Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 645 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 9661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9541

    Ashtray

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town this week and interested in Misty. Well aware of some issues, but I have a weakness for MILFs with true spinner bodies. She's also asking 175/200 respectively, which seems a bit up there for the model and year.

    I'll be around and Ocean if there are any recommendations in the 14th to 46th stretch in house.

    TIA!
    You'll have to wash you clothes twice to get the ashtray smell out. Like you, I have a weakness for the true spinner body. Age is irrelevant for me. Misty is well seasoned. It just wasn't a good experience for me. She talks and advertises a good game though. GFE, msog, ugh NO! She was just about out the door (of her place) before I was. If she had made just a little bit of effort to make anything pleasurable, I'd have seen her 50 times by now. Good luck if you go for it. I'll hope your report is different if you do.

  2. #9540
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    She's got demons but the body is on point. Open minded. Flute is 6 out of 10. She's one of very few that can finish me while riding. I think it's the body that does it. Even though demons are there she doesn't show it during sessions at least.
    How's the face? Anyone have any pics they can share?

  3. #9539

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around a while. I k no is she's real. Any intel on the service?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...0/363000668460
    She's got demons but the body is on point. Open minded. Flute is 6 out of 10. She's one of very few that can finish me while riding. I think it's the body that does it. Even though demons are there she doesn't show it during sessions at least.

  4. #9538

    Ashley is her real name

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around a while. I k no is she's real. Any intel on the service?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...0/363000668460
    * she's been around a loooooong time has used multiple names like Mia / Jayne etc. She's still up on 29th north staying with the girl who name is Carly some asked about her photos last week or so. Lots of demons. Currently no black boyfriend / pimp. No teeth nice tits and with the black frame glasses she does that hot sexy slutty teacher / Liberian look really well she won't take no less than $150 and with all the distractions goings on in the room (dealers runners other ******) not worth more than $40.

  5. #9537

    Slim delights

    Another favor from a seasoned out of towner on this one. Very responsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/164438824470

  6. #9536

    Any intel

    I know she's been around a while. I k no is she's real. Any intel on the service?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...0/363000668460

  7. #9535

    Misty the older Mustang

    Coming into town this week and interested in Misty. Well aware of some issues, but I have a weakness for MILFs with true spinner bodies. She's also asking 175/200 respectively, which seems a bit up there for the model and year.

    I'll be around and Ocean if there are any recommendations in the 14th to 46th stretch in house.

    TIA!

  8. #9534

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Anna can be a little reluctant seeing new people, so if she is not responding to you, send me a PM and I will message her on your behalf. Best, BJ.
    Hey I sent you a DM, CHECK your messages. Jtbrown50.

  9. #9533

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    They just need Jesus.
    We ALL need Jesus, He died a Horrific death for the sinner.

  10. #9532

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider2315  [View Original Post]
    Hey, what do you mean by "demons"?
    They just need Jesus.

  11. #9531

    Demons =

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider2315  [View Original Post]
    Hey, what do you mean by "demons"?
    Drug use, usually Heroin, Fentanyl.

  12. #9530

    Demons = .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider2315  [View Original Post]
    Hey, what do you mean by "demons"?
    * they are married to their demons aka drugs of choice which most nowadays can't put yhe pipe or syringe down for 20 minutes that why they all want qv.

  13. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    Demons seem to be long time friends. She's lost alot of weight in the past couple years because of partying. Service is so so.
    Hey, what do you mean by "demons"?

  14. #9528

    Freak of the week

    Any of why'all seen this gal or have any info?

    Thanks jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/261585230455

  15. #9527

    Real but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one for years anyone.

    Have any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/044945127663
    Demons seem to be long time friends. She's lost alot of weight in the past couple years because of partying. Service is so so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape