Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 4895
-
08-15-26 15:11 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 2788Elsa - Mystery Solved
Looks like she's back in Kent County. MaryDel. Wonder if the BF is back in the picture?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4783862-Marydel+302+3050965
-
08-15-26 11:36 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 1626Elsa
Same here. Last time I picked her was from New Castle. She told me her boyfriend was in jail at that time. And I am not seeing any ads. If anyone has any information please feel free to post here or DM.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 21:56 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 2788Elsa
So............. Who scooped up Elsa and is wife-ing her? She was in New Castle for a while and I am sure did much better than down in Dover, but she disappeared all of a sudden.
If youse can supply the Paul Harvey about Elsa let me know. I'll take a DM if youse want to remain anonymous in keeping her all to yourself!
-
08-14-26 21:47 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 2788So F'and HOT, So F'and Fake
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4782292-You+want+some+vibe+I've+got+a+boatload.
Borrowed pics, but if you find the set, there are some hot gyno shots!
150/700! ?
-
08-09-26 17:57 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 84Michelle
She was just okay. Nothing to write home about. That air mattress she has is terrible. It was big enough but was way too soft for sex. Kept throwing my rhythm off so I had her finish me off with a bj. I won't be back to see her either. Not as long as she has that air mattress. We'd been better off on the floor. Floor doesn't move. She was cute and all for her size and looks exactly like her pics but overall it just wasn't what I expected. I think it would've been much better if she had a bed.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 11:17 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 84Half upfront from now on
I had a situation this week where I met up with this African American women in Harrington. I don't have any info on her. She doesn't post at all and is in her early 20's. Not much on looks but had been a decent time the first time I seen her. Her name is Lala and she rents a room in downtown Harrington. We were supposed to be doing an hh. Maybe 10 or 15 min into the date. She gets a phone call. Lasted 5 min which was annoying. When she hung up she told me I had to leave. Just like that. So I hit her up and told her that was bs and I won't be back. She said the neighbors next door called the lady downstairs. I knew that was a lie because I was listening to the whole conversation. I believe he was her bf. Before she hung up she said I love you. You don't tell your landlord you love them. I heard the whole conversation. I was caught by surprise and really didn't see it coming. I seen her before a few months ago. Another monger gave me her info. So from now on I'm only giving them half the donation and the other half after completing the date. If she doesn't agree. I move on. You really can't trust any of these hoes and it doesn't matter if you've seen them before.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 11:53 #4844Regular Member

Posts: 4Thank you!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 11:47 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 2788Welcome!
Welcome to the threads! We'll look forward to your reports and participation!
Originally Posted by MankMagicMonk
[View Original Post]
If you are truly new, take in this short, 26-post thread that is a "how to".
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...s-For-BackPage
A lot easier to learn from a thread than the School of Hard Knocks.
Oh and everyone is new at some point, so no worries. If you have questions on techniques, style or approaches please feel free to ask. Plenty of helpful dudes around here.
Good luck & be safe!
-
08-05-26 17:23 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 248Michelle
Hey Shampoo55: Yes, she is hiding her belly very well in that picture. She has a big belly and a very sloppy body. And for the guys that say they LFK'd or DFK'd her, all I can say is WOW. She also has a new kitten so if you see her and you have dogs at home, buyer beware. : o).
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 14:26 #4841Regular Member

Posts: 4Newbie hoping for some intel.
Trying to expand my horizons beyond AMPs lately. Been checking STG, anybody have any experience with this one? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elkto...3/696229155738
-
08-05-26 13:13 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 2788Michelle
Question, if I might?
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Is her belly bigger than shown / hidden in these pictures? In general I'm usually a bit skeptical when pics don't show the belly. Usually think a firl is hiding baby damage. So wonder if she's done a job or concealing the belly that's much bigger?
That stuff Jake00 wrote is spot on. I find that from time to time, I forget to ask something and then the girl pulls one of those "oh, that's an extra. " So many boxes to check in this hobby, it get tiring at times.
-
08-05-26 12:33 #4839Regular Member

Posts: 4Had the same problems you had, did eventually get to see her. It was my first cardate, nothing special. OK conversation and ok BBBJ.
Originally Posted by AgedGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 11:43 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 84They must feed them well. But it also depends on how long she was locked up. It must've been a while.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 07:42 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 145Jesus!
WTF do they feed them in love up?
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 18:59 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 630A good lesson for everyone. Always negotiate everything you expect up front.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
It's not a guarantee, per se, that you'll get everything she agreed to, but if you can show a text message or reference the conversation you have a better chance of influencing delivery of the agreed-upon services than if you keep quiet and think "Well an hour has to include more than one pop right? Right?
Of course a drunk or drugged-out provider and all bets are off. But you can make that decision after the door opens and before you pay.
I made that exact mistake very early on in my mongering career. Opted for an hour thinking that meant an hour. Maybe not "all you can cum", but at least a second pop. Nope. "I can't give out second pops, I'll have people pop, pop, popping on me all day".
She's not posting right now (at least not in our area), but after being gone for quite some time she returned maybe a year ago. She was the older, frizzy-blonde-haired Latina MILF who posted a menu with something like 32 numbered options in her ad.
After I got over being butthurt for feeling taken advantage-of, I realized it was on me to be clear up front about what I expected for my money before handing it over.
An hour should also always mean an hour, particularly if we're not negotiating services but time, but that can also be stated up-front and you can walk during the negotiation phase if the provider won't honor your expectations.








Reply With Quote






