Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17964
    I tried to see her again about 10 days ago and she didn't seem to have a place but asked me to come anyway. Her stories are not making any sense to me. She first told me that she was locked out of her room and she was going to the front desk to get another key. Then she said that the front desk personnel has left and she cannot access her room. It is surprising that the front desk of an hotel leaves at 4 - 5 pm. I knew that she didn't have a place but want to do the date somehow.

    The idea is that she wanted me to come and she can convince me to do a car date. I came earlier and was watching the place. I saw her with a Black dude going back and forth. The first time I saw her, I saw the same Black guy hanging somewhere, but didn't put the two of them together. I thought that she was still in the same room I saw her the first time I met her, room xxx, and was observing the room. I noticed that they were a lot of people going and coming out from that room. When I told her that I arrived, even though I was there for a while now, she gave me a different room, yyy. I went to room yyy and no one was opening the door. I was ready to leave and she came from the corner and asked for a car date. I didn't want a car date and told her that I will reschedule.

    5 to 10 minutes after I left, she started asking me to come back, saying that she had a room now and wanted me to come back to room xxx. Seen her with the Black dude and with the traffic in that room, I decided not to go back.

    If you decide to see her, just be careful. As for me, I will probably not see her again, unless I can get her for an outcall. She is a good date, but the scene is not worth it. She is supposed to be UTR and everything has to be under the radar, but that is not the case with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Last few experiences with Scarlett few months ago were all great. I did not feel the same way this time. Got an appointment to meet her incall but while heading to the hotel she says she didn't get the room and switches to car date which I accepted. She comes out and 2 guys are following her. She texts me and request to pick her up on the side and she was alone. Once she hop on she insists to have the car date in the same parking lot and I see those 2 guys are walking around and watching while we were looking for spots. I forced her to accept outside that area and we moved to a quiet parking lot. She complaints about her boy friend and referred that her BF barged into her room couple of days ago while date was in progress. Anyway we continue to undress and proceed to the act. Her tatas are now small and saggy but she still have her beautiful ass to worship. Finishing the act paid her 1. 5 mario coins and drove back to her hotel to drop and I see the same guys waiting and she ask me to drop close to them. I told her I'm not comfortable to get into any unforeseen situations and drove to other side of the hotel and dropped her off. Overall the experience was meh and uncomfortable. I'm not planning to return.

  2. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    No word on case pending or release. That's up in the air. With some wild effort, her car was recovered from impound and sent to her GFs family's property for storage along with her belongings. When she's out she's got some good favor debts to repay to folks for the help. She is still calling and texting folks so you may see a text or call come in. If you want to help in the end DM direct and I can route you some ways by DM and never on public forums and keep It on the DL. Thanks to all who did help!

    I did get a line on some new possible UTRs through a friend of a friend. So that may end up being an absolute fucking goldmine. Let me go spend some time lining girls up and see what new legs I can spread for the cause.
    Thanks for the update--I liked her when she was here- she was a good one.

  3. #17962

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    If you know her, she is looking to earn. She is running 150 dates.
    Too bad she's burned people by taking money and promising to make it up and never did. I know it wasnt just me but I'm the dumbass that agreed. If she ever just did what she said she would she'd be rolling in business.

  4. #17961
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Last few experiences with Scarlett few months ago were all great. I did not feel the same way this time. Got an appointment to meet her incall but while heading to the hotel she says she didn't get the room and switches to car date which I accepted. She comes out and 2 guys are following her. She texts me and request to pick her up on the side and she was alone. Once she hop on she insists to have the car date in the same parking lot and I see those 2 guys are walking around and watching while we were looking for spots. I forced her to accept outside that area and we moved to a quiet parking lot. She complaints about her boy friend and referred that her BF barged into her room couple of days ago while date was in progress. Anyway we continue to undress and proceed to the act. Her tatas are now small and saggy but she still have her beautiful ass to worship. Finishing the act paid her 1. 5 mario coins and drove back to her hotel to drop and I see the same guys waiting and she ask me to drop close to them. I told her I'm not comfortable to get into any unforeseen situations and drove to other side of the hotel and dropped her off. Overall the experience was meh and uncomfortable. I'm not planning to return.
    Try meeting up with her couple weeks ago and saw 5-6 dudes come out her room and was just hanging around right outside of the room. Needless to say I bailed.

