyn. Send some girls up here!

    One other note. This place is nice, clean, painted. Refresh down the street is a dump and Sunshine barely any better.

  11. #2929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Melody update

    I visited Melody on Saturday, and yes, Sky is retired for good. I had my session with Cici and she was awesome. Her looks and performance is much better than Sky, in my opinion. Cici is on the younger side, good massage skills, and very playful. My only regret was that I finished too early when she hopped on for CG ride. On my way out I saw other gals there. Mimi and Elle (the one with a booty).

  12. #2928

    Good Foot

    Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.

  13. #2927

    Goot Foot

    Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.

  14. #2926

    Sky Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvchinese4  [View Original Post]
    Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!
    Married?! She told me she felt we had a connection! Well that's the last time I believe a prostitute. Haha.

  15. #2925

    Just text or call her

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.
    They may have a new location in the same office park since you were last there. I would just text them for an appointment, I'm always happy with Irena's L1 service. If someone there is better or more fun I would love to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape