Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 18180
-
08-19-26 17:45 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 632Alexis
Contacted both sisters and Alexis answered first, so went to see her for some headache relief! Great dfk followed by an awesome bbjcimws. Chill girl and resonable $.
-
08-19-26 10:18 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 94Sophia
Thanks to GhostRider for her digits. Finally managed to setup a dream with Sophia. Met me at the door in lingerie and no bra which was quite a sight. Led me to the room and started my dream by giving me a lap dance and rubbing her body all over mine. What a great tease LOL. Round 1 was just BBBJ with CIM and full eye contact the entire time. Cleaned up, chatted for a bit and on to round 2. Started BBBJ, suited up and got on top CG, the RCG and finished with doggy. She's a very nice girl and I definitely plan to see her again. Reach out to GR1 for digits as I'm not her gate keeper.
-
08-18-26 10:39 #17998Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was really nice meeting with you. I really enjoyed our time as well. Thank you for coming by sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Texualman
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl 💋.
XoXo.
-
08-16-26 12:07 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 221Godspeed. Using mobile data helps me, but I'd imagine that's case by case scenario.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 12:06 #17996Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It is always my pleasure to see you. Beautiful words =).
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 11:49 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 305Cynai schedule
Cynai is doing another Orlando visit next month. She is a beautiful full figured Latina with great assets and big naturals. She is one of Orlo's finds and her BBBJ skills are excellent. If you missed her last visit here is your chance or for another round. Her dates are Sept 14th through 16th usually near Idrive area. If you have her contact reach out to her directly. I'll share her digits to well established SM only, regular members will be ignored.
Yumyum1.
-
08-16-26 08:50 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 619Seleste
I reached out to her yesterday early afternoon, got a response 30 minutes later, hello. Nice to meet you, after I introduced myself, I asked about availability because I was ready to go and crickets, nada nothing. I guess she's busy after the photo drop and I did mention to her just lmk, today or tomorrow, I'm easy and will be chilling all weekend, have a great night. I'm not holding my breath at this point, we shall see. SS96.
-
08-15-26 16:46 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 159LOL ok guys, I know the pics were fire, but I'm getting flooded with requests for Seleste like when she was a brand new UTR. I just need you guys to do me a couple favors. First, check your inboxes and make sure you have room in your DMs to receive a reply. I've been unable to reply to some of you for that reason. Also, please be patient with me. There's a lot of requests, and normally that wouldn't be that big of an issue, but we're dealing with another case of the forum becoming unusable because of connection errors and resets, etc. But I do have and see your requests and I'm responding as soon as I'm able.
-
08-15-26 12:43 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 300Sarah Maitland
My last review of her was a long time ago, so I thought I would post a new one with the help of Google Gemini in a way that literati members (and others) of this board might appreciate. Enjoy 😉.
Ode to Sweet Sarah
Beside the fair lady, sweet Sarah Maitland,
Many slow-passing hours of my study have spanned.
Every line of her body, both drawn and innate,
I have traced with devotion, content with my fate.
Her words are a harbor where spirits grow calm,
Like healing devotion or soothing soft balm.
They become the grand opening act to a play,
And Sarah herself leads the magical way.
I know well the tools that she uses to wake
Her palace's furnace for melody's sake;
Like sounds of a bee that your ears will admire,
Go hasten to kindle and light your own fire.
Let grandeur surround us where giants have soared.
Let majestic peaks rise by travelers adored.
The greatest of mountains, in stone and in air,
Pale next to the beauty of summits she bears.
When the slumber is broken, a tempest takes hold,
A furious passion, untamed and bold.
It levels the strongest, the tallest of trees,
And bends all the forest to force of the breeze.
The gushing of rivers flows endless and deep,
Awakening currents the valleys must keep.
The lion and cheetah in rhythm entwine,
In steps of a ballet, majestic and fine.
Like magic, I perform acrobatics untold,
In motions like Spider-Man, daring and bold.
Sweet Sarah, unchanging, is always right there,
To deftly receive me as I swirl through the air.
I wish I could bottle this magic for-self,
To keep it secure like a mystical elf.
But I know it must share in the kingdom's embrace.
For the wisest will treasure this glittering grace.
Let all through the country and realm understand,
That Sarah brings Nirvana to this wonderful land,
Where passion and wonder forever arouse,
Just a whisper away from the Magical Mouse.
-
08-14-26 14:01 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 185Seleste Oustanding
Saw her last weekend!! Seleste has been fantastic. Real clean, aims to please, super warm and was punctual. I will repeat for sure. Great GFE experience.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
FO.
-
08-14-26 13:17 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 151Sophia
I lost her contact info!! Could some please forward it. Can see my reviews of her. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by IAmHere2
[View Original Post]
Stay safe 🔥.
-
08-14-26 12:12 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 151Michelle 1 L
Had another great dream with the awesome spinner Michelle 1 L comms are good and her new incall is nice and she is finally getting stuff organized. Greeted me at the door in T shirt with hug and kiss. Told her apartment is coming along nicely worked our way back to her colorful bed room. She took off her t shirt to reveal her tight little body in a sheer black nighty very nice. Started off with some nice Dfk she is a good kisser. Lots of roaming while we made out like teenagers. Great standing BBJ had to stop her LOL. Onto the bed for some tasty 69. Then gloved up and she climbed on me And road me like a stallion. While I caressed and suck them beautiful nipples and grabbed that right ass. Blew in the bag. Cleaned up more nice chat and on my way. Great time as always. Not gate keeper have to have reference from Jersey or Sarah mom maitland.
Stay safe 🔥.
-
08-14-26 06:33 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 108Jersey Girl
Morning friends,
I finally was able to meet up with Jersey, I have known about her for years, but I am an idiot and had not reached out yet. We had an exceptional time together. She is a breath of fresh air in the hobby: sweet, smart, sexy, fun. Just an all around wonderful experience. I strongly recommend her if you want to have your world rocked! I will without a doubt repeat sooner rather than later.
Great incall, easy communication, wonderful BBBJ, mindblowing CFS.
Good luck out there fellas, stay safe!
Tex.
-
08-14-26 00:31 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 40Wow
She is so clean and beautiful!
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 23:48 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 49Not all heroes wear capes. Thanks for brother!
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