  5. #17960

    Scarlett: different experience

    Last few experiences with Scarlett few months ago were all great. I did not feel the same way this time. Got an appointment to meet her incall but while heading to the hotel she says she didn't get the room and switches to car date which I accepted. She comes out and 2 guys are following her. She texts me and request to pick her up on the side and she was alone. Once she hop on she insists to have the car date in the same parking lot and I see those 2 guys are walking around and watching while we were looking for spots. I forced her to accept outside that area and we moved to a quiet parking lot. She complaints about her boy friend and referred that her BF barged into her room couple of days ago while date was in progress. Anyway we continue to undress and proceed to the act. Her tatas are now small and saggy but she still have her beautiful ass to worship. Finishing the act paid her 1. 5 mario coins and drove back to her hotel to drop and I see the same guys waiting and she ask me to drop close to them. I told her I'm not comfortable to get into any unforeseen situations and drove to other side of the hotel and dropped her off. Overall the experience was meh and uncomfortable. I'm not planning to return.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Evanos for the digits. I was able to see Scarlett last week. She was cool and everything went well. Note that she has pierced nipples and I had a good time playing with them. I will probably have her in my rotation now.

  6. #17959

    Sophia

    Thank you ghostrider. This was the best date I've had so far. I was not managing my time well I ended up being 5 hours late to the date. She waited on me the whole time and was quick to arrive at my door. She's a really sweet girl. Beautiful ass, I couldn't stop sucking her tits, and dfk. 10/10 service.

  7. #17958

    An you wanted to stay didn't you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski69  [View Original Post]
    I'm overdue for my yearly Jersey experience she is the undisputed throat goat of Orlando no one comes close to her in that department. Need another oral check up with Dr Jersey. Thanks for the reminder.
    Man I was addicted after the first session she does everything right.

  8. #17957
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Came out of semi-retirement to re-connect with a longtime favorite friend, Jersey Girl. The legendary Jersey Girl is well known for her seemingly limitless PSE menu and other worldly oral gifts; this visit explored the more sensual side of the Jersey experience. We slowly became reacquainted with a wonderful, long and lingering DFK session that eventually evolved into a sensual oral festival of mutual kissing, sucking and licking. Jersey's warm, soft, tanned, curvey body is a smorgasbord of sensual delights. The haze of seemingly endless sensual pleasures eventually erupted into intense multiple, mutual explosions. In the afterglow of pleasure our soft pillow talk included the memories of our special encounters of the past, as well as private, personal thoughts of the present, as our soft embrace drifted into a brief nap. All too soon it as time to go and re-engage with the real world, but now thoroughly rested and invigorated.
    Always nice catching up with you sweetie. As usual, I enjoyed our time together. Thank you for stopping by.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo

  9. #17956

    It WAS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Is this Deland Keri?
    That's an old one.

  10. #17955

    UTR Keri

    If you know her, she is looking to earn. She is running 150 dates.

  11. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I did get a line on some new possible UTRs through a friend of a friend. So that may end up being an absolute fucking goldmine. Let me go spend some time lining girls up and see what new legs I can spread for the cause.
    You are the man! Happy hunting.

  12. #17953

    Debbie update

    No word on case pending or release. That's up in the air. With some wild effort, her car was recovered from impound and sent to her GFs family's property for storage along with her belongings. When she's out she's got some good favor debts to repay to folks for the help. She is still calling and texting folks so you may see a text or call come in. If you want to help in the end DM direct and I can route you some ways by DM and never on public forums and keep It on the DL. Thanks to all who did help!

    I did get a line on some new possible UTRs through a friend of a friend. So that may end up being an absolute fucking goldmine. Let me go spend some time lining girls up and see what new legs I can spread for the cause.

  13. #17952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    What about the recording part?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's her I talked to her the other day.
    The automated voice says it's recorded.

  14. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I know Debbie went on vacation right after she moved nack to Orlando.

    Has anyone here received calls from Clay Gray Bar -3 stars Resort?

    Today was the second time I see a call from there.

    Not sure if Debbie was trying to call, or LEOs got a hold of the numbers.
    Yes it's her I talked to her the other day.

  15. #17950

    Deland Keri

    It has been a long time since I last saw Keri. I missed her natural well shaped D tatas and was itching to see her from some time. Distance made it difficult additionally, Keri asked me to send money for a future date a couple of times, which made me feel uncomfortable. Got an appointment yesterday which I had few hours to spare, it's an hour drive each way and the date time adds up. She welcomed in her usual after shower wrapped towel with warm hug and kiss. She is in a process of moving to new place and this place is still messy. Ignoring these minor things hopped on the bed and she starts slow and sensual BBBJ which lasted long. Down there she is cleanly shaved and feels silky smooth. Moved on licking flower before we switching to missionary. I'm not the gatekeeper and not sure who the current gatekeeper is. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape