Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 629 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 9431
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9296

    Chloe

    Very hot I think sibling of another provider if I can recall. Solid kissing shower service and sex.

    Body is nice, nice enhanced MM not overly noticable. Busted real nice.

  2. #9295

    Choa Get9 irl

    Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.

  3. #9294

    Irene

    Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.

    BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.

    BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.

  4. #9293

    Yuha

    Yuha is another winner from the booker. She has a flat tummy and a sexy, nice MM with a decent ass that rounds out her sexy body perfectly. She knows how to kiss well and gives an excellent BJ. The sex was awesome too she's enthusiastic and knows exactly how to please. Overall, a fantastic experience with a beautiful woman who delivers on every level.

  5. #9292

    CAKdolls Lace V

    This booker has been bringing in some great Vietnamese talent. Lace V was another hit for me. She's tall for an Asian at 5'6"-5'7" mid 20's, light tan, slim waste, flat tummy, great waste to hip ratio, nice ass, perfect C cup tear drop tits, trimmed Bush and a beautiful face. She has a couple of small cute butterfly tats on her left butt cheek, her English was ok but probably not conversational. She is GFE only for those who prefer that and for those looking for BB can skip. She loves to kiss and was very passionate in bed, good BBBJ and was responsive to daty. HYA hunters should be happy and her service was great to me cause I'm looking for a great connection that makes it feel like I'm actually hooking up with a civi.

  6. #9291

    Rob

    I don't know if the guy who got ripped off his MS fee is on here to read this, but you don't need to just eat the loss. If you work with a good booker, they can follow up with the shop and get it adjusted on a future visit. The same shop did right by me for same type of issue with a different girl. Your girl must be delusional to think you would visit again.

  7. #9290

    Dani at DimeZone / FEC (KDolls)

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]

    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.

    She offers on-menu bb now. For those who wish, enjoy!
    Only Dani's ad photo is based on her, the other three are lookalikes.
    I honestly think that Dani is the most stunningly beautiful provider I've seen. She's perfect in every way (for me): Beautiful face, radiant smile and eyes, perfect slender body, perfect natural B cup breasts, and as sweet as can be. Breasts are perfect tear drop shaped B cup. OG Service (long time since I've had a good preview in the shower). Total GFE service, great kisser (DFK), very sensual demeaner, soft sensual BBBJ (almost lost it in her mouth, which rarely happens with me), and great eye contact the entire time. Very responsive to DATY, and incredibly tight. Lost it in MISH (CIP) while we were locked staring into each others eyes. She's in the same category as AhMi and Allie (for me). Her last day is Saturday (8-15). If you've never seen her, you should make an effort to. You never know if, or when, girls like this will return to San Diego.

  8. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Danica actually texted me last week, but is confirmed now that Ella / Crissy has left.

    Scheduled to start Sunday, in UTC. Eat your Wheaties.
    Oh wow. She's returning for her second tour before Allie. Imagine that.

  9. #9288

    Danica is returning to San Diego.

    Danica actually texted me last week, but is confirmed now that Ella / Crissy has left.

    Scheduled to start Sunday, in UTC. Eat your Wheaties.

  10. #9287

    DimeZone Hanie

    Hanie is nice and curvy. Nice tits with curves. Licked my balls a lot. She really likes kissing. Flexible. Fun. Pulled her legs back. BBBJ as long as I wanted. Let me cum in her mouth. She spit, got napkin cuddled and got me horny again. Bb special. Would repeat. Did not rush me. Good service. DFK queen. Repeated. Pounded good.

  11. #9286

    Viki and Irene

    Viki and Irene are starting work again today.

    Irene is from OC. She has a great body and is excellent at BBBJ she ranks in my top 3. She is open to all positions and has a great attitude and service mindset. She has nice, touchable MM-sized breasts, and her hips are the typical size for a Korean girl. She has absolutely no belly fat.

    Vicky also has excellent BBBJ skills and great manual technique. She has B-to-C cup breasts; while they feel slightly firm, they are pleasant to touch and feel just fine.

    She has a slender figure, a great service-oriented attitude, and a high sex drive.

    These two options are suitable for Service Hunters.

    Here is a friendly booker for the new company.

    https://www.omgpink.net/

  12. #9285

    Gia

    Any intel on Gia? She looks familiar, but of course her name is too short to do a search on here:

  13. #9284
    Ah, Claudia. I had forgotten about her. She was incredible — any word on where she's at nowadays or making a surprise comeback anytime soon? XD.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I'll add some context on the list quoted earlier. MisterD is BB Yoda, he 95% only sees bb-special girls. It doesn't matter the org, give him enough time and he will work his way through them. He gives every bb special girl an equal chance to make him happy, but he generally ignores GFE girls and upcharge girls. He'll make an exception very rarely. That's exactly why he didn't mention FA / BRC, since they offer GFE and half upcharge girls.

    BB Yoda is willing to face many adversaries, but he refuses to pay upcharge. His knowledge is vast on women young or hot. His type of girl is Jenny K who has a mix of looks and service.

    FA / BRC has exclusive girls, but they are generally not bb special girls. FA / BRC does have lower rates and lower bb upcharge which is very welcome. Their hh rate is very good for a simple quickie. It's more than enough time for one-shot.

    In the same way, a guy who is strictly GFE only isn't going to be familiar with the bb special orgs like SKP / XO were. That's all it is and why every guy's list of bookers is going to be different even if they want to see every exclusive. Everyone has a different basic criteria as far as the menu they want.

    BRC is important for bringing some unique exclusives and Latinas. The best Latinas for me were Isabella, Sammy, and Claudia. I'm not even into Latinas, but I thought they were special. It's probably because they were not typical Latina. Isabella and Claudia both looked very European. Sammy is Columbian which is very different from Mexicans you meet in TJ. I'm sure there are guys who are really into Latinas and not interested in going to TJ, so it suits them. I used to go to TJ a lot, but it's not my thing. I hope everyone finds a best fit for them.

    Other great FA / BRC exclusives included Jira, Cherry, Ms Angel, Yuki (jgirl), Maiko / Kaori (MH Ella), Mari (Namiko), and more.

  14. #9283

    Hanie at CAKD

    Had a couple of mongers PM me asking about her, so I thought I would just post here. She was in LA at the beginning of 2025 for a few months, went back to Korea, and then came back a couple months ago and started in OC, and is now in SD. I saw her in LA last year and in OC this year. She is a slender girl with nice large manmades, and has good service. I think she's fairly pretty, and had good chemistry with her. She has good reviews on TER as well as the OC K-agency BB forum here. Definitely a good value, and worth seeing to CIP a pretty and slender K-girl with big tits.

  15. #9282
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Nah bro. She was here 2. 5 weeks. She is up in Irvine now, so not out of reach. She said she liked SD and would return in the near future.
    Thanks for the correction. Darn, somehow I had missed her ads for a week or so, then was out of town for about a week. I think maybe just the first posts on her in this forum for the current visit maybe came just a day or two before she left. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for next time. Love me some TOAS ladies, as long as they have some tone / fitness a la Kiko.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape