Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 631 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9451
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9301

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by EthePanda  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.

    BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.

    BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the oral sex—hahaha. Like I told you, her oral sex is in my top three.

  2. #9300

    Looking for first Asia Granny BBFS cip

    I need to add asian to my stable. I would love to bang Lulu for my first. Just the reviews of anything goes sounds hot. P.S. I'm not selling my kidney to cum inside one so 150 is my max. Thanks.

  3. #9299

    Tyftoftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Goyhl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dani this past week based on reviews. Honestly was a bit disappointed. To each their own but to say she is DDG is an overstatement. She's attractive but definitely does not look like the photos. Body is nice but again not like the photos. I had no preview in the shower or much DFK. She is very attentive though and gave a great BBBJ for a long time. In the end it was a nice session but I was disappointed in the looks and lack of preview BBBJ and DFK. I know YMMV but wanted to share my experience. I still recommend but felt a bit let down based on the reviews.
    Thank you for taking one for the team and providing your experience. This is the level of candor I've been missing amongst all the raving reviews. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Saved me a couple Benjis. My wallet appreciates you.

  4. #9298

    Dani

    Saw Dani this past week based on reviews. Honestly was a bit disappointed. To each their own but to say she is DDG is an overstatement. She's attractive but definitely does not look like the photos. Body is nice but again not like the photos. I had no preview in the shower or much DFK. She is very attentive though and gave a great BBBJ for a long time. In the end it was a nice session but I was disappointed in the looks and lack of preview BBBJ and DFK. I know YMMV but wanted to share my experience. I still recommend but felt a bit let down based on the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think that Dani is the most stunningly beautiful provider I've seen. She's perfect in every way (for me): Beautiful face, radiant smile and eyes, perfect slender body, perfect natural B cup breasts, and as sweet as can be. Breasts are perfect tear drop shaped B cup. OG Service (long time since I've had a good preview in the shower). Total GFE service, great kisser (DFK), very sensual demeaner, soft sensual BBBJ (almost lost it in her mouth, which rarely happens with me), and great eye contact the entire time. Very responsive to DATY, and incredibly tight. Lost it in MISH (CIP) while we were locked staring into each others eyes. She's in the same category as AhMi and Allie (for me). Her last day is Saturday (8-15). If you've never seen her, you should make an effort to. You never know if, or when, girls like this will return to San Diego.

  5. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.
    I've seen other girls bring a waterproof sheet for the bed and do it that way. I don't know about Choa or how others do it though.

    There are some nice looking girls still. Dani overall. Isabella is young and thic. Don't know about the rest but I see some good reviews.

  6. #9296

    Chloe

    Very hot I think sibling of another provider if I can recall. Solid kissing shower service and sex.

    Body is nice, nice enhanced MM not overly noticable. Busted real nice.

  7. #9295

    Choa Get9 irl

    Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.

  8. #9294

    Irene

    Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.

    BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.

    BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.

  9. #9293

    Yuha

    Yuha is another winner from the booker. She has a flat tummy and a sexy, nice MM with a decent ass that rounds out her sexy body perfectly. She knows how to kiss well and gives an excellent BJ. The sex was awesome too she's enthusiastic and knows exactly how to please. Overall, a fantastic experience with a beautiful woman who delivers on every level.

  10. #9292

    CAKdolls Lace V

    This booker has been bringing in some great Vietnamese talent. Lace V was another hit for me. She's tall for an Asian at 5'6"-5'7" mid 20's, light tan, slim waste, flat tummy, great waste to hip ratio, nice ass, perfect C cup tear drop tits, trimmed Bush and a beautiful face. She has a couple of small cute butterfly tats on her left butt cheek, her English was ok but probably not conversational. She is GFE only for those who prefer that and for those looking for BB can skip. She loves to kiss and was very passionate in bed, good BBBJ and was responsive to daty. HYA hunters should be happy and her service was great to me cause I'm looking for a great connection that makes it feel like I'm actually hooking up with a civi.

  11. #9291

    Rob

    I don't know if the guy who got ripped off his MS fee is on here to read this, but you don't need to just eat the loss. If you work with a good booker, they can follow up with the shop and get it adjusted on a future visit. The same shop did right by me for same type of issue with a different girl. Your girl must be delusional to think you would visit again.

  12. #9290

    Dani at DimeZone / FEC (KDolls)

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]

    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.

    She offers on-menu bb now. For those who wish, enjoy!
    Only Dani's ad photo is based on her, the other three are lookalikes.
    I honestly think that Dani is the most stunningly beautiful provider I've seen. She's perfect in every way (for me): Beautiful face, radiant smile and eyes, perfect slender body, perfect natural B cup breasts, and as sweet as can be. Breasts are perfect tear drop shaped B cup. OG Service (long time since I've had a good preview in the shower). Total GFE service, great kisser (DFK), very sensual demeaner, soft sensual BBBJ (almost lost it in her mouth, which rarely happens with me), and great eye contact the entire time. Very responsive to DATY, and incredibly tight. Lost it in MISH (CIP) while we were locked staring into each others eyes. She's in the same category as AhMi and Allie (for me). Her last day is Saturday (8-15). If you've never seen her, you should make an effort to. You never know if, or when, girls like this will return to San Diego.

  13. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Danica actually texted me last week, but is confirmed now that Ella / Crissy has left.

    Scheduled to start Sunday, in UTC. Eat your Wheaties.
    Oh wow. She's returning for her second tour before Allie. Imagine that.

  14. #9288

    Danica is returning to San Diego.

    Danica actually texted me last week, but is confirmed now that Ella / Crissy has left.

    Scheduled to start Sunday, in UTC. Eat your Wheaties.

  15. #9287

    DimeZone Hanie

    Hanie is nice and curvy. Nice tits with curves. Licked my balls a lot. She really likes kissing. Flexible. Fun. Pulled her legs back. BBBJ as long as I wanted. Let me cum in her mouth. She spit, got napkin cuddled and got me horny again. Bb special. Would repeat. Did not rush me. Good service. DFK queen. Repeated. Pounded good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape